Rebelles.REUS.rex
huntsman
Blue
Shed
Kick
25 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

The 2015 Summer Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The 2015 Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Post by Kick Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:41 am

It does.

#SaveUsRLC

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The 2015 Summer Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The 2015 Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Post by Kick Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:37 am

John Stones wants to be given the chance to discuss the possibility of moving to Chelsea with the Premier League champions ready to make a fresh bid to take the centre half to Stamford Bridge.

Sources close to the player say the Everton defender would relish the chance to play Champions League football but he is unlikely to create trouble in the way Raheem Sterling did to force his move from Liverpool.

But the fact that he is now unsettled will give way for Chelsea's second £26m bid, expected imminently.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3168928/John-Stones-tempted-Champions-League-football-Chelsea-prepare-new-26m-bid-Everton-defender.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-john-stones-hopes-to-seal-blues-move-as-mourinho-prepares-26m-second-bid-10403461.html

Both the Mail and the Standard are independently reporting that Stones would be interested in joining us. I imagine if a fee is agreed, he'll join us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:24 am

BBC Sport understands Omeruo will have his medical at Kasimpasa on Tuesday before signing a deal, which includes an option for the Turkish club to buy him at the end of the loan.

hmm

He has really stalled recently and I don't see him being part of the first team any time soon so I'd be ok with this.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:33 am

Omeruo has been officially loaned to Kasimpasa with the option to buy.

In other news:

Jose wrote:"In this moment we need a left-back because I think we are selling Filipe Luis now or tomorrow. We need to go the market, we need to find a club that accepts a bid before 31 August, and we are going for a left-back."
http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/07/mourinho--pre-new-york-red-bulls.html

Goodbye Filipe.

And finally, according to Di Marizo, Roma want Salah but only if they don't sign Baba Rahman, who is waiting to see if we bid. Roma are close to signing Adriano from Barca so I think we'll see Salah and Adriano to Roma, Baba Rahman to us and Filipe Luis to Altetico.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:08 am

Also, at the same time Jose was talking about Luis, he said this:
Jose wrote:‘If somebody speaks about other midfield players, it’s not true because I have Ramires, Matic, Fabregas, Mikel, Loftus-Cheek and Oscar.

#SaveUsRLC

So our summer will be effectively over once we sign Baba Rahman and Stones.

It'll look something like this, imo:

GK:
Courtois, Begovic, Blackman

DEF:
Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Stones, Zouma, Azpilicueta, Rahman

CM:
Matic, Fabregas, Loftus-Cheek, Ramires, Mikel

AM:
Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado, Traore, Moses

CF:
Costa, Remy, Falcao

Courtois
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta
Fabregas Matic
Willian Oscar Hazard
Costa

Falcao
Moses Traore Cuadrado
Loftus-Cheek Mikel
Rahman Stones Zouma Ramires
Begovic

Homegrown players in red, U-21's in Blue.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:43 am

Marca are reporting Luis to Atleti is a done deal.

While Salah is moving closer to Roma, according to Di Marzio.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:41 am

Confirmation that RLC and Traore are staying with us this season + an indication that Moses will be:

Jose wrote:On Victor Moses: "He's strong, he's experienced, he's fast, he's aggressive. He has to learn how to play with us obviously, but I'm happy with his week, with his 45 minutes. The next match, 45 more minutes. Victor had an evolution over the past couple years."

On Bertrand Traore: "He's 19; he's a kid. He was in Africa, he was at Vitesse, now he comes to Chelsea. He's not going on loan. We want to keep him and we want to improve him. With the ball he has a lot of talent, but sometimes he doesn't make the right decisions yet. But this is absolutely normal, so step-by-step. But I repeat, he is not going on loan, he stays."

On Ruben Loftus-Cheek: "He has lots of talent and we know that. He's another one that I am not interested in letting go on loan. I want to keep him because he has to improve a lot. In this moment, he is far from being in condition to play for us."
http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/23/mourinho-after-chelseas-loss-if-we-play-red-bulls-ten-times-we-win-nine/?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:04 am

Di Marzio wrote:Mourinho's club has a meeting scheduled on Monday with Ausgburg to complete the deal for Baba. Chelsea already reached an agreement with the player on a 5 year deal worth €2 million net a season.

I imagine we'll sign him and then Stones.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:20 am

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Danilo Pantic from Partizan Belgrade, with the player immediately joining Vitesse Arnhem for the forthcoming campaign.

A central or left midfielder, Pantic played for Partizan in last season’s Europa League, impressing with his skill and creativity.

Pantic said: ‘I am very happy to sign for Chelsea, the champions of the English Premier League, and I hope I can show my value at Vitesse in the coming season. I am honoured at the faith both clubs have shown in me.’

The 18-year-old has represented Serbia at youth level and helped his country reach the semi-finals of last summer’s European Under-19 Championships.
http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/07/midfielder-pantic-move-completed-.html
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:11 pm

Shed wrote:It's been a great Chelsea transfer window.......for Vitesshit fans.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:37 pm

I'm not putting my yhopes in RLC. Can't believe we have pissing Falcao FML.

This window.......

Stones will make it better though.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:20 am

Shed wrote:
Shed wrote:It's been a great Chelsea transfer window.......for Vitesshit fans.
Starting to worry about how many we are sending them, They're all CM/AM's too.

That said, we're having a better summer than you are :coffee:
Abramovich wrote:I'm not putting my yhopes in RLC. Can't believe we have pissing Falcao FML.

This window.......

Stones will make it better though.

What are you basing the RLC opinion off? The game vs Sydney and our first pre season game? He was much better during the season.

I am ok with Falcao, since we still have Costa and Remy.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:16 am

Apparently Salah is going to Roma on loan for 2m Euros, with a mandatory buy at the end of the season for a further 21m Euros. Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:01 am

Kick wrote:Apparently Salah is going to Roma on loan for 2m Euros, with a mandatory buy at the end of the season for a further 21m Euros. Proud

Di Marzio wrote:The situation with Mohamed Salah is a bit more complicated [than Szczesny's loan move to Roma], his arrival will take some time. There still isn't an agreement with Fiorentina for striker Destro, which is the player Sabatini wants to include so Fiorentina drops their dispute with Chelsea. Fiorentina wants to acquire Destro on loan, but that isn't a formula that Roma likes — they prefer a straight sale. Chelsea may have to intervene to move the deal along...

Ffs....
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:40 am

AS is reporting Filipe Luis to Atletico is done, 16m Euros. Should be completed within 24 hours.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:55 pm

Kick wrote:
Di Marzio wrote:Mourinho's club has a meeting scheduled on Monday with Ausgburg to complete the deal for Baba. Chelsea already reached an agreement with the player on a 5 year deal worth €2 million net a season.

Who the hell are stone and baba?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Lol and about RLC he's what 20? We can't have our hopes on him.

I'm really worried without a marquee signing we might lose top spot.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:02 am

huntsman wrote:
Kick wrote:

Who the hell are stone and baba?

Laughing

Abramovich wrote:Lol and about RLC he's what 20? We can't have our hopes on him.

I'm really worried without a marquee signing we might lose top spot.

Why are you writing him off if he is only 20? He has the physical tools and from what I've seen, he is good technically. There is a reason Jose has been hyping him, so lets at least give him a chance to prove himself.

Also, Jose said we've got to defend our title without spending much, so I can't see us buying a marquee player, it also throws doubt onto the Stones transfer. Maybe we'll look for a cheaper alternative?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:01 am

After 18 months on loan at Vitesse Arnhem, Bertrand Traore now has a place in the Chelsea squad.

That is what Jose Mourinho said after our game against New York Red Bulls last Wednesday, adding that the young Burkinabe is a ‘good kid and a good talent’. The manager stressed there is no chance Traore will leave on loan; instead he will have the chance to continue his development at Cobham.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/07/traore-learning-a-lot.html

So Moses all but confirmed and Traore confirmed to stay with us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:40 am

Better than Raheem Pound Sterling :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:51 am

I am excited about Traore, lad looks promising Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:55 pm

I'm not writing RLC off, I'm just not going to have him as some kinda hero trump card. He is what he is a guy with a load of potential, maybe it will be a break out season but remember who the manager is.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:33 am

Fair enough.

Di Marzio wrote:Chelsea is ready to welcome their next addition. The Blues are on the verge of closing the deal for Alex Telles, the negotiation with Galatasaray for the player born in 1992 is in the final stages- Mourinho's club appears to have defeated Inter and Juventus in the race for Alex Telles.
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/chelsea-on-verge-of-closing-deal-for-galatasarays-alex-telles/

Another option to Baba? Not sure he's a better option, but he has more CL experience.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:53 am

More unknown nobodies. It beggars belief that having won the league comfortably and shown ourselves to be considerably ahead of everyone else in the country, and as a result having a real chance this summer not only to put more distance between ourselves and them, but also close the gap between ourselves and the best in Europe, especially with the great financial situation we're in, that we're seemingly totally content to stagnate whilst everyone else either catches up or moves farther away. No idea what's going on and it's really come out of left-field for me. Never would have expected this.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:58 am

I didn't expect this either. I'd still replace Moses with someone of real quality, Ramires or Mikel with a quality CM, replace Luis with a decent LB and bring in an experienced CB like Howedes.

But it appears we just want a CB and a LB, shame, really.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:11 am

Chelsea will make a £26m bid for John Stones within the next 48 hours. José Mourinho remains desperate to sign the Everton defender and has not been put off by Roberto Martínez’s anger over the battle for his signature.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/26/chelsea-26m-everton-john-stones-bid

looks like we still want Stones.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next