TBH, Would you want Roma to Qualify to the next round in UCL?

+7
juvealbanian
dronte
BoBo
Tomwin Lannister
GIGItheBest
DeviAngel
salmano9
11 posters

Go down

Would you want Roma to Qualify to R16?

TBH, Would you want Roma to Qualify to the next round in UCL? Vote_lcap89%TBH, Would you want Roma to Qualify to the next round in UCL? Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]
TBH, Would you want Roma to Qualify to the next round in UCL? Vote_lcap11%TBH, Would you want Roma to Qualify to the next round in UCL? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

TBH, Would you want Roma to Qualify to the next round in UCL? Empty TBH, Would you want Roma to Qualify to the next round in UCL?

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:42 am

Why or why not?

I would say yes, because it would help Italy a lot. A no would be because we want them to win Europa League and EL drains their energy...?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

TBH, Would you want Roma to Qualify to the next round in UCL? Empty Re: TBH, Would you want Roma to Qualify to the next round in UCL?

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:51 am

I don't care about what other teams do. On the other hand I want what's best for the calcio so yeah I would like it if they could pass the group.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

TBH, Would you want Roma to Qualify to the next round in UCL? Empty Re: TBH, Would you want Roma to Qualify to the next round in UCL?

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:50 am

Tbh Idk. I think no because either way they'll probably earn coefficient points in Europa League. Also, if we hopefully make it to the round of 16, we'll probably get paid more if we're the only Italian team.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:37 am

Beyond wanting Serie A to do well together as they all treat Juve like the sworn enemy of the World and never stfu about the reffs and how they supposedly favour us above all others every *bleep* matchday

So if Roma progress, I don't care.

If they crash out, I don't care.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:09 pm

would absolutely love for Lazio's second team to get into europa league Too. Juve would make about 20 mill euros more from Cl if this happens.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 am

Forgot about the financial incentives now that you mention it

Forza City
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:31 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Forgot about the financial incentives now that you mention it

Forza City

rofl

Yea we snatched bigmonies' in the last few years thanks to the inability of other Italian teams. If I remember well we earned like the 3rd most money in CL while crashing out in the group stages rofl

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:47 pm

I voted Yes but it's a hard question Very Happy

We know their opinion and feelings toward Juve but we also miss the italian football in Champions.If they weren't treating us like enemies my answer would be yes for sure but I just don't care,I want them behind us,that's where they belong Razz
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:55 pm

More money for us Smile Roma to suffer in the *bleep* Europa League Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Garcia: "now i know we are gonna win euro league and that this CL is really just one big scam banana
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:09 pm

So serie a has Juve in CL,
Torino, Fiore, Napoli, Inter, Roma in EL

not bad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:So serie a has Juve in CL,

not bad

unfortunately only Toro will take it serious, the rest of them will focus on getting/keeping a CL place in Serie A, and we both know Toro won't last....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by gb Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:06 pm

What a classy group you juventini are. Must be terrified If you guys are already making a thread that's concerned with our results
gb
gb
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:14 pm

gb wrote:What a classy group you juventini are. Must be terrified If you guys are already making a thread that's concerned with our results

Bro, after Totti's and Garcia's words, I would pray that Roma get bankrupt. Spit on this Roma...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:15 pm

not bad

Lol, sarcasm or serious? Will it actually help Italy if these teams battle to the Quarter finals in EL?

@Elm: Forza Torino. They can surprise!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by gb Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:25 pm

I don't want this to turn into a war of words but I think you could be a little more civil.
gb
gb
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:31 pm

gb wrote:I don't want this to turn into a war of words but I think you could be a little more civil.

Me too man, and I really apologize if I am not behaving well. But really, what they said and what we saw* after the sassuolo match, I got mad and outraged. I don't mean to attack you personally. Sorry again. No offence intended on you
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by gb Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:37 pm

None taken. Our rivalry is fierce yet I still believe there must be respect/civility between the two sides. We don't make these sort of threads on the Roma board
gb
gb
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:09 am

gb wrote:None taken. Our rivalry is fierce yet I still believe there must be respect/civility between the two sides. We don't make these sort of threads on the Roma board

If you look closely at the results in this thread, most of us wanted Roma to go through to help Italy.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:41 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

not bad

unfortunately only Toro will take it serious, the rest of them will focus on getting/keeping a CL place in Serie A, and we both know Toro won't last....

For me it is just the contrary , all will take it serious except Torino.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:57 am

Robespierre wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

not bad

For me it is just the contrary , all will take it serious except Torino.

Forza Inter Laughing lol only in EL...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:15 am

gb wrote:What a classy group you juventini are. Must be terrified If you guys are already making a thread that's concerned with our results

please read the comments posted from us ( posters who didn't create the thread) than label us Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:16 pm

This is a bit of a hateful thread. I mean were better than that and the only way we will get more competitive is if Serie A is doing well. I would love for an Italian club to win the EL.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down