Everton v Liverpool

+6
DeletedUser#1
Red Alert
Helmer
Nishankly
iftikhar
Art Morte
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:15 am

Hendo at wing back Sad oh boy. Why break up arguably a top 3 CM partnership in the league to accomondate Stevie.

Just play him instead of Lallana as one of the AMs and not in CM please.

If that leaked line up is true I'm hoping it's

Mignolet
Can - Skrtel - Sakho
Sterling - Hendo - Lucas - Moreno
Gerrard - Coutinho
Sturride

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 28279
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by iftikhar Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:28 am

Mignolet
Can - Skrtel - Sakho
Sterling - Hendo - Lucas - Moreno
Gerrard - Coutinho
Sturride
Please, please; let it be
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9337
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by Nishankly Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:46 am

If Gerrard starts at CM, You just know Mirallas is going to cut in and score.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20749
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by iftikhar Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:01 am

Nishy wrote:If Gerrard starts at CM, You just know Mirallas is going to cut in and score.
then let sanity prevail (emoticon for 'praying').
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9337
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by Red Alert Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:21 am

Nishy wrote:If Gerrard starts at CM, You just know Mirallas is going to cut in and score.


Emre Can is no Dejan. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:49 pm

No way Hendo doesn't start in the middle.

Gerrard will score.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:52 pm

It's less than two hours bounce

The Merseyside derby always gets to me, ffs I'm not even thinking about the table now, I just want to win, like it's a trophy to beat Everton.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by iftikhar Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:54 pm

Art Morte wrote:It's less than two hours bounce

The Merseyside derby always gets to me, ffs I'm not even thinking about the table now, I just want to win, like it's a trophy to beat Everton.
drunken

BTW, anything definitive about the team-sheet???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9337
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:55 pm

The man who frowns upon drinking using the .drunken. emoticon Proud
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:51 pm

Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Moreno, Ibe, Coutinho, Sterling.

Ibe starting, interesting. Hopefully the youngster is ready for this.

And it better be Ibe or Sterling playing wing-back and not Henderson.

I don't agree about Gerrard starting, but here's hoping he'll roll back the years.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by iftikhar Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Art Morte wrote:Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Moreno, Ibe, Coutinho, Sterling.

Ibe starting, interesting. Hopefully the youngster is ready for this.

And it better be Ibe or Sterling playing wing-back and not Henderson.

I don't agree about Gerrard starting, but here's hoping he'll roll back the years.
Good lineup, let's hope the setup is good too.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9337
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by Helmer Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:21 pm

bounce

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9767
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by iftikhar Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:27 pm

Henderson on RWB
Lucas-Gerrard in midfield

apparently
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9337
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by iftikhar Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Scrappy first-half.

Sakho been shakey
Emre looks unsettled
Ibe great going forward, poor in tracking back
Allen trying his best
Raheem looks clueless
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9337
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Well, we've been the better team, but not creating much. Very even overall. Ibe's shot, though :bow:

And Gerrard, oh yes, having so much influence in that attacking midfielder position.........
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:23 pm

Gerrard has been absolutely awful, sorry to say. But we need a win. Unless we get a pen I don't know how Gerrard can help the team in the second half. A passenger in that first.

Especially Everton parking the bus. Gerrard can't do anything against that. We need Sturridge on.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28279
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Sturridge for Gerrard would be my first substitution, the sooner the better. But watch Ibe come off for Sturridge, lol.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by poolsupporter Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Can Sterling please pass in the box for a change? So frustrating watching him constantly shoot from positions when the pass gives us the clearer chance to score. Ugh!
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by mr-r34 Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Rodgers is a *bleep* bitch.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich
Posts : 3377
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:24 pm

Unbelievable that we have to play with a passenger for 90 minutes.

This one is on Rodgers. He *bleep* up with playing Stevie for the whole match. Just absolutely undeserved.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28279
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by iftikhar Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:26 pm

Really, really disappointed.

No reason Gerrard should have played 90 minutes. No reason Coutinho should have been taken-off.

Anyway, let's move on.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9337
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by Nishankly Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:29 pm

Pussy tactics from Rodgers, and that's the last 90 mins Gerrard needs to play this season.

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20749
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:32 pm

Don't call me James wrote:I'm not at all against starting Stevie.

Don't call me James wrote:Unbelievable that we have to play with a passenger for 90 minutes.

This one is on Rodgers. He *bleep* up with playing Stevie for the whole match. Just absolutely undeserved.

Yeah, so, you, like, changed your mind, huh? Sepi, Poolsoup and Fahim, too?

Told you Gerrard shouldn't start. "Ooh, he's the real thing against Everton, his last derby, he'll destroy them". I'll tell you what, when you're 34, no derby magic is going to help you, you are what you are, regardless of the game.

F***ing ridiculous he played the 90 minutes right after playing the full game against Bolton, too. We were clearly the better side yet couldn't create. Could it be because we played a player for sentimental reasons in attack who couldn't help us? F***ing crowns it that it's Coutinho who gets taken off early in this game, and not resting him against Bolton, and after that we look totally impotent in attack.

At least we didn't lose the derby, but that's only 2 points against Everton who have beeen hugely meh this season. We totally dominated them at the Goodison, just couldn't create chances. And I know the main reason we didn't look as threatening in attack as we should have.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by poolsupporter Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:39 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:I'm not at all against starting Stevie.

Don't call me James wrote:Unbelievable that we have to play with a passenger for 90 minutes.

This one is on Rodgers. He *bleep* up with playing Stevie for the whole match. Just absolutely undeserved.

Yeah, so, you, like, changed your mind, huh? Sepi, Poolsoup and Fahim, too?

Told you Gerrard shouldn't start. "Ooh, he's the real thing against Everton, his last derby, he'll destroy them". I'll tell you what, when you're 34, no derby magic is going to help you, you are what you are, regardless of the game.

F***ing ridiculous he played the 90 minutes right after playing the full game against Bolton, too. We were clearly the better side yet couldn't create. Could it be because we played a player for sentimental reasons in attack who couldn't help us? F***ing crowns it that it's Coutinho who gets taken off early in this game, and not resting him against Bolton, and after that we look totally impotent in attack.

At least we didn't lose the derby, but that's only 2 points against Everton who have beeen hugely meh this season. We totally dominated them at the Goodison, just couldn't create chances. And I know the main reason we didn't look as threatening in attack as we should have.


FYI - I did not state that I wanted him to start. Knowing Brendan, I was certain he'd start Gerrard. My predicted line-up wasn't very off.

There are certain games that certain players are always up for and that was probably his reasoning in starting Gerrard here. Similarly starting Borini at Sunderland.

I completely agree he shouldn't have started.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by mr-r34 Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:42 pm

Rodgers is a spineless coward, nothing short of that. How his handle Gerrard this year is beyound a joke. This isn't *bleep* Gerrard FC, this is *bleep* Liverpool FC. The *bleep* needs to check himself cause his a stupid mother *bleep*. Gerrard did nothing, natta, zip in the first *bleep* half and basically the same in the second.

Rodgers shows how much of a clueless twat he is when he makes subs, honestly *bleep* the *bleep*, he does this shit one more *bleep* time and im done.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich
Posts : 3377
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by mr-r34 Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:43 pm

Yeah and at 45 mins Gerrard wasn't up for it, he should of been subbed then and cou, sterling and DS given a chance to play with each other.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich
Posts : 3377
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Everton v Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton v Liverpool

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum