Onyx
McAgger
rwo power
jugster
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you chat online during a match?

Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you chat online during the match?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:22 am

Yes I Sext others on GL chat when Juve is on but not on tv.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Do you chat online during the match? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you chat online during the match?

Post by jugster Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Not as it's normally late at night (in Australia)

Right..  I guess its late at night.. no one wants to talk?

I was thinking of a Kinect-style voice game chat to connect people watching, but I guess its the same problem with that..

Last edited by jugster on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

jugster
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jugster Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:depends, if we're winning, I come to brag. or when we score and I'm home..yes. But whenever we're losing or concede, I log off.

If I'm watching at a pub, then of course not.

I'm almost the same. I rarely chat when I'm at a pub. When we win, I go to a FB group and celebrate with the others.. But when I'm at home watching by myself, then I'm on the FB group a lot.

And when we lose, I don't want to see the highlights Smile

jugster
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Delfy.RO Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:47 pm

Only when my time isn't playing.

Delfy.RO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Celtic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2