Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 42 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:17 pm

@Nishankly wrote:
Then we can add the coherent posts that Jay has put in the recent week that LFC fans have been saying since ages in isolation but I assume GL will not really care about that, anyways just wanted to throw this here since everything he does has to be back tracked to Dortmund and people here cannot move on from it.

Boo hoo

You were trash against Real, pure trash

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 42 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:19 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:
Then we can add the coherent posts that Jay has put in the recent week that LFC fans have been saying since ages in isolation but I assume GL will not really care about that, anyways just wanted to throw this here since everything he does has to be back tracked to Dortmund and people here cannot move on from it.

Boo hoo

You were trash against Real, pure trash

Isn't the point of the entirety of the thread and its bumps but okay...
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:21 pm

@Jay29 wrote:Klopp and Liverpool will be fine.

Some chickens have come home to roost, in that they've been using the same core players for two/three years and those players look shot. The lack of quality in depth up front and at full-back has been an issue since Klopp seems reluctant to trust the likes of Tsimikas, Origi and Shaqiri to start games.

Also, Liverpool are one of those teams who feed off emotion and often push through harder moments with home support. Take the support away and suddenly they find it tough to pull out that little bit extra to get them over the line. It's a understated factor, not one that explains some of the poorer performances of late, but I can't help thinking some of those narrow losses at Anfield would have been turned around with a full crowd backing them.

Good news is, most of this can be fixed pretty easily. Fans will come back with time, the squad depth can be improved with some shrewd signings (which they've already done a few times) and Klopp can tweak his system (which he's proven willing to do). I expect they'll be back up challenging next season.

Boo hoo Jay, we were trash.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum