Date: Nov, 2 2014
Venue: San Siro
Referee: Andrea Gervasoni

Expected lineup:
Lopez
Abate Rami Alex MDS
Poli NDJ van Ginkel
Honda Menez SES

Muntari is suspended. Bonaventura injured.

Last edited by Casciavit on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

AC Milan vs Palermo Empty Re: AC Milan vs Palermo

Post by Kaladin Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:17 pm

SES x1, Menez x1 and Allegri x1
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:17 am

Excited to see us play without Muntari. Proud

If Essien comes on as a sub instead of Van Ginkel though I will lose it. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:09 am

Having just checked our schedule once more, it truly is vital that we win this. We have Sampdoria away, the derby then Udinese at home following this fixture.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:29 am

Official Squad: Abbiati, Agazzi, Diego Lopez; Abate, Albertazzi, Alex, Armero, Bonera, De Sciglio, Rami, Zaccardo, Zapata; Essien, De Jong, Poli, Saponara, Van Ginkel; El Shaarawy, Honda, Menez, Niang, Pazzini, Torres

Bonaventura is out of the squad with a knock and will not be risked. Inzaghi stated that we may well see either Van Ginkel or Saponara in his place in midfield, whilst Lopez is expected to return.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:49 am

Thank God Lopez is back
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:15 am

dostoevsky wrote:Official Squad: Abbiati, Agazzi, Diego Lopez; Abate, Albertazzi, Alex, Armero, Bonera, De Sciglio, Rami, Zaccardo, Zapata; Essien, De Jong, Poli, Saponara, Van Ginkel; El Shaarawy, Honda, Menez, Niang, Pazzini, Torres

Bonaventura is out of the squad with a knock and will not be risked. Inzaghi stated that we may well see either Van Ginkel or Saponara in his place in midfield, whilst Lopez is expected to return.

inb4essien
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:16 am

dostoevsky wrote:Excited to see us play without Muntari.

If Essien comes on as a sub instead of Van Ginkel though I will lose it. Laughing

You know it's going to happen. It's all about preparing yourself for the inevitable rage.

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Thank God Lopez is back

Lopez is so valuable to the team. I estimate he saves a goal more than Abbiati per game and he distributes the ball 10 times better too.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:18 am

That reminds me what I forgot to mention in my Cagliari summary. Abbiati's passing has been absurdly poor recently.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:26 am

I'm fortunate enough to have seen one of the best GK distributors in the A-League in Galekovic and I've learnt that pinpoint goal kicks and passing are of paramount importance if you want to play out from the back. Few things compare to the FIFA-style agony of having your ass handed to you because your own GK passed the ball straight to the opposition when your team isn't prepared for it.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:39 am

I think my ball distribution is better than Abbiatis tbf and I haven't kicked a ball in 4 months
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:16 pm

No Miccoli to torment us this time
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Someone help me, I am having murderous thoughts. How in the holy *bleep* of all that is *bleep* good in this world is Zapata a proffessional fooballer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:45 pm

It is clear how much we miss Muntari in midfield. I am very serious here, evey week when Muntari plays I read the posts regarding his performance and how he is being criticized and I really never understood why.
if anything I blame pippo for our bad results and performances; we have a relatively upgraded squad from last season; competing in one competition and are yet having worse results than last season, what worries me most is that there are no signs of improvement.
Really pissed off
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:46 pm

#PippoOut

#UnaiIn
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Terrible. Zapata especially. Others were bad too, Abate, De Sciglio, Poli, Menez. Pippo needs to find out what's wrong and fix it FAST
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:00 pm

im starting to question whether management made mistake by taking out seedorf and keeping inzaghi and tassotti in.

poor subs by inzaghi. menez showboating overambitious slow and poor. honda was just very ineffective. zapata... Evil or Very Mad so pissed off..

well after all management was convinced this team was good enough.

serves them well. i actually instead want this failure to happen, to show the weakness in team, so the fingerpointing goes to management because after all they are the decision makers.

galliani, the technical and sporting staffs, who handpicked these players to be in the team... alll deserves to be fired!

berlusconi is just using galliani to cover his ass.. so... yea this is not the end of it, i can see this kind of results happening in upcoming games, and also next seasons ... years to come!

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Pippo must be sacked tonight. Lopez and De Jong played good, the rest was awful.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 pm

this was disgrace ... i turned off channel to watching f1 anyway than watch this.. its pity i have been fan for 12 years now, and i didnt want to do this.

but the club's stature has fallen to all time low and owner and management is absolutely OK with this. they blame on global finanical problems and serie a...

they just dont blame themselves .... team with much less revenue and less club history and prestige, teams like atletico dortmund can become from relegation strugglers to champions!!!

too much ego , too much selfishness, greed and politics has driven this club to all time low. i can see this happening for years, unless the club is sold.. or goes public

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:15 pm

celikmilan wrote:Pippo must be sacked tonight. Lopez and De Jong played good, the rest was awful.

from galliani to technical stafffs who handpicked these bunch of losers should all be fired.

berlusconi should rot, hope his empire succumbs to loss sooner so they are forced to sell the club.

I am done seeing this club fall to this all time low. and they are just making things worse and worse.

this is the first time in years that i deliberately switched off channels to watch something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:08 am

By far our worst performance of this season. 2 games ago we went from a draw with positives taken, to a draw that brought out nothing but frustration to a loss in the San Siro with not a single progressive example to take out within the team.

We look(ed) a team bereft of any ideas on how to attack let alone create, a team led by the provinciale del provinciale beat us while our reactions were non-existent despite the line moved noticeably higher in the second.

Have the players already become jaded and disillusioned by a poor string of results? Has Pippo ran out of ways to motivate a team to whom share little chemistry with each other?

Players without a doubt hold responsibility here as if they held half of El Shaarawy or Poli or de Jong's work rate then we would create something yet it is a team that resembles a grid that is without any of its congruent parts.

The calls for sacking Pippo are completely and utterly unjustified though. We have had a good start with streaks of a convictive system in progress as a minor slump in results should NOT have us calling for a manager we just supported 1-2 games ago.

You sack a manager when a team is in crisis, and when the manager cannot overcome that crisis. We are nowhere near a crisis and must keep faith in a coach who has shown FAR more positive traits than Clarence Seedorf.

This isn't *bleep* Inter.

Speaking of Seedorf, yes our legend was unjustly sacked and was not given enough time yet most of the time he seemed a coach better left to model on the sidelines than to actually react. His initial approach was left dry as bringing him back will yield absolutely *bleep* all. Why? The problem has commenced with this disastrous management not providing funds let alone options for Pippo to reinforce as he pleases as despite the quality in our starting XI we are devoid of any depth to build upon a system which lacks the fundamental traits to complete his ideas.

Within midfield we need Montolivo back if not a distributor who won't just settle for short passes to connect to the next. Poli's work has been overlooked while de Jong has been fantastic yet a playmaker in the form of Xabi Alonso (whom we missed out on predictably) is needed to push the midfield urgency or at least a box to box presence who can link our midfield to attack.

I leave our front flank without blame as you cannot grow an olive without a crop to catalyze its balance.

We have now wasted possibly the easiest run of our season and now face the fixture of Sampdoria at their home next saturday with the subsequent Milan derby after that.

This will be Pippo's biggest test yet in digging a team devoid of any confidence out of the hole they have unnecessarily dug themselves.

Forza Milan. Keep your chins up you sheep.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:26 am

Arquitescu wrote:By far our worst performance of this season. 2 games ago we went from a draw with positives taken, to a draw that brought out nothing but frustration to a loss in the San Siro with not a single progressive example to take out within the team.

We look(ed) a team bereft of any ideas on how to attack let alone create, a team led by the provinciale del provinciale beat us while our reactions were non-existent despite the line moved noticeably higher in the second.

Have the players already become jaded and disillusioned by a poor string of results? Has Pippo ran out of ways to motivate a team to whom share little chemistry with each other?

Players without a doubt hold responsibility here as if they held half of El Shaarawy or Poli or de Jong's work rate then we would create something yet it is a team that resembles a grid that is without any of its congruent parts.

The calls for sacking Pippo are completely and utterly unjustified though. We have had a good start with streaks of a convictive system in progress as a minor slump in results should NOT have us calling for a manager we just supported 1-2 games ago.

You sack a manager when a team is in crisis, and when the manager cannot overcome that crisis. We are nowhere near a crisis and must keep faith in a coach who has shown FAR more positive traits than Clarence Seedorf.

This isn't *bleep* Inter.

Speaking of Seedorf, yes our legend was unjustly sacked and was not given enough time yet most of the time he seemed a coach better left to model on the sidelines than to actually react. His initial approach was left dry as bringing him back will yield absolutely *bleep* all. Why? The problem has commenced with this disastrous management not providing funds let alone options for Pippo to reinforce as he pleases as despite the quality in our starting XI we are devoid of any depth to build upon a system which lacks the fundamental traits to complete his ideas.

Within midfield we need Montolivo back if not a distributor who won't just settle for short passes to connect to the next. Poli's work has been overlooked while de Jong has been fantastic yet a playmaker in the form of Xabi Alonso (whom we missed out on predictably) is needed to push the midfield urgency or at least a box to box presence who can link our midfield to attack.

I leave our front flank without blame as you cannot grow an olive without a crop to catalyze its balance.

We have now wasted possibly the easiest run of our season and now face the fixture of Sampdoria at their home next saturday with the subsequent Milan derby after that.

This will be Pippo's biggest test yet in digging a team devoid of any confidence out of the hole they have unnecessarily dug themselves.

Forza Milan. Keep your chins up you sheep.

you dostov and dante and few other fellow posters put a very diplomatic thoughts on current situation.

I try to become one, but this whole idea of taking it granted for 5-6 years since the last CL success has taken a toll on me, im pretty sure its for milan fans too.

well 5-6 years they have been giving a lot of excuses, gone through numerous transitions, and they have spoon fed the lies to fans and failed to keep their part of bargain.

well if 5-6 of years of time hasn't given a thought for management to see fundamental problems... i dont see how I can foresee positive changes in the future, for every changes they have made, it has gone for the worse.

as long as galliani and berlusconi is on helm.... this will repeat, for upcoming games, upcoming months, and seasons.

i think its time you guys stop playing nice and diplomatic and be more vocal about it for underlying problems.

we cant even play basic fundamental football, nor some of our players have competence to do so. those who handpicked players should be fired!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:29 am

the problems are occuring from same players zapata, bonera, muntari, etc, what worse ... we have good players gone completely out of form and just playing hopelessly and selfish football...

everytime i see menez showboating.. it pisses me off!

there are so many problems, they really have been underlooked...

well i gotta stop. i will leave it to u guys Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:57 am

celikmilan wrote:Pippo must be sacked tonight.

This won't solve anything.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:35 am

celikmilan wrote:Pippo must be sacked tonight. Lopez and De Jong played good, the rest was awful.

And then we'll get who? Moyes? Besides it's ridiculous to sack someone after their SECOND loss of the season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next