Great Leader Sprucenuce
Robespierre
S
DeviAngel
farfan
86 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 7 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Lucifer Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Nothing wrong in that imo hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 7 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:53 pm

rofl

I'm #TeamRafa

Madrid fans want him fired while he's just a couple of points behind in the league, already more or less in CL quarters, only a few months in the job :facepalm:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Or maybe he actually did use messi's clip hmm
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Valkyrja wrote:ECTV: Benitez asked Cristiano to undergo a biometric study to help improve his free-kick accuracy but the move has only angered the player.

rofl

loooool rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Rafa sounds like the guy who doesnt realize he has offended you until he has heard it from multiple people first Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:12 pm

Joking aside, I don't see what's wrong with what he did. Ronaldo's freekicks are clearly dog poo and it's the job of the coach to help improve his players. I remember in 11/12 against Espanyol Messi scored a freekick goal and pointed to the bench to the coaching staff with a smile on his face to say "thank you". Before that he wasn't taking/scoring a lot of freekicks. After that he became noticeably good at it (scored twice against Casillas at the beginning of the following season).

Oh, wait, in Ronaldo's mind he's already scoring 20 freekick goals in a season. (:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:rofl

I'm #TeamRafa

Madrid fans want him fired while he's just a couple of points behind in the league, already more or less in CL quarters, only a few months in the job :facepalm:
I'm surprised that your surprised by that cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:03 pm

Unique wrote:

I'm #TeamRafa

I'm surprised that your surprised by that cheers

Most Madrid fans, Spanish and otherwise, didn't want him to be hired to begin with.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:25 pm

I'm #TeamRafa

All he's done since arriving is lose the dressing room, get raped by Barca and get us kicked out of the CDR (not entirely his fault but he's the one in charge).

Those are grounds for a sack imo.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Just give him a chance ffs. At least he's trying to improve Ronaldo's freekicks.

That alone is grounds for supporting him imo
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:29 pm

Typical ungrateful Madridistas. You can tell Rafa can get Madrid playing like the 1970s Brazil ffs. He is one of, if not the top playmaking manager in Europe. Give him time and I'm sure you will win trophies.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:38 pm

Valkyrja wrote:ECTV: Benitez asked Cristiano to undergo a biometric study to help improve his free-kick accuracy but the move has only angered the player.

rofl

Bruh

rofl rofl
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:39 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Rafa sounds like the guy who doesnt realize he has offended you until he has heard it from multiple people first Laughing

rofl so true
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:45 pm

rafa would have to win every game 6-0 to please the madrid fans tbh. the man was sacked before he took the job. :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:45 pm

I'm #TeamRafa

easily the most entitled fans in the sport

it's almost surreal rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Unique wrote:rafa would have to win every game 6-0 to please the madrid fans tbh. the man was sacked before he took the job. :facepalm:

He' lost 0-4 against Barca at Bernabeu ( and he deserved to lose even with a worst result ) lol .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:51 pm

i agree with futbol. we don't know how rafa put forward the suggestion, and maybe that might have been the issue. but if you have a player whose free kicks straight suck, and he insists on taking them all the time, you either suggest another candidate (which will upset the player) or put forward suggestions to help. it isn't unnatural for coaches to get certain players practice free kicks and give recommendations. i know cristiano score one against might mighty malmo. but his ratio sucks. maybe its the way rafa said it, or cristiano isn't taking well to constructive criticism. can't bash rafa for that
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:54 pm

titosantill wrote:i agree with futbol. we don't know how rafa put forward the suggestion, and maybe that might have been the issue. but if you have a player whose free kicks straight suck, and he insists on taking them all the time, you either suggest another candidate (which will upset the player) or put forward suggestions to help. it isn't unnatural for coaches to get certain players practice free kicks and give recommendations. i know cristiano score one against might mighty malmo. but his ratio sucks. maybe its the way rafa said it, or cristiano isn't taking well to constructive criticism. can't bash rafa for that
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:55 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Unique wrote:rafa would have to win every game 6-0 to please the madrid fans tbh. the man was sacked before he took the job. :facepalm:

He' lost 0-4 against Barca at Bernabeu ( and he deserved to lose even with a worst result ) lol .

In my honest opinion, it wasn't Rafa that lost that match against Barca, it was the anti-Rafa faction of Real Madrid getting the better of him forcing tactics.
If he was allowed to do as he likes, no way he would have lined up like this.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

In my honest opinion, it wasn't Rafa that lost that match against Barca, it was the anti-Rafa faction of Real Madrid getting the better of him forcing tactics.
If he was allowed to do as he likes, no way he would have lined up like this.
I agree. but I did think that rafa would be more head strong when he took the job. who will madrid go for next. the only top manager they haven't had is pep and I cant see him going there.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:11 pm

I think Rafa will get a chance tbh. Perez picked him, Perez will stand by him for a while, unless results go completely sideways.

I think most of the rumbling is merely down to that Clasico at home clobbering, which is bad admittedly but just one game.
Then came that cup lineup *bleep* up which fueled negativity but of course isn't in any way down to Rafa not being a good coach.
In the end, Real just isn't as good as Barca at the moment, and they surely can't blame that on Rafa.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:18 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I think Rafa will get a chance tbh. Perez picked him, Perez will stand by him for a while, unless results go completely sideways.

I think most of the rumbling is merely down to that Clasico at home clobbering, which is bad admittedly but just one game.
Then came that cup lineup *bleep* up which fueled negativity but of course isn't in any way down to Rafa not being a good coach.
In the end, Real just isn't as good as Barca at the moment, and they surely can't blame that on Rafa.
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:18 pm

Firenze wrote:

I'm #TeamRafa

it's almost surreal rofl

They don't stand for mediocrity in any way shape or form. we need to be like them, but to a less varying degree.

Could you imagine Real Madrid fans chanting Moyes' name when it was obvious he was destroying the club, they would have hounded him out the club by December lol.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:48 pm

Rafa is gone regardless in the summer...  unless he wins a trophy.  If you have any idea how Madrid operates, you would know this is an automatic even if the coach is well liked and the club is playing attractive footy.

Rafa bumbling around and our style being shambolic just make it even more obvious.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:57 pm

RED wrote:
Firenze wrote:

I'm #TeamRafa

it's almost surreal rofl

They don't stand for mediocrity in any way shape or form. we need to be like them, but to a less varying degree.

Could you imagine Real Madrid fans chanting Moyes' name when it was obvious he was destroying the club, they would have hounded him out the club by December lol.

that's a fair point. but a lot of them wanted carlo sacked. what would you give to have carlo take over man u tomorrow.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:39 pm

The thing with Cristiano's free kicks is tgat if they hit the target, it's 80% a goal. Too bad he hits the target twice a season :facepalm:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next