Official Football Manager Thread

+75
moutinho98
fb123
Djcomplain
Gooner SJ
Juveman17
Shrekkisfat
jibers
vizkosity
white_star
Casciavit
MaestroFavre
Gueza
the xcx
The Lizard King
Bellabong
ausbaz
Blue Barrett
beatrixasdfghjk.
Die Borussen
CBarca
Rebaño Sagrado
Abramovich
Spooony
paddy
aford92
Seth
RealGunner
Fenris
matpol
SaintJoe
baresi
DeviAngel
Emaharg
elm_baraja_shaman
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Highburied
lszanto
schnix
fatman123
Lord Hades
Mat_Hadder
JuvenelCuore
TalkingReckless
Bear
Chad
vivabarca38
Jeps33178
guest7
Yeezus
zizzle
Nishankly
Amar
KMD
Onyx
Ganso
Jack Daniels
Adit
BarcaKizz
CroInter
Adrian0911
S
StrugaRock
bazinga
M99
Ali
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
JAY-Z
Vibe
Brigate Rossonere
The Madrid One
Jay29
DagenhamDave
Sushi Master
Albiceleste
79 posters

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by StrugaRock Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:06 pm

StrugaRock wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:Ok I am getting good at this now.

Just won the league, cup and super cup with Hajduk in my first season (started a new game couple days ago). This game is seriously hindering my studying though.

LOL mine too Laughing

Anyways here is my trophy cabinet in my 8 seasons with OM:

League titles: 8
French cup: 6
Coupe de la Ligue: 3
Champions League: 4
Club World Cup: 3
European Super Cup: 3
French super Cup: 6
Afro

Add there a World Cup 2018 that I've won with France vs England on penalties :coffee:

StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:06 am

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 10

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by StrugaRock Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:17 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 10

Is that Balotelli :lol!:
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:22 am

lol I think thats a regen haha I found that pic online made me laugh

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:26 am

2nd Season with Barca, almost finished. I've won every tournament I've been in so far lol. Obviously Barca is the best team to pay with, but I've done pretty well tactically, financially etc. so far, so I'm doing a good job. For example... I have 130m transfer kitty available + 400k of wages further available Very Happy, and I'm going to be making even more cuts so things are looking good.

Focusing on building youth system atm: signed Luis Guillherme (GK), Sergio Araujo, Josmar Zambrano, Taufic Guarch (FWDs). Also have a generated wonderkid I signed in my U19s, who could be as good as Messi.

My first team:

Valdes, Ustari

Alves, Montoya, Pique, Puyol, Fontas, Caceres, Abidal, Maxwell

Mascherano, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Thiago, Afellay

Messi, Villa, Hulk, Bojan, Pedro

(As you can see, my only big signing has been Hulk, over 3 transfer windows, and I've even avoided defensive signings. Focused more on building Montoya, Fontas [who now starts for Spain! wtf?!], Thiago and Bojan. Bojan is becoming a brilliant player.)

-------------

Desperately wanted Coentrao for next season, but Liverpool got him Sad He turned me down, I think because I was a little stingy on the contract, but I was convinced he'd choose me over Liverpool! I've been made a right fool now because there's not LB in the game as good that I can find really... Adriano is pretty hopeless and on loan, Abidal's getting older, and though Maxwell's pretty good in this game, I can do a lot better.

I'm not sure whether to splash cash on a CB. I have the money, but I also have Abidal, who I'll be using mainly at CB, Fontas, and some really promising youths... so difficult to decide.

Pedro isn't very good in this game, so I may go for another forward, possibly Sanchez...

On track for an undefeated season and bearing down on the Liga record for games without losses. I've lost only about 3 games since becoming manager, all dead rubbers where I played second string teams Very Happy
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:43 am

Serge Aurier turns into a world class RB, as for LB Emiliano Insua and Mattia Cassani are good

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:48 am

Which youths came good for you ?

Sergi Roberto and Bartra were coming along OK but have stalled a bit... Gomez and Muniesa look good, so does Rafinha. Not sure how much more Fontas and Montoya will grow, but I'll persist with them, I trust them in most games.

Other clubs are going crazy for Deulofeu and Ella, who continue to grow...

Even though Coentrao just signed in January for Liverpool, do you think I could make a big bid and get him in the Summer? I'll have loads of money... thats not an isssue Smile
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:53 am

Roberto turns out to be a great B2B/central midfielder, Muniesa turns out to be pretty good but honestly the Barca youth are pretty underrated by FM, Deulofeu turns out average but Ella lights up the u19s and the reserves Razz

Hmm, not sure about Coentrao, since he just signed a new contract he would be very expensive probably your entire transfer budget, but it could happen.

Thiago turns out to be an excellent player but I bought Paulo Henrique (Ganso) and he 19 passing 20 creativity and 17 decisions so he makes for the best wonderkid playmaker in the game, Thiago I loaned him out and have him as backup

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:06 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Roberto turns out to be a great B2B/central midfielder, Muniesa turns out to be pretty good but honestly the Barca youth are pretty underrated by FM, Deulofeu turns out average but Ella lights up the u19s and the reserves Razz

Hmm, not sure about Coentrao, since he just signed a new contract he would be very expensive probably your entire transfer budget, but it could happen.

Thiago turns out to be an excellent player but I bought Paulo Henrique (Ganso) and he 19 passing 20 creativity and 17 decisions so he makes for the best wonderkid playmaker in the game, Thiago I loaned him out and have him as backup

Yeah... I do think they underrated them, but after Barca B's season this year, and Deulofeu's season, they will be good for FM12 I'm sure.

I think I'm managing Deulofeu more carefully... so maybe I can get a bit more from him than others, they grow different for everyone I think...

As for Coentrao, money isn't an issue... I'll have enough, but would I'm not sure whether he'll want to open up contract talks or not after moving so soon... I hate that!!! Happened with Aguero and then with Coentrao, as he accepted my offer, but then he moved to Liverpool, so I tried to redo it, but when I tried to change my offer he would no longer negotiate... its just unrealistic.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:08 am

BarcaKizz wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Roberto turns out to be a great B2B/central midfielder, Muniesa turns out to be pretty good but honestly the Barca youth are pretty underrated by FM, Deulofeu turns out average but Ella lights up the u19s and the reserves Razz

Hmm, not sure about Coentrao, since he just signed a new contract he would be very expensive probably your entire transfer budget, but it could happen.

Thiago turns out to be an excellent player but I bought Paulo Henrique (Ganso) and he 19 passing 20 creativity and 17 decisions so he makes for the best wonderkid playmaker in the game, Thiago I loaned him out and have him as backup

Yeah... I do think they underrated them, but after Barca B's season this year, and Deulofeu's season, they will be good for FM12 I'm sure.

I think I'm managing Deulofeu more carefully... so maybe I can get a bit more from him than others, they grow different for everyone I think...

As for Coentrao, money isn't an issue... I'll have enough, but would I'm not sure whether he'll want to open up contract talks or not after moving so soon... I hate that!!! Happened with Aguero and then with Coentrao, as he accepted my offer, but then he moved to Liverpool, so I tried to redo it, but when I tried to change my offer he would no longer negotiate... its just unrealistic.
Yeah, it sucks when a player just signs a new contract when you try to sign him, you look and see when he signed it and it was a few days before you offered Sad

Who are you going to buy to replace Puyol?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by bazinga Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:19 am

@KIzz - Other than Thiago and Fontas, the Barca youth generally is disappointing in the game.

For LBs - look at Lionel Carole.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 408
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Adit Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:27 am

Just started playing this game recently,Im managing Rayo valcano in sugenda division.won the league and got promoted.I have 9.5 mill transfer fee and goal given is midtable finish.

signed victor ruiz for 3 mill when espanyol got relegated,signed rivas a LM in a player exchange deal.bought a young LB.

now have almost 4 mill to spend on Central midfielders ,im searching...
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9545
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:40 am

@Lionel: Puyol? Well, I was thinking Muniesa or Gomez. I'm more obsessed with bringing through you guys... but if these guys truly don't even turn out that good, then I guess I'll have to look at the market. My plan for season 2012-2013 was to buy a LB and make Abidal a CB.

@Bazinga: Hmm that really sucks, because Fontas isn't even that great... his stats are generally around 14 with a few things at 16. Surely Rafinha comes good, he has awesome stats... Gomez does as well, my scouts tell me these guys will be good!

Maybe I'll do 1 or 2 more seasons then move somewhere... if so, then I'll go out with a bang trying to make a perfect team!
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:43 am

BarcaKizz wrote:@Lionel: Puyol? Well, I was thinking Muniesa or Gomez. I'm more obsessed with bringing through you guys... but if these guys truly don't even turn out that good, then I guess I'll have to look at the market. My plan for season 2012-2013 was to buy a LB and make Abidal a CB.

@Bazinga: Hmm that really sucks, because Fontas isn't even that great... his stats are generally around 14 with a few things at 16. Surely Rafinha comes good, he has awesome stats... Gomez does as well, my scouts tell me these guys will be good!

Maybe I'll do 1 or 2 more seasons then move somewhere... if so, then I'll go out with a bang trying to make a perfect team!
Are you managing a NT too? You can manage both a club and a NT at the same time I just figured that out recently

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:49 am

No, I didn't think you could manage national teams in FM? There's never an apply for job button... How do you do it? I'd love to manage a national team instead actually... clubs take ages.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by StrugaRock Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:16 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:No, I didn't think you could manage national teams in FM? There's never an apply for job button... How do you do it? I'd love to manage a national team instead actually... clubs take ages.

Often NT coaches change after Euro Cups or World Cups, then you'll get notifications that a certain NT need a new coach, then you can apply
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:37 pm

yep, you can do both at the same time, NT you're not really too active though

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Doc Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:whats the farthest you guys have gone? I've gone to 2021

Currently in my 2024 - 2025 season....
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15844
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 70856910

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 70856910
OMG!! Refcelona by SAF style hahaha!!!





Anyway in my 2nd season now.

Just bought Fabregas for 104mil + Clauses lol

My squad as of now

FWD :
Cristiano
Benzema
Higuain
Andre Luiz (16 yrs old 20 determination wow Very Happy)
Di Maria
Pedro Leon (He's good in the game 8 avg rating lol)
Sarabia

MID :
Kaka (Always Injured)
Ozil
Fabregas (104 mil lol)
Di Maria
Alonso
Khedira
Gago
Granero
Thiago Alves (18 yrs old hot prospect)

DEF :
Marcelo
Ramos
Arbeloa
Lahm (Winter transfer 1st season)
Pepe
Carvalho
Albiol

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3250
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Ronaldo---Higuain
--------------Ozil-------Sarabia
-------------------Alex
------------Xabi
Marcelo
---------Pepe---Ramos--Nacho
-------------Casillas

Is my lineup.

Bench:
Adan, Carvalho, Arbeloa, Khedira, Di Maria, Jese, Morata

Squad: Granero, Albiol, Meijas, Sandro

Unbeaten atm (not much of an accomplishment considering I am playing Madrid)

Will try and beat my record that I believe i still hold on the FM11 forums from most minutes without conceding a goal

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 70856910
OMG!! Refcelona by SAF style hahaha!!!





Anyway in my 2nd season now.

Just bought Fabregas for 104mil + Clauses lol

My squad as of now

FWD :
Cristiano
Benzema
Higuain
Andre Luiz (16 yrs old 20 determination wow Very Happy)
Di Maria
Pedro Leon (He's good in the game 8 avg rating lol)
Sarabia

MID :
Kaka (Always Injured)
Ozil
Fabregas (104 mil lol)
Di Maria
Alonso
Khedira
Gago
Granero
Thiago Alves (18 yrs old hot prospect)

DEF :
Marcelo
Ramos
Arbeloa
Lahm (Winter transfer 1st season)
Pepe
Carvalho
Albiol

Yeah I flipped when that happened refcelona ftw!

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by StrugaRock Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Crimson wrote:Ronaldo---Higuain
--------------Ozil-------Sarabia
-------------------Alex
------------Xabi
Marcelo
---------Pepe---Ramos--Nacho
-------------Casillas

Is my lineup.

Bench:
Adan, Carvalho, Arbeloa, Khedira, Di Maria, Jese, Morata

Squad: Granero, Albiol, Meijas, Sandro

Unbeaten atm (not much of an accomplishment considering I am playing Madrid)

Will try and beat my record that I believe i still hold on the FM11 forums from most minutes without conceding a goal

Try to be unbeaten for 110 with OM :coffee:
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by StrugaRock Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 70856910

Not as shocking as this
Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Fmmm
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:09 pm

StrugaRock wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 70856910

Not as shocking as this
Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Fmmm
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by StrugaRock Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
StrugaRock wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 70856910

Not as shocking as this
Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Fmmm
Shocked Shocked Shocked

The interesting part is that I didn't play with real Madrid that season, he went there by himself, I was shocked too
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum