The Franchise
McAgger
Blue Barrett
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:43 pm

I think the most important thing is not giving up this year's pick, what ever that is. If you can keep that pick while getting Dragic I say do it.

That leaves Kobe and Randall to come back with a pick and most likely cap space for one more guy.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Think some of yall went a little overboard on the LaVine praise Laughing

2 of the dunks were the same and generally there wasnt enough variety to put it in all time great company.

Better than Vince? lol dudes

Needs more versatility than putting it between the legs in slightly different variations.

Best shows I seen had more variation, 360's, distance jumps, acrobatics, off the bounce and power.

That being said the best dunk participant in a long time, most impressive since the Howard one (minus his lame superman non dunk) and I would like to see him challenged by someone.

Olapido did well but he was struggling to complete the dunks he did complete, doesnt have the body control. But that being said, I dont know he can actually compete...who out there is a really good contest dunker? Im struggling.

Last edited by The Franchise on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think the most important thing is not giving up this year's pick, what ever that is. If you can keep that pick while getting Dragic I say do it.

That leaves Kobe and Randall to come back with a pick and most likely cap space for one more guy.

It's just that we traded it to phoenix already. Don't want to remove the top 5 protection, whick I guess could be done. But Dragic will maybe help us get a better record. I'm all for trading for him if we sit him or something, which I doubt. We need a legit Center in the draft this year. If we could get Towns or Okafor (heard those were the 2 best) that would be great. We're the worst team right now, and we'll likely finish last without this trade.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Towns is a beast, not seen much of Okafor but I can pretty much say with certainty that Towns is legit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm

Goran Dragic on the Suns front office: "I don't trust them any more."

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 E31
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:23 pm

The Franchise wrote:Think some of yall went a little overboard on the LaVine praise Laughing

2 of the dunks were the same and generally there wasnt enough variety to put it in all time great company.

Better than Vince? lol dudes

Needs more versatility than putting it between the legs in slightly different variations.

Best shows I seen had more variation, 360's, distance jumps, acrobatics, off the bounce and power.

That being said the best dunk participant in a long time, most impressive since the Howard one (minus his lame superman non dunk) and I would like to see him challenged by someone.

Olapido did well but he was struggling to complete the dunks he did complete, doesnt have the body control. But that being said, I dont know he can actually compete...who out there is a really good contest dunker? Im struggling.

Laughing better than Vince that was really said in here? Wasn't better than Wilkins or Jordan and I'd probably put Dwights ahead of him. Best in a while though.

Anyway told ya;ll about LaVine before the draft. Remains to be seen how good he can be but he's got freakish athleticism and he's a better 3pt shooter than his percentage says.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:31 pm

Freeza wrote: We need a legit Center in the draft this year. If we could get Towns or Okafor (heard those were the 2 best) that would be great.

Nah Okafor and Mudiay imo. Towns/D'Angelo Russell are right behind, but Towns isn't a prototypical C, he's got plenty of size for the position but he likes to play on the perimeter. Could probably work with Randle though.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Swag said it was lol, I really couldn't go there personally but was the best in ages.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:55 am

Vince's performance is over-rated.. First dunk was GOAT worthy, second dunk was essentially the first dunk but just coming from behind the net, third dunk was a pretty basic through the legs dunk (all of LaVine's ones, and even some of the ones Jason Richardson through down in his day were better), arm in the net was good but could of held it for longer though, and the last dunk was a game dunk when he was pretty much guaranteed a win.. LaVine could of through down a basic dunk for his last one but didn't do so

It was great performance don't get me wrong, but I always felt it was over-rated.. I still think he's the best game dunker of all time though, he just looks good dunking, windmill's etc just look nicer than everyone else's
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:41 pm

So, apparently Dragic only wants to be traded to either;

Knicks
Heat
Lakers.

Suns want two first round picks. Laughing No way Lakers and Knicks do that for Dragic.

Also, KG might be going back to Minny.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:02 pm

Woj just said OKC and Brooklyn are in serious talks over a trade involving Lopez and Reggie Jackson.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Woj just said OKC and Brooklyn are in serious talks over a trade involving Lopez and Reggie Jackson.

hmm

I don't know about this.

They have to get rid of Jackson though. After him (and his agents) comments yesterday, he'll definitely leave for free, so might as well get something for him.

I thought they were interested in Wilson Chandler?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:17 pm

They need a big who can score tbf.

On Chandler it sounds like Denver are asking for too much (two firsts lol) Afflalo sounds like he's off though with Portland currently the favourite.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:30 pm

Yep....

Denver has traded Arron Afflalo to Portland, league source tells Yahoo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:30 pm

True they do. I'll be suprised if they pull off the trade.

2 first rounds for Chandler? No. Lawson? Maybe.

More of Dragic;
The Heat have apparently offered 2 first round picks but, the Suns owner is refusing to even acknowledge a potential trade. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Yeah Sarver sounds pissed, he's basically refusing to acknowledge anyone on Dragic's shortlist. The ones who do have assets like Houston, Sacremento and Boston are skeptical because Dragic has made it clear he doesn't want to sign with them apparently.

He might have to suck it up till the summer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:08 pm

KD apologized to the media.

Apologized. To. The. Media. :facepalm:

Said he was feeling emotional, regrets what he said. It was just a bad day. Emotions got the better of him..........

Suspect

Dude is starting to sound like Drake.
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Mnetwmnbzvdwhhwdheyv
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:11 pm

bah Gawd this deadline lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Holy shit that went crazy fast Laughing

Reggie Jackson to Detroit

Kanter to OKC

Isaiah Thomas to Boston

Michael Carter Williams to Bucks

Dragic to Miami

Brandon Knight to Suns
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:16 pm

OKC getting rid of Perkins and getting a decent Center in Kanter Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:19 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 E31
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:25 pm

B-Mac wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 E31

Was about to use this u pos.... And I will anyway

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Escalated-quickly
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:31 pm

Genuinely lost and confused by all that, so many *bleep* moves Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
B-Mac wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 E31

Was about to use this u pos.... And I will anyway

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Escalated-quickly

Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:36 pm

would of like Faried or West in Toronto but oh well, this team so tight...chemistry is the biggest strength
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next