Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

+82
messixaviesta
Cyborg
Donuts
CBarca
RealGunner
nadinkrah
Collblanc
Grande_Milano
windkick
sk3ptical
zigra
futbol_bill
BarrileteCosmico
Harmonica
BAYERN_MUNICH
hrealmadrid
Mr Nick09
EarlyPrototype
Adit
RED
Cruijf
Clutch
Firenze
sportsczy
LeVersacci
LeSwagg James
halamadrid2
StrugaRock
Vibe
Lucifer
The Demon of Carthage
Lord Spencer
FalcaoPunch
Thimmy
Unique
chad4401
Pedram
Myesyats
Casciavit
Winter is Coming
Kick
Shed
B-Mac
VanDeezNuts
jibers
Valkyrja
Bankz
Perucho21
Unrighteous
BarcaLearning
Freeza
McAgger
missjb
free_cat
neuro11
iftikhar
rwo power
breva
Sri
urbaNRoots
Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
terrance511
Captain Silver
junkyard
McLewis
titosantill
futbol
billy_gr
sumon_blue
Red Alert
Tomwin Lannister
VendettaRed07
M99
Yeezus
Kaladin
fatman123
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Robespierre
S
DeviAngel
farfan
86 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Cyborg Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Freeza wrote:Rafa played Lucas Vazquez over James freaking Rodriguez when needing a win. Not much else is needed to be added. I still think a sacking is wrong and that the power structure in our club is the most glaring problem. But holy hell is Rafa retarded in his man management.

Can't play good football. Probably the worst big game manager we've ever had so far.


James has been terrible this season. I don't know what all the fuss over James is?

Benitez was a foolish coach with a system that made no sense, which didn't accommodate a player like James. Hence the reason for him playing poorly and eventually being benched.

Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1062
Join date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:22 pm

You don't know what the fuss over James is? You answered it perfectly in your next two lines. Some people are upset because James used to play well and then all of a sudden he started playing like crap when Benitez took over. So really it's not James' fault, it's Rafa's inability to adapt and change his tactics according to the profiles of the players he has to get the best out of them.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6640
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Hans finally found the right path ffs Proud

welcome home pal

Spoiler:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11266
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by M99 Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Madrid is a joke team.

Now try to respond to this without making digs at mine or other clubs.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30358
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Rafa Benitez should now go to a relegation battling club and work for peanuts. Then if he can do with them what Claudio Ranieri has done with Leicester City he might, just might, have another innings in football. Most likely though he's been long since finished.

His expecting to be hired by a top club is really ridiculous.

His actually being hired by a top club is beyond ridiculous.

His being hired by Real Madrid was quite simply one of the most astounding and ridiculous things that I have ever come across in many years of following football. I hardly ever had the slightest doubt that he would end up a complete failure.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 43

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:48 pm

M99 wrote:Madrid is a joke team.

Now try to respond to this without making digs at mine or other clubs.


President =/= club.

Also your club is a joke.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23383
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Collblanc wrote:Spaniards should be worried now since he is available and can take over the NT Laughing

That can happen only if the Spanish football federation at present or in future have a man in charge who can rival Florentino Perez in football related foolishness. That's not an easy thing to do. If it ever happens it will be a very sad day for any fan of the Spain national team. Maybe we will not even watch our team in those few months that he lasts.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 43

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Cyborg Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:53 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:You don't know what the fuss over James is? You answered it perfectly in your next two lines. Some people are upset because James used to play well and then all of a sudden he started playing like crap when Benitez took over. So really it's not James' fault, it's Rafa's inability to adapt and change his tactics according to the profiles of the players he has to get the best out of them.


I am not an overly huge fan of James.

What he brought to the team with Ancelotti and could have brought during Benitez's short season was not as impressive as some supporter make it out to be.

The team can function great or probably be even better with him out of the team; with the proper system implemented, mind you.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1062
Join date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:57 pm

You guys focus on the James part of my post... But ignore that he subbed in freaking Lucas Vazquez when needing a goal. That's just retarded.

Overall this is on the players. They loved Ancelotti too much for his replacement to any shot in hell. Doesn't help that Benitez did his best to alienate some player.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23383
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Aren't all clubs joke clubs?

Aren't we all joke people?

In the end, aren't we all living in a #clown world?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24562
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:06 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
I can't imagine any scenario in which Zidane does better

I see this as a generic very interesting topic.

How far can big clubs trust young managers, mostly great players of the past who are trying to move into coaching?

It's fair to say most of them will be failures but only if you try things like that will you ever find a Pep Guardiola. So how far should a club try things like that and what kind of care they should be taking when choosing which one in this vast pool should they place their trust on?

It doesn't seem to be an easy question to answer. Still I feel football badly needs more young high quality managers. Just try counting the number of managers capable of giving both beautiful football and great results and you might find you are not able to proceed beyond one finger. Even those creme de la creme are hardly without significant weaknesses which cost their teams some time or another. Somehow the coaching stars of the future must be found sooner rather than later.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 43

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:07 pm


Freeza wrote:
M99 wrote:Madrid is a joke team.

Now try to respond to this without making digs at mine or other clubs.


President =/= club.

Also your club is a joke.

That's wrong, a president = club. They are who decide how the club operates from top to bottom, which is why in the years Perez resided over Madrid, they become a Joke.

Just like Milan currently is with B&G at the top.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4472
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Art Morte Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:18 pm

ES wrote:Aren't all clubs joke clubs?

Aren't we all joke people?

In the end, aren't we all living in a #clown world?


Nah, just you, Milan and Berlusconi.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18226
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:18 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:Madrid are a joke team. Despite spending the most in the last decade, they have very little to show for it.

Rafa's hiring was an obvious mistake, which followed firing Carlo. Another mistake. Here is a bet, Carlo will win his second CL before Madrid reach another final.


What do you mean we have nothing to show for it? We just won a CL and we have the richest club in football. We can reinvent ourselves every summer if we want, our board can sell the dream to our fans as many times as it wants. I realize we have not dominated world football but nothing to show for it? Dont make ridiculous comments.

I am gonna tell you what nothing to show for it looks like. It's when after years of success you are now a midtable team and after thought in your own country. Its when to strengthen your team you sign world class rejects like menez, balotelli and some other forgetable players cause we dont even watch the games in the first place. Its when you get excited by watching mbaye niang level of talent every weekend. Its when if the best players in the world world declare they want to join you, you couldnt even afford their entourage. It's when you dont even own your own stadium. If you ask me, thats what having nothing to show for looks like. A joke team you say? What? If we are joke then the team described above is what? Orangutan shit?

As for ancelotti i dont know what universe you live but when in two years you have a negative record against the top 5-6 teams in your league, fumbled the league two seasons in a row despite having a solid lead and was one 93rd minute away from losing the CL, then you have been mostly lucky and the sack is justified.

I get that mocking and criticizing Madrid is easy and cheap but there is no point in making such ridiculous statements to look smart and to look like you had 20/20 hindsight


Here is the difference, I understand that the team I am rooting for is a Joke team. I understand that Berlusconi and management is the root of the problem. And I understand that we didn't spend an entire countries budget to be a distant second to our direct rivals.

Madrid have continued to spend, just to be second fiddle time and time again to their direct rivals. You are proud of being the richest club like you are some freaking shareholder.

Apparently, Sacking Ancelotti is justified now. Ok, what do you have to show for it; sacking the replacement coach mid-season, as if any knob couldn't tell you that Rafa was a past-it waiter.

When your best defense against your own team's inadequacy is that other teams are doing worse (despite spending much less), you really have no defense.
It's seems like you have an issue with how much we spend, as if spending is directly proportional with how much you are winning. We understand better than anyone that it's not. It puts in in position to fight for trophies, certainly, but other things decide whether you win or not. We as fas understand it better than anyone.

So yes, i am proud of my club being self sufficient, being in a position that we can keep trying as many times as we want to get in right, and money is a wonderful facilitator for that. You claimed we are a joke based of the single argument that we spend a lot? i think that's ridiculous because looking at the overall health of our club, we look great. We as fans are allowed to dream every year, and i would say that's the most important thing because winning is not a right.

Sacking Ancelotti is justified on its own. At no point does his replacement flopping means that the decision to sack him was a bad one in the first place. And it would have been the same if he had had success. what ridiculous attempts you are making to lump both events together smh.

Finally, everything is relative in football as it is in life. If your intent is to single out an overall very successful club by saying that they are a joke, then we need to invent a whole new measuring stick for other teams, because what we see some other clubs doing out there in Europe is rather spectacular. That was my gentle reminder, You want to criticize us for making wrong decisions and not ruling football? sure, go ahead. If you want to start the name calling though, then maybe you ought to pay a bit more attention to the context, all is relative. And please dont give me the "dont compare your club to mine" 1) damn right i will 2) you call us to joke with respect to what other team? Your statement is a comparison, then you ask us not to compare to justify what you claim us to be? It doesnt work like that.


Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31596
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:33 pm

ouuff Jesus, Nick, that was brutal :bow:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6640
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Zune Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:49 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:


What do you mean we have nothing to show for it? We just won a CL and we have the richest club in football. We can reinvent ourselves every summer if we want, our board can sell the dream to our fans as many times as it wants. I realize we have not dominated world football but nothing to show for it? Dont make ridiculous comments.

I am gonna tell you what nothing to show for it looks like. It's when after years of success you are now a midtable team and after thought in your own country. Its when to strengthen your team you sign world class rejects like menez, balotelli and some other forgetable players cause we dont even watch the games in the first place. Its when you get excited by watching mbaye niang level of talent every weekend. Its when if the best players in the world world declare they want to join you, you couldnt even afford their entourage. It's when you dont even own your own stadium. If you ask me, thats what having nothing to show for looks like. A joke team you say? What? If we are joke then the team described above is what? Orangutan shit?

As for ancelotti i dont know what universe you live but when in two years you have a negative record against the top 5-6 teams in your league, fumbled the league two seasons in a row despite having a solid lead and was one 93rd minute away from losing the CL, then you have been mostly lucky and the sack is justified.

I get that mocking and criticizing Madrid is easy and cheap but there is no point in making such ridiculous statements to look smart and to look like you had 20/20 hindsight


Here is the difference, I understand that the team I am rooting for is a Joke team. I understand that Berlusconi and management is the root of the problem. And I understand that we didn't spend an entire countries budget to be a distant second to our direct rivals.

Madrid have continued to spend, just to be second fiddle time and time again to their direct rivals. You are proud of being the richest club like you are some freaking shareholder.

Apparently, Sacking Ancelotti is justified now. Ok, what do you have to show for it; sacking the replacement coach mid-season, as if any knob couldn't tell you that Rafa was a past-it waiter.

When your best defense against your own team's inadequacy is that other teams are doing worse (despite spending much less), you really have no defense.
It's seems like you have an issue with how much we spend, as if spending is directly proportional with how much you are winning. We understand better than anyone that it's not. It puts in in position to fight for trophies, certainly, but other things decide whether you win or not. We as fas understand it better than anyone.

So yes, i am proud of my club being self sufficient, being in a position that we can keep trying as many times as we want to get in right, and money is a wonderful facilitator for that. You claimed we are a joke based of the single argument that we spend a lot? i think that's ridiculous because looking at the overall health of our club, we look great. We as fans are allowed to dream every year, and i would say that's the most important thing because winning is not a right.

Sacking Ancelotti is justified on its own. At no point does his replacement flopping means that the decision to sack him was a bad one in the first place. And it would have been the same if he had had success. what ridiculous attempts you are making to lump both events together smh.

Finally, everything is relative in football as it is in life. If your intent is to single out an overall very successful club by saying that they are a joke, then we need to invent a whole new measuring stick for other teams, because what we see some other clubs doing out there in Europe is rather spectacular. That was my gentle reminder, You want to criticize us for making wrong decisions and not ruling football? sure, go ahead. If you want to start the name calling though, then maybe you ought to pay a bit more attention to the context, all is relative. And please dont give me the "dont compare your club to mine" 1) damn right i will 2) you call us to joke with respect to what other team? Your statement is a comparison, then you ask us not to compare to justify what you claim us to be? It doesnt work like that.


A playmaking argument.

Zune
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-03-30

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by chad4401 Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:21 pm

this forum continues to amaze me we all know rafa deserved the sacking, yet a bunch of morons running around using this to call the club a joke, like their team/club is on the same level Laughing.

when rafa got sacked by inter january how everybody laughed at him, now the same happen with madrid you guys wanna laugh at the club instead, bunch a butthurt posters using any means necessary to come across as knowledgeable, when your just reaching and your arguments are garbage.

stupid posts, stupid insight and a stupid finish.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Doc Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:41 pm

M99 wrote:Madrid is a joke team.

Now try to respond to this without making digs at mine or other clubs.

I can't Sad











Milan sucks Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15824
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Unique Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:10 pm

chad4401 wrote:this forum continues to amaze me we all know rafa deserved the sacking, yet a bunch of morons running around using this to call the club a joke, like their team/club is on the same level Laughing.

when rafa got sacked by inter january how everybody laughed at him, now the same happen with madrid you guys wanna laugh at the club instead, bunch a butthurt posters using any means necessary to come across as knowledgeable, when your just reaching and your arguments are garbage.

stupid posts, stupid insight and a stupid finish.
how bout that bet shad. Are you up for it cheers cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:39 pm

Anyone remembers how a few months back Florentino Perez had called Benitez the best coach he has ever worked with?

After that can anyone ever take anything that Perez says seriously?


messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 43

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:51 pm

I'm surprised you're surprised. It's how things work in world football, not just at Real Madrid. Any club official would say they have the best manager, or at least 'one of the best managers in the world'. They wouldn't last long if they said "we have appointed a crappy manager"
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6640
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by jibers Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:52 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I'm surprised you're surprised. It's how things work in world football, not just at Real Madrid. Any club official would say they have the best manager, or at least 'one of the best managers in the world'. They wouldn't last long if they said "we have appointed a crappy manager"
Thumbs up
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10230
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:29 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I'm surprised you're surprised. It's how things work in world football, not just at Real Madrid. Any club official would say they have the best manager, or at least 'one of the best managers in the world'. They wouldn't last long if they said "we have appointed a crappy manager"


I can understand having to say things for diplomatic reasons but one needs to tone down the words and say only the needful. If you start calling everyone a genius then the only conclusion worth drawing is that you are a clown.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 43

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:40 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:I'm surprised you're surprised. It's how things work in world football, not just at Real Madrid. Any club official would say they have the best manager, or at least 'one of the best managers in the world'. They wouldn't last long if they said "we have appointed a crappy manager"


I can understand having to say things for diplomatic reasons but one needs to tone down the words and say only the needful. If you start calling everyone a genius then the only conclusion worth drawing is that you are a clown.


Why would he appoint him though if he didn't think he was at least a top coach? I see no big contradiction or hypocrisy here
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34020
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
messixaviesta wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:I'm surprised you're surprised. It's how things work in world football, not just at Real Madrid. Any club official would say they have the best manager, or at least 'one of the best managers in the world'. They wouldn't last long if they said "we have appointed a crappy manager"


I can understand having to say things for diplomatic reasons but one needs to tone down the words and say only the needful. If you start calling everyone a genius then the only conclusion worth drawing is that you are a clown.


Why would he appoint him though if he didn't think he was at least a top coach? I see no big contradiction or hypocrisy here


Having worked with Vicente Del Bosque, Carlo Ancelotti and Jose Mourinho, Perez decides to call Benitez his best ever coach and you see no contradiction there? As to why he hired him I still remain puzzled about that. Right from the start I had thought it was a mind boggling decision doomed to fail and hardly ever did my view change.

Here's an interesting article with the title - "The Clown Still Runs The Circus".

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/clown-still-runs-circus-florentino-160643080.html

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 43

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Three other interesting articles :-

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/guillem-balague-exclusive--no-experience-and-no-motivational-skills--is-zidane-the-real-deal-154159692.html

http://blog.paddypower.com/2016/01/05/graham-hunter-florentino-perez-is-the-real-problem-but-can-zinedine-zidane-be-the-solution/?AFF_ID=16562&dclid=CPzI2vifk8oCFYoWjwodgEgCoA

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12087/10119510/rafa-benitez-undermined-by-bored-real-madrid-players-and-florentino-perez-says-guillem-balague



Last edited by messixaviesta on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 43

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 14 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum