What is the best lineup/formation when all players are fit?

4 posters

Go down

What is the best lineup/formation when all players are fit? Empty What is the best lineup/formation when all players are fit?

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:42 pm

So with more and more injured players coming back, what would be your best lineup when all our players are fully fit?

So I'll start with mine though it is very hard. And please dont use two players for one position (eg. Badstuber/Benatia), really try to pick just one per position.

A

Lewandoswki
Ribery - Müller - Robben
Schweinsteiger - Thiago
Alaba - Badstuber - Boateng - Lahm
Neuer

B

Pizarro
Bernat - Götze - Gaudino
Rode -Alonso -Martinez
Benatia - Dante - Rafinha
Reina
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

What is the best lineup/formation when all players are fit? Empty Re: What is the best lineup/formation when all players are fit?

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:59 pm

I've been wondering about this too and it's too damn hard. Thank god all players are never fit at the same time.

Lewandowsi - Müller
Ribery - Thiago -Robben
Alaba   -   Lahm
Badstuber - Martinez - Boateng
Neuer

Pizarro
Götze Gaudinho(tm)
Bernat Alonso Schweinsteiger Rode
Dante - Benatia -Rafinha
Reina
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

What is the best lineup/formation when all players are fit? Empty Re: What is the best lineup/formation when all players are fit?

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:05 am

To leave the Fußballgott out of the first lineup is not acceptable, sorry
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:59 am

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:To leave the Fußballgott out of the first lineup is not acceptable, sorry

That is true. But I guess it depends on the game. Schweini in for Thiago is a great lineup too, more control. Thiago on the condition he's fit and in form would provide a lot of creativity hmm

Badstuber Javi Boateng is so beautiful a backline on paper I had to put it, even if it's hard to see how strong exactly they will come back.
But that means one of Ribery, Robben, Lewandowski, Müller, Lahm, Alaba, Schweini, Thiago have no place hmm

It's tough.
I like your first lineup too, no question.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:07 am

Ribery - Müller - Robben
Schweinsteiger -Thiago
Alonso - Lahm
Alaba - Benatia - Boateng

hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:33 pm

----------------Lewandowski
---------Ribery----Gotze----Robben
------Thiago--Schweinsteiger---Lahm
--------Alaba---Boateng---Benatia

Control + Attack. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:50 pm

*g* Koan Neuer? Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:01 pm

Tbh, Javi hasn't conviced me in one single match as CB as far as i can remember. I don't really see him there though Pep does.

And for me Lahm has to play RB. He is the best RB in the world , why should we put him in the middlefield when we already have too many quality players Schweinsteiger, Alonso, Javi Martinez, Thiago and Rode (did i forget one?) for that position? When everyone is fit , Rafinha has to be benched and Lahm has to play RB imo.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:16 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Tbh, Javi hasn't conviced me in one single match as CB as far as i can remember. I don't really see him there though Pep does.

And for me Lahm has to play RB. He is the best RB in the world , why should we put him in the middlefield when we already have too many quality players Schweinsteiger, Alonso, Javi Martinez, Thiago and Rode (did i forget one?) for that position? When everyone is fit , Rafinha has to be benched and Lahm has to play RB imo.

Javi was great in the cup final in the middle. Still got Boateng and Badstuber at his sides and he can go win challenges like a DM too hmm

As for the right back thing, I like the fact we are setup this year, where Lahm can play both right back and midfielder in one game, depending on how we tilt the formation.

In fact that's the thing I love about Pep this season, that it seems to me he has designed formations/position specially for our players, not put our players in formations hmm

And last year tbh the big games we lost or struggled was with Lahm back at RB when he had played in midfield all the time before.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum