TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Pedram
MaraVilla
Mamad
halamadrid2
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:47 pm

Chichas time to shine Proud

Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Chichas time to shine Proud

Another L for Rebs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:34 pm

We are the only team with a tough game. Its painful watching the one sided games that are on today. Juve will be the same tomorrow while we will be fighting tooth and nail to beat Atleti
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:27 am

No question we are the underdogs.
Chicas time to shine, good performance here and he could earn himself a full time contract (if he wants it, or enhance his reputation).
Carlo's interview suggested that Isco is starting. If that is true I really hope we play 4-4-2.

If I see a 4-3-3 with Jese in for Bale and Isco for luka...

Odds of Ramos giving away a penalty or getting sent off?
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:37 am

Watch Chicharito score a brace Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:58 am

Valkyrja wrote:Watch Chicharito score a brace Laughing

Wouldn't surprise me. He always scored against Chelsea who set up in similar style. Might have something to do with his pace and direct movement. Benzema's dropping deep and linkup play is usually fruitless against Atletico as evident by his record against them.

Anyway, I'm rooting for you guys after I've checked your schedule.

Sevilla-Madrid: 2. May
CL semi final first leg: 5./6. May
Madrid-Valencia: 10. May
CL semi final second leg: 12./13. May

Would be mightily impressive if you managed to get past Bayern/Juve/Barca while also beating both Sevilla and Valencia in that timeframe, even more so with your injuries. However if you crash out today at least La Liga will be a great possibility as you can rest your players and concentrate on it. So:

!HALA Madrid!

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:02 am

Doubt that. He worked hard against Malaga but he was pretty poor infront of goal but what I did like about him is that he won all his duels on headers. We are going to need that vs Atleti

We need Ronaldo to get our chances or James. Last game it was Benz and Bale who aren't the most confident of scorers. We need to get our shots from outsidd the box on target. Half the shots we had last week were wayward eventhough our players had all the time in the world to set up and shoot. Need to do better there

Defensively we did excellent apart from the odd Ramos brainfart so we need to continue with that. Isco too needs to play alot better than the game against Malaga oh and Illarra needs to start not Khedira
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:39 am

TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless wrote:No question we are the underdogs.

No offense, I apologize in advance, but this one will have to go into the "stupid quotes" thread.
Underdogs lol.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:18 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless wrote:No question we are the underdogs.

No offense, I apologize in advance, but this one will have to go into the "stupid quotes" thread.
Underdogs lol.

Would you say that Real weren't? Madrid go into almost every game clear favourites. I consider Atleti too be the biggest obstacle between us and undecima. If there is one team in Europe that can stop Real scoring over two legs its Atleti.

But then again i'm a sap for the ultimate underdog story Very Happy

edit: did not release its an actual thread. Go ahead got to get that notoriety Wink
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:35 am

Again, it's not personal.

I just think 'underdog' is a status Real do not get to assume, ever.
It makes a mockery of true underdog stories.

It's like if I said Bayern were 'underdogs' in a match against Dortmund, I don't get to do that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:41 pm

I think you misunderstood Voiceless, Hans. He merely meant that the only team in the world that has Real Madrid's number this season is Atléti, ergo us being the underdog is not an overstatement, it's a fact.

When everyone was fit last week, we only managed to get a goalless draw from the Calderon. Now, we're taking on the same team, only difference, three of our key players are out (Marcelo, Benzema and most notably Modric). That doesn't bode very well for us, now does it?  

Not to mention that away goal rule. They'll park the bus, relaxed, knowing that even a draw would take them through, and a goal would completely complicate things for us.

So yeah, Voiceless is correct, we are the underdogs.

Please don't think we're making excuses here. Our boys can go through, despite the injuries, despite the absentees, despite everything.

If there's one team that can win the CL two years back-to-back, it's the ten-time European Champion.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:21 pm

does Atleti have any noticeable absences?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Coentrao isnt a bad player so the drop down in quality isn't that much I believe. And as I've already mentioned, during our first half blitz last week Marcelo was a pretty non factor, all our attacks went through the right wing. Both James and Marcelo were quiet. Marcelo woke up in the second half but by that time we'd already cooled down and were playing for a draw. I am just glad most of our defenders are available because if we can't score then at least we can hold out for a goalless draw

If we score early then its bye bye to Atleti but if the score early I can see them scoring again when we try to push for goals see Copa second leg. The key is to score when we have our best spell in the first 45 minutes. We miss chances and we will go out. Yesterday Bayern had 11 shots and scored 6, last week we had the same number but came out with a draw, that's the difference between us and Barca/Bayern. If we scored on the chances we create we probably would finish the game/tie off in the first half. That has been a recurrent problem for us over the years and needs to change starting today

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:26 pm

billy_gr wrote:does Atleti have any noticeable absences?

Mario Suarez that's about it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:48 pm

if that's the case I'm expecting a very tough game for both teams
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:25 pm

His replacement is Tiago who although experienced has a knack of making costly mistakes in his own half but that would mean one more thug hacking at our players. We can't afford anymore injuries
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:42 pm

Saul could also play, who's very good. We had him at Castilla Mad
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Yeah he is a very good player. I still remember him in that demolition at the Calderón No

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheader=image%2Fjpeg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1203357763707&ssbinary=true
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Ramos is in DM hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Yeah he is a very good player. I still remember him in that demolition at the Calderón No

Why do you remember him?

Did he do something memorable? hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:07 pm

He is a little kid that just toyed with our midfield. He even scored iirc. Anyways Carlo doesn't trust Illarra. Ramos in midfield it is :facepalm: cant wait for him to pretend he is Xabi with his poverty long balls

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 CDNneVMW8AE56XJ
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:08 pm

StrugaRock wrote:

Anyhows what about an untested 352

Iker
Pepe   Varane   Ramos
Carvajal  James Kroos Isco Coentrao
Chichadoritos Ronaldo

At least I got the players correct smoking
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:13 pm

Last time we tried Ramos in midfield we were horrid but we played the wrong front three then too. I wouldn't mind Varane in midfield, he is good in the air, is strong, fast and has got a good passing range on him. We are in real trouble if Ramos or Pepe play there because they dont have the traits to work there in the system that we use. Doubt Carlo will try something completely new without practicing it first especially a formation. Its going to be Pepe or Ramos in midfield definitely in a 442
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:48 pm

Pepe might be good since we have another good header. He also could break many counters
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:34 pm

Ronaldo :facepalm: just square that to Chica
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:09 pm

this is ridiculous....very ridiculous
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next