TheRedStag
stevieg8
nj
Fahim89
:{Mr.Mustachio!
22 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:43 pm

ynwa wrote:
Thought he was set to go to Juventus though? scratch

Along with Nani, Di Maria and Vargas on the LW Very Happy

God knows who will actually come...None of them probbably.

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:52 pm

it is all over twitter that some fan has decided to send a petition to our owners to buy Juan Mata! ! WTF is wrong with these people! !

just for reference . .the two links are below!

http://twitition.com/eer9o

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/juan_mata_liverpoolfc/
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:01 pm

apparently the 2 teens Blackpool wants to take (on loan) could be Tom Ince & Bruna

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11681_7028135,00.html
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:04 pm

nj wrote:apparently the 2 teens Blackpool wants to take (on loan) could be Tom Ince & Bruna

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11681_7028135,00.html

why not konchesky?? couldn't we bribe Oyston a little more?? Cool
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:18 pm

but theres also reports saying Ince is off to Fulham for £250000 scratch
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:22 pm

nj wrote:but theres also reports saying Ince is off to Fulham for £250000 scratch

damn that was almost as close as Tevez's weekly salary! ! Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:29 pm

lol yeah.
Tevez could buy an Ince with a 1 week salary

Last edited by nj on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:32 pm

@nj: there were some tweets that Canal+ reports that Cissokho maybe done sooner then expected . .could you verify that??
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:42 pm

i have canal plus but right now i dont see a thing concerning Cissokho there.

but all the twitter, ..ect are saying that we could be singing him today.
cheers

very good, should it happens that soon. so that he will be able to go on tour in Asia too.
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:56 pm

If we add Cissokho and Downing by the Asia trip, I will have gone from underwhelmed to very satisfied with this transfer period in the span of a week. Smile
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:59 pm

nj wrote:i have canal plus but right now i dont see a thing concerning Cissokho there.

but all the twitter, ..ect are saying that we could be singing him today.
cheers

very good, should it happens that soon. so that he will be able to go on tour in Asia too.

yea that is what was surprising . .& after the Adam stunt, as in we almost knowing nothing before he drove into Melwood with The King . .i guess anything is possible!

btw twitter is talking about Bastos too . .hope its the usual twitter crap Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Cissokho at his best in his Porto days:

if he can regain that kind of level, he will be a beast for whoever buy him
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:22 pm

I don't know what ye think, but Cissokho at 10m or so would be another bit of great business imo.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:44 pm

How come this thread hasn't split yet?

It seems that when a thread reaches 990 posts it splits itself into a new thread?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:How come this thread hasn't split yet?

It seems that when a thread reaches 990 posts it splits itself into a new thread?

well it seems to be the most active topic in the whole forum! ! congrats to us i guess Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:22 am

Rory Smith (The Telegraph) saying that Meireles wont travel to Asia with the rest of team.

but he doesnt say why exactly.
so, injured? (dont think so, he was training fine today)
is it because the club wants to sell him? (hope not)

(...)Meanwhile, Liverpool’s attempts to raise funds in the rather more immediate future are likely to accelerate after it emerged Raul Meireles is not expected to join the club on their pre-season tour of China and Malaysia, for which they depart on Sunday. (...)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8625166/Liverpool-may-pass-and-move-from-Anfield-admits-owner-John-Henry.html

nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:33 am

well...looks as It's one of AA or Raul and we can't find a buyer for AA, so Raul is being sacrificed.

I am really scared for onething...1.5 month into transfer window, and all of the 13 so called deadwood players are still here.

No one wants them Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:16 am

Sepi wrote:well...looks as It's one of AA or Raul and we can't find a buyer for AA, so Raul is being sacrificed.

I am really scared for onething...1.5 month into transfer window, and all of the 13 so called deadwood players are still here.

No one wants them Sad

It is seriously scary. The owners don't have that much of money to fund all the new transfers and manage to pay all the wages.

Sad if Raul leaves. His performances do not even warrant the thought of him leaving. Terrible move by the club if it's true.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:18 am

It was pointed out earlier that the deadwood players are more likely to move on later in the window, as none of them are likely to be coveted by other teams, they're more likely to be second or third options (at best). Meanwhile, a lot of them have been linked with moves out, just nothing's completed yet. Either way, I'm not too worried about them.

And selling Raul would not be a financial decision, it would be a business one - it's not that the owners don't have the money to keep him, it's that wasting the extra cash on a surplus player (which right now, AA and Raul are, at least as long as both stay) at one position is poor business. Trust me, although he's not a billionaire like other clubs have, John Henry and the rest of the group have the money on hand (and the business sense to work with the profitability of the club) to afford any signings they make and the wages they have on the bill. I wouldn't like the move either were it to happen, but from a business perspective it wouldn't be logical to keep this many CMs on. (Granted it would be easy to make the argument that we should've just not signed Adam, problem solved, but I guess someone in the higher-ups had their heart set on him)
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:06 am

The Times' Liverpool correspondent Tony Barrett rounds up the transfer talk surrounding the Reds, including the capture of Charlie Adam, the latest on Stewart Downing and also looks at who else could be on the clubs radar and the proposed plans for a new stadium.

http://www.footylounge.com/films//liverpool-transfer-news-2011/barrett-there-are-probably-two-or-three-new-signings-to-be-made-at-anfield-video_e29faae41.html

Tony Barrett's views on our transfer so far & upcoming plus on our stadium situation . .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 am

poolsupporter wrote:
It is seriously scary. The owners don't have that much of money to fund all the new transfers and manage to pay all the wages.

how do you know that?
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:37 pm

OptaJoe Opta Sports
135 - Stewart Downing has completed more crosses in open play than any other player in the Premier League over the last three seasons. Whip.
57 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Seriously under rated i would say and can see why we are after him.Consistent player would add width and quality crossing which we lacked for years i would be happy with him.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:51 pm

nj wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:

how do you know that?

Every article I read about them before they put pen to paper for Liverpool suggests that they are not even close to the league of City's owner.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:06 pm

poolsupporter wrote:
nj wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:

how do you know that?

Every article I read about them before they put pen to paper for Liverpool suggests that they are not even close to the league of City's owner.

tbh rare are the football owners that can come close to Cheikh Mansour & family.

but now one knows how much J Henry is disposed to invest with LFC (except himself).
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:10 pm

poolsupporter wrote:
nj wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:

how do you know that?

Err no one else is in the league of City's owner so its a pointless comparison.Its like saying because Suarez is not as good as Messi he is not a good player.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next