jibers
M99
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
28 posters

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 21 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 21

Post by M99 Sun May 31, 2015 9:32 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Owens won't win.

Most likely Samoa Joe will interfere. Or Match will end in DQ

Looked at the card and this is the only exciting match for me.

pls go Ambrose vs Rollins will be great and the Chamber matches are always good.

You don't even give other matches a chance when Cena is not on it, the product has been quite good for some weeks. The Fatal 4 Way at Payback was really good, much better than that terrible I Quit match and Ambrose is the main event is a welcome breath of fresh air.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 21 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 21

Post by RealGunner Sun May 31, 2015 10:03 pm

Product has been great for weeks and that's why no one in here watches Raw anymore right? including yourself Laughing

I don't give other matches a chance because I am not interested in anyone else. It's not like i have never seen these guys before. They just don't interest me at all. And it clearly doesn't interest anyone on here either Laughing Seeing Rollins, Reigns, Ziggler etc in the main event hurts my eyes. The standard has become so bad.

Can't wait till Lesnar returns and take back the title. Will finally make it more interesting.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 31, 2015 10:07 pm

The quality of matches on PPV's are usually good, but yeh, the storylines are shit. Nothing must watch atm. Just the standard generic feuds.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun May 31, 2015 10:09 pm

Last storyline I enjoyed was Ambrose vs Rollins - post shield feud.

All storylines since then have been meh. Bray-Taker was okay too.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 31, 2015 10:13 pm

I enjoyed Reigns' RTWM, simply because his push was controversial and he was getting booed every week. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 31, 2015 10:14 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Product has been great for weeks and that's why no one in here watches Raw anymore right? including yourself Laughing

I don't give other matches a chance because I am not interested in anyone else. It's not like i have never seen these guys before. They just don't interest me at all. And it clearly doesn't interest anyone on here either Laughing Seeing Rollins, Reigns, Ziggler etc in the main event hurts my eyes. The standard has become so bad.

Can't wait till Lesnar returns and take back the title. Will finally make it more interesting.

I do watch lol. I moved back home for summer so don't watch live. Rollins and Ambrose are deserved main eventers. The standard has improved since Extreme Rules with Ambrose main eventing and the midcard titles being elevated.

The Fatal 4 Way at Payback was really good. Miles better than Cena/Rusev. All four did great. I would take that 100 times before Cena main eventing again.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun May 31, 2015 10:14 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:I enjoyed Reigns' RTWM, simply because his push was controversial and he was getting booed every week. hmm

The mini feud between him and Bryan was pretty good. The best feuds are those that have a real life element to them.

Heyman and Reigns was meh, it was pretty much Heyman sucking on Reign's dick and calling him the best, but he just wouldn't be able to beat the beast.

The match was fantastic though.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 31, 2015 10:21 pm

Nowadays any feud that doesn't involve real life elements falls into the kayfabe category, which means we've seen the storyline a billion times before. (Cowardly heel as champ)

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 31, 2015 10:25 pm

They haven't been able to grip an audience for months if not years.

I don't think WWE is capable of making interesting storylines anymore. Most storylines happened because of wrestlers themselves, like Punk's shoot or Bryan's underdog RTWM.

I am biased here but the only segment I watch in highlights now is US title challenge of the week. But that's not a story at all so it doesn't count.

In the past, it was actually exciting to to talk about next week's RAW. Like they made sure you tune in. Now you can go months without watching and you won't miss a thing apart from a good match here n there.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 31, 2015 10:31 pm

@RealGunner wrote:They haven't been able to grip an audience for months if not years.

I don't think WWE is capable of making interesting storylines anymore. Most storylines happened because of wrestlers themselves, like Punk's shoot or Bryan's underdog RTWM.

I am biased here but the only segment I watch in highlights now is US title challenge of the week. But that's not a story at all so it doesn't count.

In the past, it was actually exciting to to talk about next week's RAW. Like they made sure you tune in. Now you can go months without watching and you won't miss a thing apart from a good match here n there.

+1 hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 31, 2015 10:31 pm

I do agree with that. Last time RAW was like that was on Bryan's RTWM and Shield/Evolution. But what I'm saying is product has been surprisingly good ever for a few weeks. Nowhere near road to WM30 but entertaining TV. The midcard titles are being elevated and Rollins/Ambrose is doing a great feud.

I think there is potential in the road. A Kevin Owens reign of terror, Sami Zayn underdog story, Balor club, Ambrose going full Austin, Authority turning on Rollins, Lesnar vs Orton, the roster has great talent. It's up to creative to utilize it.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 31, 2015 10:58 pm

Storylines are phuckin terrible, recycled trash with no pay off
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:05 am

PTP ffs. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:08 am

Nattie in dat leather ffs.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:23 am

Holy shit Owens actually won

Apparently MOTY quality. Will watch it tomorrow but this shows WWE rates Owens more than any other NXT star atm hmm

Clean win over Cena is monumental Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:26 am

RYBACK WON SOMETHING. HE STILL SUCKS ON THE MIC LOOOL

Never forget

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:56 am

So which one out of Ambrose and Reigns is turning heel?
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:57 am

EC tag team match was great.

Owens-Cena, Owens winning clean :bow:

That Ambrose-Rollins ending ffs. Wonder if Ambrose is going to turn heel hmm
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:49 pm

Cena losing clean to Owens, barely beating other NXT guys and taking 10 mins to beat Ryder. Must mean a heel turn is on the horizon. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:00 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Owens won't win.

Most likely Samoa Joe will interfere. Or Match will end in DQ

Looked at the card and this is the only exciting match for me.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/64/59/12/le10.gif

Owens winning clean Proud Smh at the fckery finish in the main event :facepalm: Legit thought Ambrose won

The chamber matches were good. Owens vs Cena was amazing. Great PPV.

But meh product has been terrible
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Owens FFFFFFFSSSSSS

ffs

Spoiler:
ffs

ffs:

Proud what a match

What happened at end of main event?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:06 pm

Referee got knocked out. Second ref came and Ambrose won clean. Celebration ongoing, Seth crying, graphic DEAN AMBROSE NEW WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION on screen and then the pos first referee angrily came and said Ambrose won...by DQ. Reigns came and helped Ambrose take out The Authority and Ambrose left with the title any way.

Hey WWE, maybe if title changes actually happened in PPVs not Wrestlemania or Summerslam, more people would watch it?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:10 pm

lmao yeah that's one glaring fault with WWE that can be easily fixed

They act like a *bleep* TV show saving the best bits for like 7 hours of TV per Year instead of mixing it up, so you just know with a 99% degree of accuracy what things are NOT going to happen until WM/SS

They need to stop doing that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:52 pm

http://gfycat.com/MeaslyNaturalGadwall Seth's reaction kinda made up for it tbh
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:12 pm

According to the Observer, Sami Zayn was in line to get the big main roster push Kevin Owens is getting now but his injury obviously derailed that. Still, Owens is favored by those in power and there are big things in store for him.

I suspected this too. Poor Sami Sad
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Dat scrub lineup, dat scrub future World champion. hmm

Most of those guys have been competing for the IC title in recent months. Laughing

Winning the Money in the Bank Ladder Match can change a Superstar’s career, instantly launching him into the WWE World Heavyweight Championship picture. The likes of Edge, Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins have graduated from future star to WWE World Heavyweight Champion, thanks to the contract.

On June 14 at Columbus, Ohio’s Nationwide Arena, six Superstars — Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Neville, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns and Sheamus — have been announced for the battle to secure WWE’s equivalent of a winning lottery ticket, earning a future date anytime, anywhere with the champion.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum