Nishankly
McAgger
Curtinho
Art Morte
iftikhar
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

AFC Wimbledon vs. Liverpool FC - Page 3 Empty Re: AFC Wimbledon vs. Liverpool FC

Post by Nishankly Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:47 am

How many times will Gerrard save us?

How old is he?

Is he leaving us this year?

Its obviously too early.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

AFC Wimbledon vs. Liverpool FC - Page 3 Empty Re: AFC Wimbledon vs. Liverpool FC

Post by Red Alert Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:12 am

mr-r34 wrote:
Red Alert wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

If Mario was fit, I agree, but it's not exactly a disaster to start any of our strikers against a League Two side.

But these are the sort of games you play him to get fit. You don't get match fit coming off the bench for 10 minutes.

Considering how non existent lambert was i'm surprised Balo was only given 15 mins.

He was supposed to come on just before Gerrard scored, then Rodgers stalled it after Stevie's free kick. Not sure why.

None the less, he should of started.

And in theory, he should start next to Sterling in the next game too, maybe a straight swap for Gerrard against Sunderland but I'd doubt he'll even come off the bench tbh. lol
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:20 am

The only good thing is that we won. But it's really worrying that we had struggle so hard against a team 77 places below us and the amount of pressure they exerted on our defense.

Anyway, I guess we should just move on and hope for better things in next round.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3