Bellabong
LeVersacci
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
35 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 40 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:48 pm

RealGunner wrote:rogue one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 40 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by zigra Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:56 pm

Freeza wrote:Obi Wan is a better fighter than prime Anakin though, who was probably stronger than Vader. It was probably just rust and old age that got him.

Obi-Wan has the perfect fighting technique to match up against Anakin, and I'm sure he could've been more competitive against Vader if he didn't try to become a force ghost.

Can't wait for another Obi-Wan movie.

I'm pretty sure Vader changed his style after the injury as he lost a big part of his mobility and speed but gained strength.
Anyway the thing that should give prime Vader the edge in an all out fight is that he's far more in control of his force powers than he was in episode 3. Dooku was able to knock out Obi Wan with the force so really Vader should be able to do the same.

I'm pretty sure in ANH Vader was above Obi Wan but not to a degree where he would toy with him. I also doubt he would ever toy with him anyway.

Oh and I don't think we'll see an Obi movie. As said the TV shows are canon.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:01 am

Just realised why visuals were amazing

same director as Godzilla ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:30 am

RealGunner wrote:Just realised why visuals were amazing

same director as Godzilla ffs

One of the best visual directors out there. Guy did everything by himself on a laptop with his first feature: Monsters
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:38 pm

Going tonight

With the way you guys are lolhyping it, the last act literally better be an inception mind heist inside Tyler Durden's head on Captain Philip's ship while Somali pirates are fighting Godzilla with the help of Pacific Rim guys, all the while playing the Lion King theme
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:42 pm

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:18 pm

Spoiler:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:47 pm

ES wrote:Going tonight

With the way you guys are lolhyping it, the last act literally better be an inception mind heist inside Tyler Durden's head on Captain Philip's ship while Somali pirates are fighting Godzilla with the help of Pacific Rim guys, all the while playing the Lion King theme

Delete this post before some studio head reads it
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Lmao

Have hyped up the ending to my friends by proxy of GL lads hyping it up so if it doesn't make me question my life because of how legit it is then i'm leaving GL
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:32 pm

Opening can be a bit slow so bare that in mind.

last 30 minutes makes up for most of it.

I do think this might be a top 2 star wars film even. I am not an expert though.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:10 pm

Hm it's really good but not top 2 good (TFA is the second best, come at me haters). But I liked it.

Btw why on earth are so many people saying K-2SO is a movie version of HK-47? He's absolutely nothing like HK rofl
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:01 pm

zigra wrote:Hm it's really good but not top 2 good (TFA is the second best, come at me haters). But I liked it.

Btw why on earth are so many people saying K-2SO is a movie version of HK-47? He's absolutely nothing like HK rofl

Haven't heard a single person compare him to HK. If anything he's just a metal covered Alan Tudyk, which incidentally is one of the best things in the world.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:09 pm

Freeza wrote:
zigra wrote:Hm it's really good but not top 2 good (TFA is the second best, come at me haters). But I liked it.

Haven't heard a single person compare him to HK. If anything he's just a metal covered Alan Tudyk, which incidentally is one of the best things in the world.

Honestly read it quite often so I was surprised as *bleep* about what he actually was Laughing but yeah didn't mean to say he was bad.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:14 pm

zigra wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Honestly read it quite often so I was surprised as *bleep* about what he actually was Laughing but yeah didn't mean to say he was bad.

Didn't think you meant that. I have a hard time seeing anyone not love that droid. He legit made me cry. Him and C3PO are my boys.

Really want a droid as a lead role in an eventual Star Wars film. Droid were basically the leads of A New Hope for the first 40 minutes or so, and that was great.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:54 pm

5/10

Don't @ me
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:55 pm

Rebelvengers assemble
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:57 pm

ES wrote:5/10

Don't @ me

@me

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=40312
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40