Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

+82
messixaviesta
Cyborg
Donuts
CBarca
RealGunner
nadinkrah
Collblanc
Grande_Milano
windkick
sk3ptical
zigra
futbol_bill
BarrileteCosmico
Harmonica
BAYERN_MUNICH
hrealmadrid
Mr Nick09
EarlyPrototype
Adit
RED
Cruijf
Clutch
Firenze
sportsczy
LeVersacci
LeSwagg James
halamadrid2
StrugaRock
Vibe
Lucifer
The Demon of Carthage
Lord Spencer
FalcaoPunch
Thimmy
Unique
chad4401
Pedram
Myesyats
Casciavit
Winter is Coming
Kick
Shed
B-Mac
VanDeezNuts
jibers
Valkyrja
Bankz
Perucho21
Unrighteous
BarcaLearning
Freeza
McAgger
missjb
free_cat
neuro11
iftikhar
rwo power
breva
Sri
urbaNRoots
Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
terrance511
Captain Silver
junkyard
McLewis
titosantill
futbol
billy_gr
sumon_blue
Red Alert
Tomwin Lannister
VendettaRed07
M99
Yeezus
Kaladin
fatman123
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Robespierre
S
DeviAngel
farfan
86 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:06 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Carlo: "In the past 6 years Madrid have fired 5 coaches, is it really always the coach's fault? In this instance, I have trouble believing that"

http://www.abc.es/real-madrid/abci-real-madrid-ancelotti-defiende-benitez-y-lanza-mensaje-florentino-201601101722_noticia.html

Even a gentleman like Carlo is coming out against Florentino Proud

Don Carlo always defends his fellow professionals... thats just how he is.
That and there is no denying Florentino Perez is one heck of an incompetent. getting rid of Carlo is beyond sanity.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:I disagree with Hala. Carlo was the best coach available, but he wouldn't be my first choice manager or even in the top 3 contenders for the job if everybody else was available. His lack of rotation isn't something 'small' to overlook, it's a serious issue. His inability to break the Atlético wall was another big problem. I defended him when he was sacked because I knew there was nobody better available in the market, but I would've packed his bags myself if his replacement was Del Bosque.

if Carlo isn't one of them curious to know who would be your top 3?

1. Del Bosque.
2. Löw.
3. Guardiola.

Of course this is following the unrealistic conditions messixaviesta put along with his question (no restrictions of any kind, which I'd assume covers political restrictions as well).
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6592
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:52 pm

Low isn't half the manager Ancelotti is. Don't kid yourself.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11257
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Well, I guess there are many arguments to support both claims and I'm pretty sure many football fans would choose Carlo over Low just like you - Not to mention that definitely most people would choose Guardiola over Low without even blinking.

But you have to look at this matter from many perspectives such as compatibility and tactical flexibility. A manager can be great for one team and terrible for another, and those perspectives help you determine who would be a better fit for you.


The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6592
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Lucifer Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:47 pm

To need to manage RM u need coach who with tactical abilities have skills of dealing with superstars not people but superstars. Because every one their Including their President is superstar make no mistake about it. So the Manager needs be one who has been there and done that,to command respect. Problem? The best guy with these traits is Carlo and he has already left and who according to me was best manager RM could hire. A player whisperer if u may. Now I think best possible options for club would be trust Zizou and to build team around someone like James to core and BBC in periphery. Am not sure about his tactical abilities but he is definitely someone who will command respect from both Players and management.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8358
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:30 pm

The moment Löw takes over Real Madrid will be thee happiest day in my life Laughing

Anyway, stop piling on Breva people, he never claimed to know anything, he just reported to us what Charlie 'Lucky' Siziliano, best connected American in 'Soccer' (not in football I assume), was telling him personally. Lucky has these people over for dinner ffs. Look up his cv. Doesn't mean he can't be wrong, but that's not Breva's fault.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33966
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by breva Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:54 pm

No worries Hans, water off a duck's back with me. I can only go by what I read. The point is, Perez has fired successful managers. But, I will know to stay away from Real Madrid controversies. LOL
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:56 pm

L
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13447
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by chad4401 Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
chad4401 wrote:this is what happens when hating gets too trendy, fans start pulling theories out of their arse and run with it, trying to come off knowledgeable about a club, you clearly don't pay much attention too, like most of the other madrid haters, this is why blind agendas are stupid.
Unlike you, I am not so easily swept up by hype, by trend, or postings of opinions as some others here. For one who calls out blind agendas, one is also oblivious to his own folly.

My strong dislike of Benitez started LOOONG before he came to madrid, Chad. His recent failings only reaffirm my rock bottom opinion of him. and I highly doubt nothing you will say will change that.

Benitez wasn't the original problem, but certainly added to Madrid's self destruction.


Laughing you realize im talking about breva theories? how about you read the earlier posts friend.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:08 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
chad4401 wrote:this is what happens when hating gets too trendy, fans start pulling theories out of their arse and run with it, trying to come off knowledgeable about a club, you clearly don't pay much attention too, like most of the other madrid haters, this is why blind agendas are stupid.
Unlike you, I am not so easily swept up by hype, by trend, or postings of opinions as some others here. For one who calls out blind agendas, one is also oblivious to his own folly.

My strong dislike of Benitez started LOOONG before he came to madrid, Chad. His recent failings only reaffirm my rock bottom opinion of him. and I highly doubt nothing you will say will change that.

Benitez wasn't the original problem, but certainly added to Madrid's self destruction.


Laughing you realize im talking about breva theories? how about you read the earlier posts friend.
You aim for everyone though for w/e reason.
Point still stands.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2327
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by chad4401 Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:18 pm

ok i see what happening your butthurt for sports aren't you?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:21 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:I disagree with Hala. Carlo was the best coach available, but he wouldn't be my first choice manager or even in the top 3 contenders for the job if everybody else was available. His lack of rotation isn't something 'small' to overlook, it's a serious issue. His inability to break the Atlético wall was another big problem. I defended him when he was sacked because I knew there was nobody better available in the market, but I would've packed his bags myself if his replacement was Del Bosque.

if Carlo isn't one of them curious to know who would be your top 3?

1. Del Bosque.
2. Löw.
3. Guardiola.

Of course this is following the unrealistic conditions messixaviesta put along with his question (no restrictions of any kind, which I'd assume covers political restrictions as well).

I wouldn't pick Löw over Carlo tbh and even then wouldn't Blanc be better?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4456
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Blanc is definitely making a name for himself. He improved Carlo's PSG and made them play better. But the fact that he still hasn't been able to even reach the semi-final of the CL with a team as rich and stacked as PSG makes me a little skeptical.

I think he's a good tactician, but I need to see more from him, more than just dominating a noncompetitive league (no disrespect to Ligue I of course).
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6592
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:08 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Blanc is definitely making a name for himself. He improved Carlo's PSG and made them play better. But the fact that he still hasn't been able to even reach the semi-final of the CL with a team as rich and stacked as PSG makes me a little skeptical.

I think he's a good tactician, but I need to see more from him, more than just dominating a noncompetitive league (no disrespect to Ligue I of course).

tbf to him he only got eliminated by Chelsea in his first season and PSG should've killed the game in Paris, even tho they won 3-1 still had loads of chances. He then lost to us in his second (which it didn't seem like anyone was going to stop us), which I wouldn't hold against him. Especially considering he KO Chelsea with 10 men in their backyard, while still playing some amazing football.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4456
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:56 pm

I agree that he hasn't been the luckiest of the fold in the CL and that he might've been able to scrape to the semi-final hadn't he been pinned against one of the main contenders. But that same misfortune applies to many other coaches who, even though suffered the same bad luck, still managed to advance.

He strikes me as an intelligent tactician with questionable leadership skills. He'd lay out the perfect gameplan but somehow would fail to trigger that do-or-die attitude with his players.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6592
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Doc Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:12 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:The moment Löw takes over Real Madrid will be thee happiest day in my life Laughing

Anyway, stop piling on Breva people, he never claimed to know anything, he just reported to us what Charlie 'Lucky' Siziliano, best connected American in 'Soccer' (not in football I assume), was telling him personally. Lucky has these people over for dinner ffs. Look up his cv. Doesn't mean he can't be wrong, but that's not Breva's fault.

After what Tito wrote, clearly the evidence Breva brought to this esteemed courtroom was sullied with giggle pussery and really awful info. So we shot the sheriff and the deputy. If it were bad info on Bayern, you would have been way less kind.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15764
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:59 pm

chad4401 wrote:ok i see what happening your butthurt for sports aren't you?
Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 P0wFDpe
I'll tell you what I told you a very long time ago: Chill and take shit less seriously. or you can continue on your current path, forever blinded. makes no difference to me.

The Demon of Carthage wrote:He strikes me as an intelligent tactician with questionable leadership skills. He'd lay out the perfect gameplan but somehow would fail to trigger that do-or-die attitude with his players.
Have you read his idiotic blog? There is no doubt Rafael Benitez DOES have some tactical insight as far as observation goes but when it comes to making a conclusion or a response... I don't know how this man isn't managing in the lower divisions where he belongs. I liken it to asking a group of what happened when a fistfight occurred and who started it. everyone will tell you a different story. Rafa will never get the accurate story. he will never get the gameplan right.

For those who aren't aware, Rafa has his blog on his site and every now and then he will make posts about tactics and games and provide his insight on them. i think he stopped doing that back with the last world cup or even before that. its a good thing he stopped imo. at the very least he proves he can think and observe. his problem solving is shit though and it shows on his final product. Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 YVLntM2
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2327
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:31 pm

I was talking about Blanc, Turok.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6592
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by breva Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:31 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
chad4401 wrote:this is what happens when hating gets too trendy, fans start pulling theories out of their arse and run with it, trying to come off knowledgeable about a club, you clearly don't pay much attention too, like most of the other madrid haters, this is why blind agendas are stupid.
Unlike you, I am not so easily swept up by hype, by trend, or postings of opinions as some others here. For one who calls out blind agendas, one is also oblivious to his own folly.

My strong dislike of Benitez started LOOONG before he came to madrid, Chad. His recent failings only reaffirm my rock bottom opinion of him. and I highly doubt nothing you will say will change that.

Benitez wasn't the original problem, but certainly added to Madrid's self destruction.


Laughing you realize im talking about breva theories? how about you read the earlier posts friend.


Breva had no theories. He merely relayed a theory of one of the hosts of a football radio.

I made the mistake of using Capello as one of the relatively successful managers fired by Perez. My error in believing a particular article. I should have used Del Bosques as an example.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by chad4401 Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:54 pm

its cool breva that all in the past.

turok your a chump and obviously reaching, didn't even read that reply Laughing, so go suck up to your master for approval somewhere else Smile.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Clutch Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:43 am

Clutch wrote:
zigra wrote:
Unique wrote:
if barca was 5th rafa would not have been sacked imo. what was expected of rafa after 18 games.


More than 11 wins and 37 points out of 18 games perhaps? It's just not good enough - this is still Real Madrid.
Anyway I didn't even post this to defend the sacking of Benitez (which I still think is good because he should never have been hired). All I'm saying is that the current Barca side doesn't look like an unstoppable team. Yeah they can absolutely trash top teams but they still drop enough points to beat them in the table and the only reason Real Madrid are not doing it is because they don't perform.
I agree. Barca is pretty meh overall IMO. The only reason they're so threatning is because of MSN. MSN can score on you on a flip of a switch which will always keep them in the game. The rest of the team is not too threatning or nothing remotely close to the 2009-2011 Barca.

I'm comparing this Barca team to other Barca teams in the past. So I dont think they're average comapred to other teams in Europe but rather to their past teams.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 658
Join date : 2015-11-02

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:33 pm

Clutch wrote:
Clutch wrote:
zigra wrote:


More than 11 wins and 37 points out of 18 games perhaps? It's just not good enough - this is still Real Madrid.
Anyway I didn't even post this to defend the sacking of Benitez (which I still think is good because he should never have been hired). All I'm saying is that the current Barca side doesn't look like an unstoppable team. Yeah they can absolutely trash top teams but they still drop enough points to beat them in the table and the only reason Real Madrid are not doing it is because they don't perform.
I agree. Barca is pretty meh overall IMO. The only reason they're so threatning is because of MSN. MSN can score on you on a flip of a switch which will always keep them in the game. The rest of the team is not too threatning or nothing remotely close to the 2009-2011 Barca.

I'm comparing this Barca team to other Barca teams in the past. So I dont think they're average comapred to other teams in Europe but rather to their past teams.

Top kek for the necro bump. Though its true. Even in their treble year it was MSN who made it all work.

Didnt see that chad post there. Well he never was the sharpest knife anyways.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2327
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:15 pm

Former Real Madrid manager Rafa Benitez will also receive a €600,000 bonus for helping Rea Madrid win the Champions League. [ABC]
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89386
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:28 pm

Rafa got us past the group stage #NeverForget
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31596
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Lucifer Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:Former Real Madrid manager Rafa Benitez will also receive a €600,000 bonus for helping Rea Madrid win the Champions League. [ABC]

Barca should be giving him bonus tbh.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8358
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum