How and when did you become a Chelsea supporter?

+4
aldrin_only
Kick
Uncanny
Katy Perry
8 posters

Go down

How and when did you become a Chelsea supporter? Empty How and when did you become a Chelsea supporter?

Post by Katy Perry Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:54 pm

I discovered Chelsea existance back in 2005 when I watched that cup final against Liverpool and I immediately felt some sort of interest in Chelsea, but I wasn't really a fan after that as I could only to watch CL games or play Chelsea with FIFA. It was only when I got cable tv and could watch all of Chelsea's PL games a couple of years later that I started to become addicted and emotionally connected to Chelsea.

And you guys?
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

How and when did you become a Chelsea supporter? Empty Re: How and when did you become a Chelsea supporter?

Post by Uncanny Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:33 am

honestly I became a soccer fan by randomly playing fifa 07. I always used to pick Man United or Barcelona, but never really followed a team in real life. I remember playing liverpool on fifa 08 and was like woah Fernando Torres is the shit! LOL, so a few years later I hear all this news about a $50 mill deal doing down and Chelsea getting Torres, so I was like "I'ma follow this team and see this dude score a butt load of goals!!" But obviously he didn't, but I felt an instant connection with Chelsea since then. The following year, the road to Munich and winning champions league, I was screaming chelsea since that comeback vs napoli and all the hard work they put in to win it, really made me fall in love with this team. Proud
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

How and when did you become a Chelsea supporter? Empty Re: How and when did you become a Chelsea supporter?

Post by Kick Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:25 am

Been a fan since 2000, I was given a Chelsea shirt for my 7th birthday, and that night (20th of May) They won the FA cup (only one Di Matteo Proud ) and I've been a fan ever since.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrin_only Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:15 pm

I have been a fan since 2004/2005. I saw some BPL highlights on TV and most of them were from Lampard. But I really never followed them through out the season. I followed the season during the season when they won the CL.
aldrin_only
aldrin_only
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:53 pm

1989 via my mother.

However I probably didn't start properly watching football until like 1998-2000.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:03 am

I started late. I took the best team on PES back in 2008 with some guy called Drogba being a beast plus some OP winger by the name of Kalou.

The first proper match I watched was the CL Final against Man Utd (that we lost obviously) but I've fallen in love with the team ever since.
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:38 am

Somewhat similar to Soul; I watched the CL final v United and decided that morning that Chelsea was my team
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 am

Another thread I forgot to respond to :facepalm:
-

Anyway, similar to Kick. Introduced to it at a young age by someone (not a family member, obv) and when I started being able to watch soccerrrrr here, it was who I naturally picked up and followed.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum