DeviAngel
Cotes
salmano9
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Udinese VS Juventus Empty Udinese VS Juventus

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:22 pm

Sebastian Giovinco is not included in the team, fuelling reports he'll terminate his contract by mutual consent in order to join Toronto FC early.

Juventus squad for Udinese: Buffon, Chiellini, Caceres, Ogbonna, Pogba, Pepe, Morata, Tevez, Coman, Llorente, Barzagli, De Ceglie, Bonucci, Padoin, Pirlo, Lichtsteiner, Storari, Evra, Rubinho, Pereyra
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Udinese VS Juventus Empty Re: Udinese VS Juventus

Post by Cotes Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:54 pm

Where is Marchisio & Vidal?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:08 pm

Cotes wrote:Where is Marchisio & Vidal?

Marchisio is suspended, and Vidal is injured, ankle problem, something like that.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:48 am

salmano9 wrote:

Marchisio is suspended, and Vidal is injured, ankle problem, something like that.

knee problem but nothing serious.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:19 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

knee problem but nothing serious.

He didn't play well last match. What's wrong with him. He is no longer the player he was.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:46 am

Umm.. he was injured? Very Happy Remember clashing with someone after a few minutes, never recovered after that (Pogba started warming up right after)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Allegri gotta do something, our defense is terribly filled with holes in this formation today.. Udinese could have already scored like three goals.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:51 pm

@Dronte:
One out, one in, the one thats in will be sold lol, thats how i see it Sad

Lol, I saw the last 20 minutes, and we really need to change the 3-meh-2 or else Mr.Anti-Maro-meh-2a will come ranting ;p
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Morata in please...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:52 pm

Alan :bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:59 pm

FFS, what is this defensive play?!!?!? Padoin absolutely adds NOTHING to the squad!!!!!!!!!! Where was Coman when we needed him!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Allan is a pretty good player. I'm wondering if this was just one good game, but I heard that he's good before this game. I think we should maybe try and sign him, and play him in centre midfield alongside Pogba and Vidal. All three of them can win the ball back, but this guy can be our centre defensive midfielder who gets us the ball back a lot. Then every now and then we can substitute him with Marchisio depending on the game we're playing. Anyways, we played alright, but I don't think Tevez played a good game, Morata needed to start because Llorente didn't do much again, Pogba played well but Allan was man marking him, and I felt as though the ref didn't give us fouls we deserved. Defence was pretty good, and Pereyra was alright, I felt as though he played better in the second half. Evra and Lichtsteiner  played alright, but didn't put many crosses in. I think we should've played the 4-3-1-2 instead of the 3-5-2. Also, I think Coman should've come in near the end and maybe give us some speed, but he didn't.

Last edited by GIGItheBest on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:01 pm

We should've won this game to go 9 points clear, but Roma tied yesterday too, so we're still 7 points ahead of them. Btw, anyone know how much Allan would cost?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:04 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:We should've won this game to go 9 points clear, but Roma tied yesterday too, so we're still 7 points ahead of them. Btw, anyone know how much Allan would cost?

10m maybe
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:04 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Allan is a pretty good player. I'm wondering if this was just one good game, but I heard that he's good before this game. I think we should maybe try and sign him, and play him in centre midfield alongside Pogba and Vidal. All three of them can win the ball back, but this guy can be our centre defensive midfielder who gets us the ball back a lot. Then every now and then we can substitute him with Marchisio depending on the game we're playing. Anyways, we played alright, but I don't think Tevez played a good game, Morata needed to start because Llorente didn't do much again, Pogba played well but Allan was man marking him, and I felt as though the ref didn't give us fouls we deserved. Defence was pretty good, and Pereyra was alright, I felt as though he played better in the second half. Evra and Lichtsteiner  played alright, but didn't put many crosses in. I think we should've played the 4-3-1-2 instead of the 3-5-2. Also, I think Coman should've come in near the end and maybe give us some speed, but he didn't.

So you want to bench our most consistent and best midfielder this season for Alan?

Coman would have added nothing guys absolutely nothing Alan bullied Llorente, Pogba, Pirlo, Lichtsteiner and you think Coman would have done something? Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:05 pm

salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:We should've won this game to go 9 points clear, but Roma tied yesterday too, so we're still 7 points ahead of them. Btw, anyone know how much Allan would cost?

10m maybe

I highly doubt he would cost only 10 million. I'm thinking of a number in between 15-25 million.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Allan is a pretty good player. I'm wondering if this was just one good game, but I heard that he's good before this game. I think we should maybe try and sign him, and play him in centre midfield alongside Pogba and Vidal. All three of them can win the ball back, but this guy can be our centre defensive midfielder who gets us the ball back a lot. Then every now and then we can substitute him with Marchisio depending on the game we're playing. Anyways, we played alright, but I don't think Tevez played a good game, Morata needed to start because Llorente didn't do much again, Pogba played well but Allan was man marking him, and I felt as though the ref didn't give us fouls we deserved. Defence was pretty good, and Pereyra was alright, I felt as though he played better in the second half. Evra and Lichtsteiner  played alright, but didn't put many crosses in. I think we should've played the 4-3-1-2 instead of the 3-5-2. Also, I think Coman should've come in near the end and maybe give us some speed, but he didn't.

So you want to bench our most consistent and best midfielder this season for Alan?

Coman would have added nothing guys absolutely nothing Alan bullied Llorente, Pogba, Pirlo, Lichtsteiner and you think Coman would have done something? Laughing

Marchisio was no way our best midfielder so far this season. Pogba has played better than him in my opinion. I wouldn't necessarily bench Marchisio, just let him and Allan challenge each other. Unless there's a way to fit both of them into the starting eleven alongside Vidal and Pogba. That would mean Vidal or Marchisio playing in the trequartista role, but I think we're going to try and sign a player for that position this summer.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Alan is a consistent performer for Udinese, they won't let him go cheap.

Pereyra was good today
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:10 pm

Also, Coman might've added something since Allan can't be running after 5 players at a time. Plus, I don't know if he could've caught up to Coman when he started running. This would've also gave space for Tevez, Morata and Pogba to maybe score a goal.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:11 pm

So how much do you think he would cost Devi? Also, would you try and sign him?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Guys you really over hype Coman, the boy is good andhas a lot of potential but that's about it, every time he played for us he was simply average to good with one awesome goal he is still not ready, ffs Parma players ate him alive and yet some of yo are asking him to start in UCL. Alan ate Pogba alive do we really need to add him desert ( Coman? )
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:23 pm

I wouldn't say Allan marked Pogba out of the game, some of the balls he stole we're fouls, and he had to be double teamed. Even then Pogba still managed to get passed Allan and other players. We aren't hyping Coman up, we're just saying, we'd rather see him than Pepe and Padoin every game, even though Pepe didn't play today. I know you're also going to say Padoin doesn't play Coman's position, but it's still a sub that we used instead of bringing Coman on. Also, how do you expect Coman to develop if we don't give him a lot of playing time?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:24 pm

Lol, Udine played 541....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:32 pm

We need to capitalize in games like these if we want to put the title race in the bag
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:48 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I wouldn't say Allan marked Pogba out of the game, some of the balls he stole we're fouls, and he had to be double teamed. Even then Pogba still managed to get passed Allan and other players. We aren't hyping Coman up, we're just saying, we'd rather see him than Pepe and Padoin every game, even though Pepe didn't play today. I know you're also going to say Padoin doesn't play Coman's position, but it's still a sub that we used instead of bringing Coman on. Also, how do you expect Coman to develop if we don't give him a lot of playing time?

We loan him, he has no place currently in this team every non biased fan would see that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next