Udinese: Barcelona favourites to land Sanchez

+4
Interista809
Swanhends
Brigate Rossonere
Moey86
8 posters

Go down

Udinese: Barcelona favourites to land Sanchez Empty Udinese: Barcelona favourites to land Sanchez

Post by Moey86 Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 am

http://www.football-italia.net/jun6j.html

Of interest to me is : "Right now Barcelona are favourites ahead of Juve" So where are we in all this ?
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Udinese: Barcelona favourites to land Sanchez Empty Re: Udinese: Barcelona favourites to land Sanchez

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:22 am

Well Inter have 60% chance but Barca are favourites ahead of Juve. Hmm

My math fails me on this one.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Udinese: Barcelona favourites to land Sanchez Empty Re: Udinese: Barcelona favourites to land Sanchez

Post by Moey86 Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Well Inter have 60% chance but Barca are favourites ahead of Juve. Hmm

Seems to me like we haven't made official contact with Udinese themselves. It's possible that he is trying to coax higher prices from the more serious buyers though.
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Well Inter have 60% chance but Barca are favourites ahead of Juve. Hmm

lulz....worthy of +rep

I don't think we'll land him

No need to get ourselves in a bidding war with Barca or Juve and we don't have a clear place for him anyway unless we get rid of Sneijder
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:37 am

bhends wrote:

lulz....worthy of +rep

I don't think we'll land him

No need to get ourselves in a bidding war with Barca or Juve and we don't have a clear place for him anyway unless we get rid of Sneijder

I think the clear place for him would be on the wings and returning to our 4-3-3 .. Im wondering how Pazzini would fit in though.. Can he play on top of the three pronged attack? Will Etoo be returned to the wing after a great season of scoring goals ?

What i do know is, Sanchez is the hottest property on the market and we have to do our best to land him.. we certainly cant let juve do it
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:49 am

We have enough defensive problems as it is without adding another player who doesn't play defense

At least thats my opinion
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:52 am

bhends wrote:We have enough defensive problems as it is without adding another player who doesn't play defense

At least thats my opinion

I see him as a replacement to Milito and Pandev if they leave. We'd only really have Etoo and Pazzo otherwise.
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:59 am

Give me Hazard then.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:38 am

Interista809 wrote:Give me Hazard then.

This would be a great option . Would arrive much cheaper than Sanchez too , I imagine.

Ill be happy if we get Hazard for a reasonable price and sanchez ends up overseas.. Id like to see him in Barcelona actually.. i dont know if they will be that much better than they already are <shudder> .. Any other team would get significantly stronger by his addition though.

Sanchez Matri Krasic ? Id rather die Sad
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:42 am

Aye he would be a good replacement for pandev/milito on paper, but something about his attitude strikes me as the type who would not take kindly to being on the bench, and thats where he would find himself if he replaces one of those two

We haven't been linked with him at all, but I've always thought someone like Carlos Vela would be perfect
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:45 am

bhends wrote:Aye he would be a good replacement for pandev/milito on paper, but something about his attitude strikes me as the type who would not take kindly to being on the bench, and thats where he would find himself if he replaces one of those two

We haven't been linked with him at all, but I've always thought someone like Carlos Vela would be perfect

So you think if we land Sanchez, we would still start Pazzo and Etoo alone up front?

I think the fact that we are heavily linked with Sanchez and Hazard suggests that we are interested in wing play Very Happy
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:02 pm

wing play huh, cant say im a big fan. unless the wingers are willing to defend, which i think they (in this system it would probably be eto'o and sanchez) wont.

we all saw how etoo didnt defend much earlier in the season when benitez tried to play him and biabiany on the wings.
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:12 pm

fishball wrote:wing play huh, cant say im a big fan. unless the wingers are willing to defend, which i think they (in this system it would probably be eto'o and sanchez) wont.

we all saw how etoo didnt defend much earlier in the season when benitez tried to play him and biabiany on the wings.

Im a fan of playing down the middle too . Im just speculating on the direction Inter are possibly taking with these transfer targets.

Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:32 pm

do you guys think leo has a say in our transfer policies?
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:37 pm

fishball wrote:do you guys think leo has a say in our transfer policies?

I dont think so..

I think its a case of him being presented with the players that he will have to manage later.. he might Veto someone, i suppose
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by del_boy Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:37 pm

I still think Sanchez will wear your shirt next season.
del_boy
del_boy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Moey86 wrote:
I dont think so..

I think its a case of him being presented with the players that he will have to manage later.. he might Veto someone, i suppose

so this is branca shaping the team the way he wants. i wonder if leo can find the right tactics to cover all the defensive lapses as the consequences of wing play. *facepalm*
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:56 pm

del_boy wrote:I still think Sanchez will wear your shirt next season.

I hope so... some papers are saying Bolzoni is wanted by udinese.. could help..
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:58 pm

fishball wrote:
Moey86 wrote:
I dont think so..

so this is branca shaping the team the way he wants. i wonder if leo can find the right tactics to cover all the defensive lapses as the consequences of wing play. *facepalm*

Branca mainly.. but i think theres is an unseen "council" that deal with this sort of thing.. Moratti has a strong say.. Leo has a say too im sure.. but he's probably low in the pecking order
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalhero Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:03 pm

If Kharja gets a contract extension then I can assure you that Leo definitely has a say Very Happy
accidentalhero
accidentalhero
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:31 am

Congrats BARCA

guest1
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum