Zealous
Glory
Valkyrja
Kaladin
Gil
85 posters

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 17 Empty Re: Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Messi is abnormal lol, what he does don't even make sense. He really shouldn't be compared to anyone lol, dude is a freak.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 17 Empty Re: Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League

Post by jibers Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:35 pm

Fußball wrote:I don't disagree with Nick's actual point but how is Hazard a midfielder "unlike Messi"? Messi averages 62 passes per game, 10th most in La Liga but 4 of those ahead of him are defenders. Only 7 passes less per game than Kroos who is Madrid's deepest midfielder. Laughing

Messi is the best attacking player in at least the last 4 decades ffs. That is where people fail, Hazard will never reach that level ffs.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:56 pm

Messi is the best attacking player of all time, not just the last 4 decades bruva.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:02 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Messi is the best attacking player of all time, not just the last 4 decades bruva.

Meh, I don't believe in all time debates, too may variables. I said 4 decades because that was when Cruyff was at his peak. Cruyff, Gaarincha, Pele, Messi. Di Stefano, Puskas, Meazza and Eric Cantona are all on the same plane and were all the best of their respective generations.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:05 pm

jibers wrote:
Meh, I don't believe in all time debates, too may variables.

Very recommendable attitude.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Love how he sneaked in Cantona Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 pm

did you just sneaky put Cantona in a Pele, maradona, messi, di stefano argument? Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:12 pm

jibers wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Messi is the best attacking player of all time, not just the last 4 decades bruva.

Meh, I don't believe in all time debates, too may variables. I said 4 decades because that was when Cruyff was at his peak. Cruyff, Gaarincha, Pele, Messi. Di Stefano, Puskas, Meazza and Eric Cantona are all on the same plane and were all the best of their respective generations.

Every decade there are too many variables. If you are gonna compare him to players in the last 4 decades, might as well go the whole 9 yards.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Love how he sneaked in Cantona Laughing

Mr Nick09 wrote:did you just sneaky put Cantona in a Pele, maradona, messi, di stefano argument? Laughing

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 17 2015-012

Don't call me James wrote:
jibers wrote:

Every decade there are too many variables. If you are gonna compare him to players in the last 4 decades, might as well go the whole 9 yards.

Yes but within the decades the conditions, the training methods, the tactical systems used, the officiating, the rules, the ball physics etc are more comparable than across several decades. Intelligence and making use of space is consistent. Messi is the best I have seen in my lifetime that's for sure.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:25 pm

I agree with the not bothering to compare across different generations bit. Each generation has its own collection of the 'best' players and that should be where it's left. Way too many variables to make direct or even estimated comparisons.

But yeah, I also agree that Hazard is not even remotely comparable to Messi and it isn't fair to really compare anyone to Messi. What he has done, and what he's doing, is absolutely freakish.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:42 pm

I disagree about Hazard being a midfielder than a forward. I think he is a hybrid of the two. Kinda like Ribery.

But Hazard's problem is that he is playing in the wrong team. Mourinho will never let him be the player he is destined to be. He can't express himself when he is in his own half defending most of the time or watching Costa thug it out trying to give him a big man flick on to run into.

He needs Pep, Arsene, Rodgers or Messi to get onto the next level. Atm he is probably top 15 but has potential to be in top 5.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Yeah, he is Ribery 2.0 but i think you still wouldn't expect him to score 40 goals a season. he is just not that kind of player.

And that also has a lot to do with the way he plays. He is too much of an "on the ball" player. i have been saying that for a while, his off the ball game lacks. He dribbles too much o create his shots, that's a weakness imo.

And despite all the skills he has with his dribbling, he lacks that extra bit of speed ala Messi or Kun to kill defenses.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:32 pm

jibers wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Love how he sneaked in Cantona Laughing

Mr Nick09 wrote:did you just sneaky put Cantona in a Pele, maradona, messi, di stefano argument? Laughing

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 17 2015-012

Don't call me James wrote:
jibers wrote:

Yes but within the decades the conditions, the training methods, the tactical systems used, the officiating, the rules, the ball physics etc are more comparable than across several decades. Intelligence and making use of space is consistent. Messi is the best I have seen in my lifetime that's for sure.

I might be biased but I think R9 at his peak was a bit better than Messi.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:45 am

RealGunner wrote:I disagree about Hazard being a midfielder than a forward. I think he is a hybrid of the two. Kinda like Ribery.

But Hazard's problem is that he is playing in the wrong team. Mourinho will never let him be the player he is destined to be. He can't express himself when he is in his own half defending most of the time or watching Costa thug it out trying to give him a big man flick on to run into.

He needs Pep, Arsene, Rodgers or Messi to get onto the next level. Atm he is probably top 15 but has potential to be in top 5.

Hazard is neither, he is a winger, just like CR7, but different style of play. He relies more on dribling rather than speed and power IMO, as you said like Ribery.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:12 pm

RealGunner wrote:I disagree about Hazard being a midfielder than a forward. I think he is a hybrid of the two. Kinda like Ribery.

if hazard played for Rodgers you would see the best of him eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:39 pm

Never seen a team top of the table as reliant one just one player as we've been in 2015. It's beyond pathetic.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:02 am

He has Madrid DNA all over him. Top 5 player at the moment, along with Robben and Neymar.

If only Jose didn't sell KDB
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Valkyrja wrote:He has Madrid DNA all over him. Top 5 player at the moment, along with Robben and Neymar.

Madrid would buy a dog turd if it was shown on MOTD.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:39 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:He has Madrid DNA all over him. Top 5 player at the moment, along with Robben and Neymar.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:43 pm

MR BOND wrote:

That's harsh on dog turd. Unlike Bale dog turd doesn't make € 300 k a week for stinking up the place.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Fußball wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

That's harsh on dog turd. Unlike Bale dog turd doesn't make € 300 k a week for stinking up the place.
Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Fußball wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

Proof pls.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Fußball wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

Proof pls.

http://www.ehow.com/about_6713410_politician_s-annual-income_.html

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:52 pm

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Fusball calling out politicians ffs

inb4 GL causes an international incident

inb4 "Hazard admits he's the best player in the league" is identified 50 years later in history books as the cause of World War 3.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:34 pm

ffs

This forum is owned by JD, just so everyone knows.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next