Helmer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
Doc
Hapless_Hans
76 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread

Post by Sushi Master Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:49 pm

It's called "motivating your players", Jose. Ever heard of it?

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread

Post by breva Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:17 am

Obviously Mou thinks his behavior, i.e. berating the team/players is motivational.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:20 am

These days Utd reminds me so much of Inter. Pure mess.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:03 am

Have to admit I am fast running out of patience with the man.

1.No squad rotation in fear of losing out to inferior opponents in the process burning out all the main players by playing them almost until their breaking point.

Lol at least had he played our reserve side yesterday we would have had a fresh team for Sunday. Now here we are going into a match at Liberty where we havent won I think in the past 2 or 3 seasons. Drop points in that and then with Arsenal up next Laughing To say he is in deep shit is an understatement. We might even be outside top 10 by the time that weekend gets over.

2.Indifferently treating young players like for example giving TFM no chance even in Europa League matches, constantly overlooking our best young player Martial even despite him showing clear signs of returning to form and then including an 18 year old Rashford repeatedly in every match so much so that he is now showing clear signs of mental fatigue.

3.God Status to Ibra and Pogba and never subbing them off however bad they play.

4.Never subbing off fat whooney no matter what, that too even in matches where he is visibly struggling to move and even do the basics right. (Although I appreciate him for finally pulling the trigger and dropping him from league squad).

5.Personally going after Mkhitaryan and then treating him like shit now.

6.Treating a legend like Bastian with so much disrespect and classlessness.

7.Trusting Fellaini more than the likes of Schneiderlin and Carrick.

8.Constantly throwing the team under the bus when losing.

9.Forever looking depressed and coming of as a miserable twat who doesnt like the job he is doing.

...well
However theres a marginal improvement in the way we are playing compared to the last season. But thats about it. The one and only positive. And here we have Pep Guardiola's man city outplaying the best team in the world and beating them convincingly. Laughing Crying or Very sad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:07 am

Sushi Master wrote:It's called "motivating your players", Jose. Ever heard of it?

Yeah, he's an awful motivator. Good in the short-term with his "let's be the best!" motivation style, but that never carries on for long. Then he blames the players when they don't respond to his unimaginative leadership. And now at Man United the players don't seem to buy into his style to begin with.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:18 am

Glory wrote:...with Arsenal up next Laughing

You'll still beat us Sad

Even if you don't put out a single player, we'll score a couple in our own net after keeping 100% possession.

1. Away to OT
2. Away to Mou

Sad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:18 am

On topic though:

Jose seems to be ...
Spoiler:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:59 am

Glory wrote:Have to admit I am fast running out of patience with the man.

1.No squad rotation in fear of losing out to inferior opponents in the process burning out all the main players by playing them almost until their breaking point.

Lol at least had he played our reserve side yesterday we would have had a fresh team for Sunday. Now here we are going into a match at Liberty where we havent won I think in the past 2 or 3 seasons. Drop points in that and then with Arsenal up next Laughing To say he is in deep shit is an understatement. We might even be outside top 10 by the time that weekend gets over.

2.Indifferently treating young players like for example giving TFM no chance even in Europa League matches, constantly overlooking our best young player Martial even despite him showing clear signs of returning to form and then including an 18 year old Rashford repeatedly in every match so much so that he is now showing clear signs of mental fatigue.

3.God Status to Ibra and Pogba and never subbing them off however bad they play.

4.Never subbing off fat whooney no matter what, that too even in matches where he is visibly struggling to move and even do the basics right. (Although I appreciate him for finally pulling the trigger and dropping him from league squad).

5.Personally going after Mkhitaryan and then treating him like shit now.

6.Treating a legend like Bastian with so much disrespect and classlessness.

7.Trusting Fellaini more than the likes of Schneiderlin and Carrick.

8.Constantly throwing the team under the bus when losing.

9.Forever looking depressed and coming of as a miserable twat who doesnt like the job he is doing.

...well
However theres a marginal improvement in the way we are playing compared to the last season. But thats about it. The one and only positive. And here we have Pep Guardiola's man city outplaying the best team in the world and beating them convincingly. Laughing Crying or Very sad

I think it's high time we placed the blame firmly at the feet of our overpaid, overrated, mentally [weak as piss], group of players. 3 managers we've had since SAF retired and we continue to churn out the same level of performances, getting the same results and showing nothing but stagnant (1 step forward, 2 steps back) progression.

Jose is not blameless in all this. I agree with you that his lack of rotation and favourability/ostracization of  some players is concerning but I do believe he is the man to turn it around.

I want to support Jose because I don't want us to constantly sack managers while our core of useless primmadonnas would still be here, producing toxic performances that will get another manager under intense pressure. Then it's back to square one again, and so on and so forth.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:06 am

RED wrote:... stagnant (1 step forward, 2 steps back) progression...

I absolutely love this juxtaposition of words.

Stagnant implies no change.
1 step forward, 2 steps back sums up to a 1-step regression.
Progression would be a step forward.

I think the choice of words aptly sums up how MU fans must be feeling at the moment :bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:13 am

Sri wrote:
RED wrote:... stagnant (1 step forward, 2 steps back) progression...

I absolutely love this juxtaposition of words.

Stagnant implies no change.
1 step forward, 2 steps back sums up to a 1-step regression.
Progression would be a step forward.

I think the choice of words aptly sums up how MU fans must be feeling at the moment :bow:

Lol. regression it is then
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:16 am

Its clearly evident last season has had a severe impact upon his mind. Never been the same coach/man. Its reflected in his body language right from the time he came on board this season. People might think it was just a minor blip in his otherwise illustrious managerial career and it was instead the fault of his players more than the fault of him but taking things into context at the moment it clearly disproving that notion.

Anyway I dont understand this general sentiment among our fanbase that if mourinho fails, United wont have anywhere or anyone else to go after. That alone is the reason why many people are overlooking his failings right now.

I am all for giving the job to an exciting young manager(provided his name is not Ryan Giggs) next if Mou too turns out to be a dud.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:04 am

Sushi Master wrote:It's called "motivating your players", Jose. Ever heard of it?

Yeah, they said that Chelsea players didn't care last season, right now they seem to care very much, we're they the problem?
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Mourinho: "The winner of the Europa League has a direct spot in the Champions League and because of that, it becomes a target for us."

United giving up on the PL in early November Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:08 pm

Art Morte wrote:

Yeah, he's an awful motivator. Good in the short-term with his "let's be the best!" motivation style, but that never carries on for long. Then he blames the players when they don't respond to his unimaginative leadership. And now at Man United the players don't seem to buy into his style to begin with.
He was a great motivator back in the day. Porto, first Chelsea stint, Madrid before the implosion... but it's like he won so much and drowned in his ego from there on, that whenever momentum was lost he put the blame on his players. Your players? Really? He's managed big talent and big clubs. That's just bullshit putting your blame on your players.

There is definitely an air of helplessness that he's giving off. It's like he's on a different level compared to his players and cannot effectively communicate and thus motivate them.

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:

Yeah, they said that Chelsea players didn't care last season, right now they seem to care very much, we're they the problem?
Hell no. Chelsea had one of the on paper, title winning squads, easily.

You can tell the difference with having Conte. Conte, who's pretty much the opposite: a master motivator who gets the best out of all his players. Every player who's played under him has loved him (except the lazies, who are quickly shipped out).
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:15 pm

red wrote:I think it's high time we placed the blame firmly at the feet of our overpaid, overrated, mentally [weak as piss], group of players.

Pogba and Ibra are two players Mou himself has signed. While I'm sure Pogba will come good at some point, Mou showed short sightedness in case of Ibra. While his another signing Mekhi hasn't been played, yet.

True, while your squad needs some clearings (including some of those Mou himself bought), I think it's the tactical acumen (or the lack of it) and attitude of Mou that's causing the havoc.

Talking about overpaid, overrated, mentally [weak as piss]; I think Mou himself is suffering from those syndromes. Just like Ibra, Rooney; I feel, he has lost the hunger to fight and to achieve something.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:52 pm

bump

need this man out of the Brexit Premier League ASAP., unfortunately the only way I see that happening is if we are knocked out by a 'lesser' team like Sevilla and miss out on top 4 this season, there's a very realistic possibility of that happening though with our fixture list and the way he has the team playing. I may even be willing to take the temporary laughing stock status the club would become if it means no more Mou, tbh. Justice 4 United. Justice 4 fans. He can't keep getting top jobs. Dinosaur.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Only de Boer can save you now brother Firenze.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:23 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jose-mourinho-new-contract-deal-extension-2020-manchester-united-a8178231.html

Extends his contract, one month later gets cucked by his own fans. Ya'll have less shame than Milan fans returning to this forum after a lengthy absence only to disappear within their next several games when reality strikes back

Justice for Mou

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:59 pm

If my memory serves me right (note - at my age that is a doubt), I believe a couple of years ago, these guys like firenze and glory, probably several others, now upset with Mourinho, were welcoming Mourinho, ignoring my warnings and said he would bring the club back to there better days! Question is has he really been any better than Van Gaal?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:08 pm

I definitely remember being apprehensive about signing him as manager, but supported the club's idea, gotta go forward with positive thoughts from the start tbh. I also felt there weren't a lot of great options around at the time. Honestly, I always felt LVG was hard done by and all I know is I didn't dread watching us under him. Mourinho's boring dross is souring my enjoyment of football in general.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:51 pm

futbol_bill wrote:If my memory serves me right (note - at my age that is a doubt), I believe a couple of years ago, these guys like firenze and glory, probably several others, now upset with Mourinho, were welcoming Mourinho, ignoring my warnings and said he would bring the club back to there better days! Question is has he really been any better than Van Gaal?
tbf glory was against mourinho from the start it was only frenzy that was acting like a 12yo girl at a Justin bieber concert when mourinho signed.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:39 pm

Mou + Man U, most despicable combination there is Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:45 pm

Unique wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:If my memory serves me right (note - at my age that is a doubt), I believe a couple of years ago, these guys like firenze and glory, probably several others, now upset with Mourinho, were welcoming Mourinho, ignoring my warnings and said he would bring the club back to there better days! Question is has he really been any better than Van Gaal?
tbf glory was against mourinho from the start it was only frenzy that was acting like a 12yo girl at a Justin bieber concert when mourinho signed.

here's my only two posts in the Mourinho thread of the Utd section, from 2016 and 2017.

Firenze wrote:I'm pretty apathetic towards Mou, agree with RED. We will want an established top coach and he's pretty much the only one available. Don't mind him coming for a couple of seasons. Really want Pochettino too but can't see it happening. Giggs can stay the hell away, come back in 5 years once he's proven himself as a manager.

Firenze wrote:anyone still expecting anything but failure under this clown? he has to go next season. We are gonna be perennial cowards and bottlers under him. He's welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll past it as a top coach IMO. He looks as though he doesn't wanna be here most of the time and the feelings mutual. OUT. You know it's bad when I miss LVG.

don't you ever get tired of being wrong? clown.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:59 pm

Yeah I was gonna say I remember Firenze being at best ambivalent from the start and at worst against it

Enjoying the Poch love Firenze Heart Heart
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:12 pm

CBarca wrote:Yeah I was gonna say I remember Firenze being at best ambivalent from the start and at worst against it

Enjoying the Poch love Firenze Heart Heart
you dont remember frenzy saying things like we are the best team in england. we will win the title and the champoins lge then. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:

here's my only two posts in the Mourinho thread of the Utd section, from 2016 and 2017.

Firenze wrote:I'm pretty apathetic towards Mou, agree with RED. We will want an established top coach and he's pretty much the only one available. Don't mind him coming for a couple of seasons. Really want Pochettino too but can't see it happening. Giggs can stay the hell away, come back in 5 years once he's proven himself as a manager.

Firenze wrote:anyone still expecting anything but failure under this clown? he has to go next season. We are gonna be perennial cowards and bottlers under him. He's welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll past it as a top coach IMO. He looks as though he doesn't wanna be here most of the time and the feelings mutual. OUT. You know it's bad when I miss LVG.

don't you ever get tired of being wrong? clown.

Clown!!!! Forgive me I don't really know who the Man U fans are and I quess I picked the wrong two. My point was that when Mou was suggested, there were all kinds of posts from Man U fans saying what a great addition he would be, while I simply pointed out how bad this two year wonder would be.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next