elm_baraja_shaman
dostoevsky
salmano9
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Juventus VS Atletico Madrid 2.0 Empty Juventus VS Atletico Madrid 2.0

Post by salmano9 Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Padoin; Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba; Vidal; Tevez, Morata
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Juventus VS Atletico Madrid 2.0 Empty Re: Juventus VS Atletico Madrid 2.0

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:14 am

Coach Massimiliano Allegri says that it's ‘the norm for Juventus to be among Europe’s Last 16, and that the Europa League isn’t under consideration.

The Bianconeri are looking to rid themselves of a reputation as European underperformers by qualifying for the Champions League knockout stages with a result against Atletico Madrid tomorrow.

Ahead of that match that they require at least a draw from, Juve’s Coach has reflected on expectation and pressure.

“As far as the game goes, the objective for tomorrow is qualifying for the Last 16,” Allegri has told today’s pre-match Press conference.

“Of course we must do everything we can to try and win it, though winning with a two-goal differential won't be easy because they are a team that doesn't allow for many goal-scoring chances.

“They are also very strong on free-kicks.”

Should Juventus fail to qualify, they would still take part in the knock-out stages of the Europa League, but that's a prospect that Allegri considers to be very distant.

“I don't even think about the Europa League, I don't take it into consideration.”

The Old Lady's Coach was also asked about the current differences between Juventus and Atletico Madrid.

“I think they are two excellent teams. Atletico have achieved some great, outstanding results.

“Let us not forget that they won La Liga and they lost a final [the Champions League] that they were on the verge of taking away.

“I think Juventus are a team that is doing – and has done – some great things in the Italian League.

“The club has played several Champions League Finals. It falls within the norm that Juventus should now return to the Last 16, and it's very important.”

Claudio Marchisio stressed the importance of going into the game with a winning mentality, though Allegri understands there can be some dangers to that approach.

“We did that in Madrid too, there we did well and then made one mistake and we were punished.

“Tomorrow's game is going to be different, we will play at home, we'll have all of our supporters behind us until the end. I am certain that they'll give us a substantial push.

“Besides, it's such an important game that we'll come into it with great desire, great enthusiasm and especially a great strength to try and win it. Of course, we might still come second even if we win.”

Carlos Tevez is certain to start as a striker, but the tactician said he is still uncertain whether Fernando Llorente or Alvaro Morata will partner him up-front.

“I still haven't decided who's going to play tomorrow. One of the two will certainly play. I will choose tomorrow morning.”
====
Why do I feel that he thinks we can't win by 2 goals?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:26 am

19:27 - And Tevez LLORENTE IN ATTACK - Juventus are on retreat to prepare for tomorrow's game against Atletico. Massimiliano Allegri should rely to 4-3-1-2: in door play Captain Buffon. In defense from right to left room for Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini and Padoin. In midfield, Pirlo will be in the control room with Marchisio and Pogba to its sides. Arturo Vidal, however, assist the couple Tevez-Llorente. The number 14 is on the ballot with Morata even if it appears to be an advantage in chosen than the bomber class 92.

18:38 - 20 CALLED - Juventus, via its website, has provided his squad for the match against Atletico: "There are 20 players available to Allegri for the match against Atletico Madrid last match of the group stage of the Champions League on Tuesday evening, at 20.45, at the Juventus Stadium. The list branched technician after training finishing supported in Vinovo not include the name of Kingsley Coman, who at the end of the game against the Fiorentina suffered a muscle strain in his right thigh, and therefore in the meeting today, has played different training. This is the list of men available:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
5 Ogbonna
6 Pogba
7 Pepe
Marchisio 8
9 Morata
10 Tevez
12 Giovinco
14 Llorente
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
23 Vidal
26 Lichtsteiner
30 Storari
33 Evra
34 Rubinho
37 Pereyra
38 Mattiello

18:10 - JUVENTUS STILL A VINOVO - The coach of Juventus has not yet left Vinovo to move to retirement. As for the formation Allegri has two doubts that melt only tomorrow. In any case, the coach will field Livorno 4-3-1-2: in space leads to Buffon. In defense from right to left should be Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini and Padoin. In midfield will move Marchisio, Pirlo and Pogba. Vidal, however, will act in support of Tevez and Llorente. In fact, the number 14 is favored Juventus of Morata.

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Padoin; Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba; Vidal; Tevez, Llorente.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:41 pm

All the best. If you employ the four man backline I believe you'll surprise Europe and grab a win, though only by the one goal which will still mean second place. I'm concerned about your capacity to prevent Atletico from scoring from set pieces. For all of your good play this year there have been some concerning lapses in concentration in Europe, particularly against Olympiakos.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Juventus VS Atletico Madrid 2.0 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHhYo80v15F8N6s4RFM3q2tfMkzNdKtOMfoBoszEWtFCbxG4R7

we got this....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:33 pm

dostoevsky wrote:All the best. If you employ the four man backline I believe you'll surprise Europe and grab a win, though only by the one goal which will still mean second place. I'm concerned about your capacity to prevent Atletico from scoring from set pieces. For all of your good play this year there have been some concerning lapses in concentration in Europe, particularly against Olympiakos.

Heart Thank you
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Evra in for padwin
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:14 pm

LIVE - JUVENTUS-ATLETICO M .: OFFICIAL FORMATIONS, MARCHISIO OUT (HIGH FEVER). PLAY PEREYRA. Griezmann OUT, THERE 'GARCIA

20:08 - It warms even the Scottish delegation headed by the referee Collum. 20:05 - Juventus in the field for the heating, welcomed by the roar of the Stadium. 19:52 - OFFICIAL FORMATIONS: JUVENTUS (4-3-1-2) : Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, Pereyra, Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal, Tevez, Llorente. Facilities: Storari, Ogbonna, Pepe, Padoin, Mattiello, Giovinco, Morata Coach: Allegri.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:17 pm

shoof0o0.com/d3
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:29 pm

C'mon Arturo! Show them that you are the best in the world today!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:30 pm

[QUOTE=DeviAngel;4755650]
Spoiler:
[/QUOTE]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:36 pm

All the best for tonight.
Really would like for you guys to go through. Thumbs up
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:39 pm

El Gunner wrote:All the best for tonight.
Really would like for you guys to go through. Thumbs up

TY Smile same for you too Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Or, this is a good stream:

http://www.vipleague.is/football/267378/1/juventus-vs-atletico-madrid-live-stream-online.html
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:25 pm

We are just playing to cross the ball to Llorente...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:33 pm

We have more possession, they have more shots... Their defense is too good....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Buffon has made some good saves.
Llorente has been in shadow except for a header attempt (I lost the first 5 min of the match)

We need to bring Morata and give him at least 30 mins to play.He will definitely make their defenders move more and create spaces unlike the slow and static Llorente.We have to be very careful on set-pieces or we are going home if they score one.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:08 pm

I miss Asa... Poooor crosses from evra
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Ppl still fail to understand that Llorente's role in this team is not to score goals but its a tactical one, to hold the ball, be reference point, and create space and he was amazing in that today he always had 2 defenders on him.

great tactical game from Allegri !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Bravo Juve, We played with our hearts and aimed for the win obviously. Atleti's defense was solid, and we couldn't do anything about it I understand why we didn't do any changes though, don't be mad. Llorente helps in defending and keeping the ball. Making a sub would kinda ruin the rythm and he won't be as focused as other players. Kudos Allegri, though we depended on the full backs a lot too. We need to attack with our midfielders and AM's too.

Congrats for the qualifcation guyss!!! Hopefully we will have a good draw against Dortmund for instance lol... I wanna kick their ass and teach ciro a lesson Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:39 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Ppl still fail to understand that Llorente's role in this team is not to score goals but its a tactical one, to hold the ball, be reference point, and create space and he was amazing in that today he always had 2 defenders on him.

great tactical game from Allegri !

Hit on... Although you will now see ppl ashamed of this result. They need to understand that Atleti are one of the best defenders of the world.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:50 pm

say what you'll say but if a striker's main purpose is not to score goals, then I don't know what the f**k he is doing with his life, Llorente did great last season but as things stand currently he is really crap, I don't know what goes through Allegri's mind giving him a starting berth not to mention 90 full mins, at this rate we might just start Giovinco ahead of him since I dunno why Morata ain't getting the nod ahead of Llo.......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:53 pm

salmano9 wrote:Bravo Juve, We played with our hearts and aimed for the win obviously. Atleti's defense was solid, and we couldn't do anything about it I understand why we didn't do any changes though, don't be mad. Llorente helps in defending and keeping the ball. Making a sub would kinda ruin the rythm and he won't be as focused as other players. Kudos Allegri, though we depended on the full backs a lot too. We need to attack with our midfielders and AM's too.

Congrats for the qualifcation guyss!!! Hopefully we will have a good draw against Dortmund for instance lol... I wanna kick their ass and teach ciro a lesson Smile

at the rate we played today, even Porto would trample over us if we get them, Atletico didn't come with any intention to even wanna knock us out and yet we were still poor.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:55 pm

For me Euromax > Conte!

If we played this game under Conte we would have lost no doubt. I agree with elm that Morata should be playing over Llorente. But we definitely need to learn how to park the bus and defend like Atletico if we want to progress further!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:00 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:say what you'll say but if a striker's main purpose is not to score goals, then I don't know what the f**k he is doing with his life, Llorente did great last season but as things stand currently he is really crap, I don't know what goes through Allegri's mind giving him a starting berth not to mention 90 full mins, at this rate we might just start Giovinco ahead of him since I dunno why Morata ain't getting the nod ahead of Llo.......

Because those CB's would eat Morata alive, that boy can't even go past Fiorentina's CB's this is Atletico that we are talking about, and no its not my conclusion about Llorente, Allegri said it on presscon. check it out you'll find it on football-italia. Llorente proved that he can be a goalscorer last season, obviously its new tactics and they are great so far and stop bitching for once.

I dont know why you are complaining so much. Llorente can be effective tactically without scoring goals. Allegri himself says he plays him for tactical reasons and his role is not to score goals but more to draw defenders around him and be a reference point for our attack. In the 3-5-2, the wing backs are workhorses not because they should have a real offensive threat but rather because they stretch out opposition defense by their presence upfront and that makes life easier for our midfield and SS to poke holes and do the real attacking work. When teams ignore the wingbacks then the Licht and Asa used to become real threats going forward.

I imagine that llorente has a tactical role like that of our wingbacks in the 3-5-2 (I am not saying he is performing the same job I am only saying he seems to perform a tactical role)  i.e. he is a player that has to be heavily marked so that he becomes ineffective as a target man and they also have to make sure he is not a threat in the air. In other words, he makes life easier for Tevez and is a target for long balls. I dont know if playing morata in a tevez like role would be better but we have been getting good results thus far so I am not complaining.

and ppl wonder why I don't post here anymore....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: