How to strengthen our midfield

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How to strengthen our midfield - Page 2 Empty Re: How to strengthen our midfield

Post by fatman123 Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:59 pm

It'll never happen because it'll make it harder for Mou to park this bus, but I would love to see us buy another top class #10 (that De Bruyne guy from Wolfsburg looks good) and move Oscar to the pivot

Realistically, we need a backup to Oscar at #10 (that De Bruyne guy from Wolfsburg looks good), because having Willian as our second choice #10 isn't good enough

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How to strengthen our midfield - Page 2 Empty Re: How to strengthen our midfield

Post by fatman123 Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:59 pm

@Shed wrote:I second the vote for Kicky Jr. #1 or #2 :coffee:

Did you just agree with me Shocked
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:44 pm

Oscar, Cesc, Mikel, Ramires should all be kicked out.
They are not up to the mark.
I dont want them in my chelsea
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:56 pm

@huntsman wrote:Oscar, Cesc, Mikel, Ramires should all be kicked out.
They are not up to the mark.
I dont want them in my chelsea

I Agree. I still don't get why Hazard doesn't play the #10 role. KDB should have been kept with him and Hazard and another rw rotating the 3 positions behind the striker. Cesc was a buy that never really made sense to me. I still stand by it, Hazard will never blossom under Mou. He is too much of a tactical minimalist.

Last edited by jibers on Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:35 pm

@fatman123 wrote:
@Shed wrote:I second the vote for Kicky Jr. #1 or #2 :coffee:

Did you just agree with me Shocked

I'm consulting Dying with Dignity as we speak.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:41 pm

apparently mourinho is happy with  Ramires, Mikel, Cesc and Matic and he doesn't think Chelsea needs pogba because they have loftus cheek.

lol
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:46 pm

@huntsman wrote:apparently mourinho is happy with  Ramires, Mikel, Cesc and Matic and he doesn't think Chelsea needs pogba because they have loftus cheek.

lol

Do you expect him to put them down this close to the title run in? Come on Huntsman, you're smarter than this.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:25 am

@jibers wrote:
@huntsman wrote:apparently mourinho is happy with  Ramires, Mikel, Cesc and Matic and he doesn't think Chelsea needs pogba because they have loftus cheek.

lol

Do you expect him to put them down this close to the title run in? Come on Huntsman, you're smarter than this.

Exactly, of course Mou will say he's happy with Mikel and Ramires for the rest of this season. As long as Mou is saying the opposite (not in public of course) once the season ends I'll be happy
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:38 am

@jibers wrote:

lol

No, he's not.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:50 am

@jibers wrote:

lol

This has nothing to do with Mou strategizing. He's taking a dig at the press who are questioning the functionality of Chelsea's midfield. Same midfield that has been drafted with Mou's own hands.

Either way, let's see.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:49 am

lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

MOU USING ACADEMY YOUTH LOL

How to strengthen our midfield - Page 2 9k=

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Benzema hasn't given Pogba an exactly glowing recommendation of Mourinho and he's very good friends with him...  It's either Madrid or PSG for him.  Raiola is waiting for Madrid to decide before pushing PSG's offer of 80+ mil to Juve.

Raiola is doing weekly interviews in France for the past 2 months...  working up the PR.

Verratti, Isco and Matuidi are out of the question since none of them are for sale.
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:34 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Benzema hasn't given Pogba an exactly glowing recommendation of Mourinho and he's very good friends with him...  It's either Madrid or PSG for him.  Raiola is waiting for Madrid to decide before pushing PSG's offer of 80+ mil to Juve.

Raiola is doing weekly interviews in France for the past 2 months...  working up the PR.

Verratti, Isco and Matuidi are out of the question since none of them are for sale.

I didn't know Pogba appointed Benzema as his career counselor. :coffee:
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Benz is in his inner circle and vice-versa. Griezmann too. Just as an example, Griezmann had an interview early in the season asking him why he decided to go to Atleti over the EPL (Arsenal and Liverpool had offered to pay his buyout too). His answer involved a lot of things... but one thing he mentioned is that his friend Benz suggested that his game was better served if he stayed in La Liga and that changing both team stature and leagues was harder than just upgrading teams.

Guys probably trust each other because, unlike agents, etc., other players don't have an agenda unless their team is involved.
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:29 pm

Riaola recently gave an interview saying he didn't want Pogba at Madrid, because they treat players badly. Not much of a recommendation either.

Pogba is an ideal player for Mou, he would strive here playing alongside Matic and Cesc.

Oscar is a weird player, he needs to step up his game he is doing what he did last season, he cannot play like this and completely disappear. This Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde shit needs to stop, he has done that every year he has been here.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:54 pm

@Blue wrote:Riaola recently gave an interview saying he didn't want Pogba at Madrid, because they treat players badly. Not much of a recommendation either.

Pogba is an ideal player for Mou, he would strive here playing alongside Matic and Cesc.

Oscar is a weird player, he needs to step up his game he is doing what he did last season, he cannot play like this and completely disappear. This Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde shit needs to stop, he has done that every year he has been here.

Oscar is a lost case; give it up already.
There are certain aspects of the game which are the foundation / pillars.
Speed is the most important one of them.

You show me footage of 100 players right here right now; each footage doesnt have to be more than couple of mins and I will be able to pin point to you with a great degree of accuracy (8 times out of 10) which players are good, the best, and which players are not up to the mark. Other times, when players have normal to okay speeds, I will need to see more footage of them / watch more games but trust me that is very rare. It's the exception not the rule. One example would be Cesc. Cesc's game is more complicated and he falls into this category. We can discuss more on that later if you like.

Oscar, Ramires, Mikel are at best tactical players. They're not good for Chelsea. The Chelsea that you and I should support and aspire for.

Let go of Oscar. Time to think big.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:58 pm

LOL. Did you sleep through Spain and Barca dominance? Because few of their players are known for their physical attributes.

Mikel and Ramires are not good enough, i agree not even as squad players at this point.

On Oscar i need until the end of the season to make a judgement. If he continues his free falling form until the end of the season then i don't think he can be trusted anymore.

But still should be kept around, Willian def have to go before him.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Raiola keeps talking about Madrid and Pogba every week... if it wasn't worth mentioning, he wouldn't. Either he's trying to get their attention before Pogba makes a choice OR he's trying to drive their price up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:05 pm

I'm glad Henderson has not been mentioned in the thread :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:44 pm

Henderson for £1.5m and Gerrard on free plz
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:43 pm

I do think Pogba will go for 80m, and i can not foresee us shelling that much money on player.

Koke would be my alt choice after Pogba.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Yea, we're not getting Pogba. Pipe dream.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:46 am

Koke yes please
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:04 am

Koke said no to Barca and renewed his contract immediately after Barca tried to buy him last summer because he said he loves Atletico. Why would he suddenly leave for Chelsea (no disrespect, but a Spaniard prefering Barca over Chelsea if he wanted to leave isn't far fetched I think)?

Also sports seems to have slept over Pogba being Bartomeu's #1 election card. Just a few days ago to Gazzetta dello Sport:

Bartomeu: "I can say that he [Pogba] is a great player but we must check if Juve want to sell, also understand Raiola's strategy."

The only purpose of hiring ex Milan director Braida right now is because of his good relationships in Italy. He already met with Marotta after the Juventus-BVB game in Italy for example. So it's not between PSG and Madrid only.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:01 am

im aware of his loyalty to AM but if they do need to sell him for financial reasons, maybe he would prefer a move to a different league instead of joining a title rival.
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:56 pm

I only tell you what i know.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum