Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Alessio Cerci Empty Re: Alessio Cerci

Post by Dante Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Proud

Good news for a change . But is it just the rumoured loan? No option to buy ?

Quite excited we got Cercei , to tell you the truth . I know we didn't get any world class player or anything , but by all means he should prove a fine addition . I am still curious to see what shall happen with Cerci and Honda once the later returns from his NT duty . If Cerci does well , by all means he will taken Honda's current position for his own by the time Honda gets back in . Then what . Would Inzaghi drop Honda into the midfield , or would he divide their playing time on the right wing ? I really doubt he will bench Honda , nor should he .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:41 am

he is coming on loan. but Milan promised to buy him if he performs well. but we all know how well milan keeps their promises. we all remember the promises to Aquilani and Taraabt.

I think the best option for us in attack inorder to keep everyone happy is to revert back to 4-2-3-1

so this is my lineup

D. Lopez
Abate--Rami/Mexes--Alex--MDS/Vangioni
Dejong--Montolivo
Cerci---Honda---Bonaventura
Menez
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:48 am

Torres to Atletico confirmed. Cerci deal imminent.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:31 pm

Cerci deal set to be confirmed Jan 5, right after the permanent transfer of Torres from Chelsea.

Inb4 he fails his medical Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:48 am

Alessio Cerci revealed he wanted to join AC Milan in the summer before moving to Atletico Madrid after arriving in the city ahead of completing a year-and-a-half long loan move to the Serie A club.

The winger only moved to Spain in September, but three months and just nine appearances later the Italian has returned to his homeland, with Fernando Torres heading in the other direction.

"It was what I wanted in the summer," the 27-year-old said after being unveiled as a Milan player on Thursday.

"It was important to go back to Italy, I'm happy. I spoke with [Filippo] Inzaghi and coming to Milan was my dream, even if I’m a little late. The Rossoneri are a very good team and I’ll give my best.”

Cerci will undergo a medical on Friday and then put pen to paper on a contract, with the deal to be confirmed on January 5 when the Italian transfer window officially opens.

The Italy international could wear the No.22 jersey formerly worn by Milan legend Kaka and will hope to make his debut against Sassuolo on January 6 as the club resume their league campaign after the winter break.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:00 pm

Alessio Cerci B6k5bVACcAAKHN-
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:04 pm

...what is he wearing?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:41 am

Forza wrote:...what is he wearing?
Apparently he was at his nephews birthday party and he dressed up as the black ranger from Power Rangers.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:56 am

He can always change his outfit but it's rather more difficult to change such an ugly mug. Laughing

I'm not expecting Cerci to elevate us to another level entirely however I am hopeful that he will provide a fairly regular source of goals. Our forwards have been irregular in front of goal this season and it is my hope that Cerci will give us a more even spread, as well as improving the output of our current options by providing strong competition.

With regard to adopting the 4-2-3-1, it must be noted that Cerci has often been criticised for his lack of defensive work and whilst nominally a right winger, he's often been used as a second striker who was given very limited defensive responsibility, staying high up the pitch to take advantage of sides on the counter. This is very much contrary to what we might expect from our wide men. If we are to field four attackers, I would expect Cerci to stay up top with Menez in an effective 4-4-2 without the ball, with El Shaarawy, Bonaventura and Honda being rotated in the wide roles. I very much doubt we'll see this very often from the start, though it may well come to be Inzaghi's favoured approach when chasing a game. It is a very draining system to play however for those up front and we would be placing a heavy workload on our strike force with relatively little depth whilst under utilising our options in the centre of the park.

On the basis of his last outing for Italy, his fitness is as good as it has ever been despite limited time under Simeone, however it must always be remembered that he's the most tragically one footed player on the planet. How he fares when we face sides who will sit back and absorb pressure instead of giving him space to run into we shall see but I obviously am hoping for the best. I still feel that we need to obtain a more creative option for our right flank but Cerci is a welcome alternative who should give us another reliable avenue to goal.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:47 pm

viepr149 wrote:
Apparently he was at his nephews birthday party and he dressed up as the black ranger from Power Rangers.

Plausible. :coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:56 pm

viepr149 wrote:

rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down