GIGItheBest
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
salmano9
DeviAngel
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

UEFA Champions League : Olympiakos vs Juventus | 22.10.2014 |  - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League : Olympiakos vs Juventus | 22.10.2014 |

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:35 pm

marottalad wrote:
inderbaby wrote:We need to see a back 4 in our next 3 serie a games regardless of how many points we drop so atleast we supporters can get an accounting of what our players are capable of when played in their correct positions atleast.

Buffon
licht--bonu--chiello--evra
vidal---marchisio--pogba
pereyra/coman--tevez
--------morata

For me something like this for Sunday against Palermo

we could feesibly play a 4-3-3 if we bought back berardi in january but it would be very risky putting faith in a 21 year old and a 18 year old but i think berardi-morata-coman would be a nice youthful attack if tevez didn't fit as a winger or the lone striker.

I don't rate Berardi at all and Coman needs a full 90 mins playing as either a winger or attacking mid to see what he has.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League : Olympiakos vs Juventus | 22.10.2014 |  - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League : Olympiakos vs Juventus | 22.10.2014 |

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:36 pm

marottalad wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'd do that too

Madrid could use a ball winner in their team, it's one of the very few improvements I can see.

They certainly don't need 2 versions of James Rodriguez in their team, and we could use a proper left back that isn't ancient and crap.

Reality: Isco goes to the epl, madrid buy vidal for 40 mil off us, we use that money to pay for co-own deals that we owe and we bring back sturaro.

Damn you really are the Marotta lad hahaha

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Creativity is the answer....

We need someone to make the right pass at the right time upfront and a pure poacher to kill this type of matches.
The team is built completely wrong for UCL.
Nowadays speed,passes,vision and killer striker win the games and we miss most of it,if not all.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:41 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Creativity is the answer....

We need someone to make the right pass at the right time upfront and a pure poacher to kill this type of matches.
The team is built completely wrong for UCL.
Nowadays speed,passes,vision and killer striker win the games and we miss most of it,if not all.

bring me an isco or cuardrado( even if he is from the purple rats)
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Champions league football is actually quite simple. Press the opposition hard for 90 mins, quick direct passing and movement and the most obvious tactic = TAKE YOUR CHANCES! It also helps if you know how to park the bus!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:42 pm

inderbaby wrote:
marottalad wrote:
inderbaby wrote:We need to see a back 4 in our next 3 serie a games regardless of how many points we drop so atleast we supporters can get an accounting of what our players are capable of when played in their correct positions atleast.

pereyra/coman--tevez
--------morata

For me something like this for Sunday against Palermo

we could feesibly play a 4-3-3 if we bought back berardi in january but it would be very risky putting faith in a 21 year old and a 18 year old but i think berardi-morata-coman would be a nice youthful attack if tevez didn't fit as a winger or the lone striker.

I don't rate Berardi at all and Coman needs a full 90 mins playing as either a winger or attacking mid to see what he has.

berardi is like muller, not very flashy but he gets the job done and his a very smart and dangerous footballer, coman is a gun and an exceptional player for his age if we were to gamble on a top talent it is him
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:44 pm

inderbaby wrote:Champions league football is actually quite simple. Press the opposition hard for 90 mins, quick direct passing and movement and the most obvious tactic = TAKE YOUR CHANCES! It also helps if you know how to park the bus!

it also help to actually have players with flair that can actually beat their man instead of relying on lichsteiner and asamoah to do that job hahahaha

put it this way if madrid didn't have ronaldo,bale,james or isco and they had to rely on arbeloa and coentrao for the creativity of the team in a 3-5-2 do u think they would still be europea champions too just because they have a good defence central midfield and striker? no lol it's beyond a joke
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:49 pm

We're insanely slow, indirect and wasteful

3 things that means nothing in Serie A but will kill you in Europe.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Yeh I agree, I mean a world class player is the one who makes a difference and takes that chance when it presents itself. I don't think Berardi is anywhere near as good as Muller though. Muller was staring for Bayern and Germany when he was 19 bro. But maybe he will turn out to be a good player. I'm not sure about Gabbiadini either, he looks good but can he make a difference to our team?

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:56 pm

None of our co-owned youngsters would make a single difference at this stage in their careers, most of them could be Llorente/Vucinic level players in their primes if they're lucky.

The answer is not in players we already half own, players we purchased to

A) Be bargaining chips

B) Be useful in the future, not in their teens.

Any damn Serie A player is not the answer

When an ambitious, top club has loads of problems in their squad they pick up the phone in the transfer window and get some serious business done. They buy players with a view to walking in and turning their weakness into a strength

Juve, on the other hand, pick up the phone and call Serie A mid-table fodder clubs and ask them which of their young players/depth they wouldn't mind loaning out to us

See the difference?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:58 pm

inderbaby wrote:Yeh I agree, I mean a world class player is the one who makes a difference and takes that chance when it presents itself. I don't think Berardi is anywhere near as good as Muller though. Muller was staring for Bayern and Germany when he was 19 bro. But maybe he will turn out to be a good player. I'm not sure about Gabbiadini either, he looks good but can he make a difference to our team?

Your'e guesses are as good as mine. I am also left pondering why we spend so much f***** money on youth players we don't intend to use or bring back when the money could be spent upgrading the team.

I am beyond angry I am just about ready to give up on Juventus's staff and owners, not because we aren't getting results it's because the board don't seem to care about the fans, they don't seem interested in helping the club move forward, they hired allegri for a reason instead of going for a visionary young talented coach like klopp. Because Allegri was italian, non risky, similair to conte and the board didn't haveto financially back a new coach and get out of their " comfort zone". Have some balls please board they seem to be missing
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:None of our co-owned youngsters would make a single difference at this stage in their careers, most of them could be Llorente/Vucinic level players in their primes if they're lucky.

The answer is not in players we already half own, players we purchased to

A) Be bargaining chips

B) Be useful in the future, not in their teens.

Any damn Serie A player is not the answer

When an ambitious, top club has loads of problems in their squad they pick up the phone in the transfer window and get some serious business done. They buy players with a view to walking in and turning their weakness into a strength

Juve, on the other hand, pick up the phone and call Serie A mid-table fodder clubs and ask them which of their young players/depth they wouldn't mind loaning out to us

See the difference?

Hahaha that's some funny shit bro! I tell you one thing, at least the forum has seen some sort of football talk. Otherwise its been dead in here.

Question about our co owned players is who is actually gonna want them or take them in exchange for a top player.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:04 pm

The baffling thing is we buy these co owned players to use as bargaining tools, when the rest of Serie A is flat out broke and can't afford to do more than offer us a free back massage in exchange for a player.

We need to conduct our business outside of Italy unless we're going after promising youngsters or creating our own

We need creative players, wingers who are pacey and direct.

So we shop in a league where kids are coached from ground level up to play the exact *bleep* opposite way.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:08 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:The baffling thing is we buy these co owned players to use as bargaining tools, when the rest of Serie A is flat out broke and can't afford to do more than offer us a free back massage in exchange for a player.

We need to conduct our business outside of Italy unless we're going after promising youngsters or creating our own

We need creative players, wingers who are pacey and direct.

So we shop in a league where kids are coached from ground level up to play the exact *bleep* opposite way.

I pretty much agree with everything you have said on this thread what really gets me is how can a club so prestigious, well supported with such legends involved in the club like nedved fail to lose to scrub clubs like olympiacos and random norweigan teams in the champions league? And why we can't do afew simple things to upgrade the team and save the club from obscurity on the european stage it really is quite simple! man grinds my gears.....
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:15 pm

Now I hear these fools trying to do partnerships with other shit clubs to take some of our useless co owned players somehow thinking they will turn them into world class players and give them back to us. Of all the money we spent on co owned players not one of them has actually been a success.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:21 pm

marottalad wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Yeh I agree, I mean a world class player is the one who makes a difference and takes that chance when it presents itself. I don't think Berardi is anywhere near as good as Muller though. Muller was staring for Bayern and Germany when he was 19 bro. But maybe he will turn out to be a good player. I'm not sure about Gabbiadini either, he looks good but can he make a difference to our team?

Your'e guesses are as good as mine. I am also left pondering why we spend so much f***** money on youth players we don't intend to use or bring back when the money could be spent upgrading the team.

I am beyond angry I am just about ready to give up on Juventus's staff and owners, not because we aren't getting results it's because the board don't seem to care about the fans, they don't seem interested in helping the club move forward, they hired allegri for a reason instead of going for a visionary young talented coach like klopp. Because Allegri was italian, non risky, similair to conte and the board didn't haveto financially back a new coach and get out of their " comfort zone". Have some balls please board they seem to be missing

We should have signed a top player this summer, there was no excuse. but now I am more concerned about the defence. Apart from Barzagli and Caceres for me they are all sellable and upgradeable.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:40 pm

I wouldn't sell Pogba or Vidal. I would try the 4-3-3/4-3-2-1/4-2-3-1 in the next 2 Serie A games, then I'd see how the team plays. Idk if Lichsteiner is bad defensively, and we still haven't seen much of Evra. Then after that, in January I would buy a player that isn't cup tied and can play on the wings, hopefully making it to the knockout rounds of the Champions League. But what are some options for the wing right now? Maybe use Giovinco in an exchange deal with someone.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:42 am

I have been hammering my underappreciation of Allegri since day 1 of his inability and boldness to play 4-3-3/4-3-2-1 in the hopes that 3-5-2 wins in Serie A so it will thereby secure him his job, I had pointed out how not switching the formation to an offensive based one early especially in those games vs "small" clubs would mean we won't see it against good ones or ever, but alas I was called the usual "negative one" as always as we were winning so many clung on to myopic falsehood hopes of a redemption that as never coming, 3-5-2 cannot/and will never ever get us anywhere unless we get Cuadrado and Marcelo on both flanks and we all know it won't happen....

people even claimed Allegri had perfected the 3-5-2 Proud

if Allegri does not have the balls to switch the formation to one that will make us a threat to European opposition then he has no place being our coach, we should hire a manager who is not afraid of losing his job to do what is right for this club and will not waste our attackers by playing 3 CB's and be happy when our CB's and WB's happily spend 30 mins of the 90mins passing the ball between themselves.....

call me negative and whats not I don't care, I have been saying the truth ever since Conte's days and I will always support what I deem is right for Juve....

not even C. Ronaldo can make our 3-5-2 perfect, it is a trashy formation....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:15 am

talking about picking quality, Andre Ayew has refused to sign an extension at Marseille, we should be lining up for his signature by using Asamoah's help but watch Marotta let him go but get a provincial scrub in Jan....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:42 am

you should go for Payet too .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:38 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:talking about picking quality, Andre Ayew has refused to sign an extension at Marseille, we should be lining up for his signature by using Asamoah's help but watch Marotta let him go but get a provincial scrub in Jan....

Ayew would be an amazing pick up but if we don't expect anything we never get dissapointed. This is the reality I have had to come to accept being a juventus fan. We can't even beat mid table epl sides for up and coming talents these days lol
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4