BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 23 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Sun May 31, 2015 7:45 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Hmm, i'm guessing it'll have something to do with Dany and her dragons

Cersei: What will happen if they confess?
High Sparrow: They will receive the *episode name*

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 23 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:15 am

Side missions my ass. GTFO ES, elitedam and whoever said such atrocities.

Best *bleep* Game of Thrones episode ever. I'm breathless fam. That was one of the best (if not the best) fantasy tv sequences I've ever.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:54 am

Jon Snow vs the Whitewalker :bow:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:00 am

WOW o WOW o WOW o WOW o WOW.

John snow Proud Proud Proud Proud

Honestly how the *bleep* is anyone going to defeat the white walkers. Can't believe there are people out there who still think is show is shit.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 am

White Walker with that Thug Life moment when he raises all the corpses and makes them his army Proud

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 23 CGYvawHVIAAJUIC

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 23 CGYsHybVIAAqMd9

Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:45 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Shocked

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:46 am

used to loathe jon but now I love him

that ep :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:49 am

The white walker was boss, he had me thinking jon better just commit suicide infront of him and end it, they look too strong.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:02 am

So Valyrian steel also works against them, interesting hmm

But yeah I'm with Mr-r34. I can't see how humanity can survive that. Ain't no way anybody can beat the White Walkers. Even if you get rid of the Wight's Army that they have, how on earth do you fight the White Walkers. Specially when the whole realm doesn't take you seriously about these.

Dragons are only way that I can possibly see this happening and even then 3 dragons ain't enough imo. Did you see how when the badass White Walker walked into the fiery room all of it froze.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:13 am

You'll need 100 dragons, not just 3 uncontrollable dragons.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:27 am

GOAT episode. :bow:

Jon Snow bah Gawd !!! Proud

Lol No wonder the Dorne sequences looked so amateurish and poverty. They were controlling costs for the real deal  Laughing Thumbs up

And that Giant !! I dont think there is another character in the entire GOT universe where we this quickly become a fan of and start to root for, or if there is, this guy just bettered that with ease. Already a GOAT Got character ! Hope he wont die cheap. Walking through water like its nothing. :bow:

The whole episode was a breath of much needed fresh air actually. Characters in Hardhome with 10 or so minutes of screen time bossed over those entire lot present in Dorne. Laughing

And Arya !! :bow: Like how that story is shaping up.

Btw Qyburn is gonna be Cersei's only hope. Had a feeling it was going to be the case. It seems thats the way forward.

Last edited by Glory on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:43 am

Amazing episode

White Walkers are too OP.

If the Giant had gotten killed and turned into a Wight.. Shocked
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:45 am

Yea he wasnt the same in those last few shots. Sad If he dies and becomes a wight then well...

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:41 am

What and episode. affraid
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:09 pm

dmize wrote:Amazing episode

White Walkers are too OP.

If the Giant had gotten killed and turned into a Wight.. Shocked

It's not like he's the only giant to ever walk the world. I guess it's very likely they have some of them aswell.

Dragons seem like the obvious answer but don't forget Bran. He didn't travel that far north without reason.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:27 pm

Side mission rofl

GTFO RG, BC and whoever said it rofl

Best episode this season and one of the best, if not, the best episode on GoT ffs. Jon with that epic speech inside the hut, main man ginger backing him up.
And omfg those white walkers. How the hell are they supposed to win against them Shocked

That White Walker boss was goat :bow:

Giant yelling 'dortmund' (Laughing) to Jon & "The *bleep* you looking at" to the other crow had me in tears rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:28 pm

B-Mac wrote:White Walker with that Thug Life moment when he raises all the corpses and makes them his army Proud

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 23 CGYvawHVIAAJUIC

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 23 CGYsHybVIAAqMd9

Laughing
*bleep* goat rofl rofl rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:25 pm

HOLY *bleep* SHIT

HOLY SHIT

That giant :bow: The *bleep* u looking at rofl

And that wildling chick did better acting than Daenerys all season Laughing Was a great minor character.

I'll talk more later, I need a few hours to calm down.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:33 pm

Fckin love Jon no homo https://i.imgur.com/ZO3KcKF.gifv
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Was just amazing. Going to rewatch the episode 5 more times tonight. Proud

Agree with you guys, they look unstoppable. That ending with the Night's king raising his hands and in turn raising the dead - FFS that will go down in tv history, that was just hair-raising stuff, absolutely beautiful.

Jon's face also. Thumbs up Lmao at nobody rowing that last boat, just staring and being struck with complete awe.

Obviously Hardhome was the ultimate shit of this episode, but Arya's arc continues to go forward with fascination and intrigue, even if it is baby step by baby step.

The cheekiness in that "Jon always comes back" line by Samwell. When the WW owned Jon I was so worried, but I knew they couldn't kill off another main character right there and then.

The giant was GOAT rofl :bow:
And am I the only one sad that the lovely wildling milf had to die and then turn??? Sad

Next two episodes also promises much with them titles, so I hopefully for our viewing pleasure it has the same badassery.

Again that was just
GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 23 Mo7zYc9
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:03 pm

10 hours later and i'm still smacked by that EP, i was on the edge of my bed the whole battle.

Honestly hope Jon doesn't die, but the whole bloody world looks doom after the Goat White walker boss.

Anyone have any tips for me if i'm wanting to read the books? Should i wait till the TV series is over, should i start now, what is life right?
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:07 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 23 1932390_10207058398762741_7500474405125582244_n
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Best episode imo, my thoughts:

-Dany and Tyrion already making a great duo Proud
-Oh Cersei, how far have you fallen
-Jorah 2nd time getting kicked out, its so heartaching to see what he's going through Sad
-Arya's training seems cool
-Hardhome was amazing, Tormund has my respect :bow:
-So Jon's Otataral Valyrian steel seems to work against the WW, very interesting.
-That last scene ended with a bang, even the hauntingly silent credits gave me goosebumps

So, the implications of the events at HH may lead Jon to believe that the Wildlings are not enough to challenge the WW, this could possibly give Jon the means to rally the the 7 kingdoms for his cause? Seems logical, but with the war for the throne on right now, it seems a nigh impossible task what with time drawing ever closer. Manufacturing of Dragon glass needs to be a priority for him now imo, so should be the secret to forging Valyrian steel. But that was lost a long time ago in the Doom of Valyria.

Also, if the WW assail most of whats beyond the wall, how are the Children of the forest concealing themselves from them. Could they be a key towards toppling the WW? hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:58 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 23 Original

rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:40 pm

AGAGAGSJFKCKDBDSJCICKFKXMCKCKDOK

WAT DID I JUST WATCH?!

https://i.imgur.com/oHoqTnP.gif

Incredible episode, one of the best in all seasons in my opinion. Everything was good from Dany/Tyrion -> Arya/Lanna -> Cersei/Qyburn to Jon/Tormund/Night's King... especially the last 20 mins were creepy, frightening and funny (some really funny moments) at the same time.

Favourite major character was Jon Snow:

https://i.imgur.com/qBnJ9VJ.gif

- This show really knows how to build up tension before a battle and boy did they deliver.

- Jon's fight with the White Walker was fantastic and the theory about Valyrian Steel working against WW finally confirmed.
- I was sure Jon was going to die, but thankfully it didn't happen.
- The Night's King :bow: man was like "We just ruined you and now watch us add your dead to our army"

Favourite minor characters: Wun Wun/Tormund/Wildling Woman

- Wun Wun being more terrifying than a bunch of undead fighters/white walkers
- "The *bleep* are you looking at?" Wun Wun
- "I *bleep* hate Thenns" that Wildling Elder woman, was disappointed to see her die
- Tormund ruining the Lord of Bones lmfaooo

Favourite scenes (aside from anything Hardhome): Cersei in the dungeon

- Just watching Cersei suffer gives me uncontrollable joy.
- Qyburn seems like Cersei's last friend and Kevan Lannister is now Hand of the King :bow: he will advise Tommen wisely.
- Disappointed not to see anything from the Tyrells and Littlefinger though.

Just two more episodes Sad but they will be crazy in GoT style for sure.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:45 pm

El Gunner wrote:And am I the only one sad that the lovely wildling milf had to die and then turn??? :Sad:

Hmm. She acted better than every other female character of this season I thought may be only second to Cersei.
But damn !

Anyway the way she died was kinda fair and justified. At least  it gave her dignity, especially after that scene where she puts her kids in the boats. It kinda made sense in a way.
Just a handful of minutes and still put in a memorable little performance. Props to her. :bow:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next