Swanhends
Iceman
Mr Nick09
Prometheus
totaalvoetbal
69 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Xavi: "Real Madrid wanted to destroy football" - Page 10 Empty Re: Xavi: "Real Madrid wanted to destroy football"

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:33 am

Kevacious wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Kevacious wrote:It's frequently used debating technique in primary school. Person A gives a thousand bad arguments against Person B, in the hope that the sheer number of arguments will help him win the case.
Insults are frequently used when the person has no argument, or immature. It appears you're both.

My arguments just as good as the arguments provided initially. I don't need more than videos to go against another video. What argument do you have then sir?
You're calling me immature and I'm the one who's insulting you? Is is opposite day today? Not once did I call you any names or attack you personally. I just criticised your debating technique? Is that illegal and immoral?

Anyway, all I'm trying to say is that using Ronaldo as a case example is not the wisest of moves. Yes, RM dives, but not as much as FCB.
Oh sorry I misquoted and got you mixed up with another poster, sorry friend.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Xavi: "Real Madrid wanted to destroy football" - Page 10 Empty Re: Xavi: "Real Madrid wanted to destroy football"

Post by Kev Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:39 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Kevacious wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Kevacious wrote:It's frequently used debating technique in primary school. Person A gives a thousand bad arguments against Person B, in the hope that the sheer number of arguments will help him win the case.
Insults are frequently used when the person has no argument, or immature. It appears you're both.

My arguments just as good as the arguments provided initially. I don't need more than videos to go against another video. What argument do you have then sir?
You're calling me immature and I'm the one who's insulting you? Is is opposite day today? Not once did I call you any names or attack you personally. I just criticised your debating technique? Is that illegal and immoral?

Anyway, all I'm trying to say is that using Ronaldo as a case example is not the wisest of moves. Yes, RM dives, but not as much as FCB.
Oh sorry I misquoted and got you mixed up with another poster, sorry friend.

Lol it's ok Smile. Let me just make a final comment- Just because you've posted a lot of videos where Ronaldo allegedly dives doesn't constitute a solid proof that Real Madrid dives more than Barcelona. The significance of the dive and the manner of the dive is also a factor in which you do not discuss. Ronaldo doesn't do as many blatant dives as Dani Alves, Mascherano and Sergio Busquets. Most of his "dives" have some contact in it. Most of his "dives" just result from him tripping over while running at high speeds.

Anyway, I'm tired and sick right now, so Imma get out of here.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:42 am

I hate all dives equally :coffee:

Blondie
Blondie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:33 am

yeahhhhhhhhh so uhhh....every single team has its divers....thought most people could recognise that. BTW van persie dives.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:11 am

The xcx wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:I can post many many more if you would like?
You asked for it
Diving/cheating
Spoiler:
Quite a interesting vids you have there, some of them were meh tho.
So Madrid has 1 black sheep in club, how many has barcelona?

Well, if pedro is a diver because he dived i the clasico, then marcelo is one too when he dived for the penalty..

I really can't remember that many dives in the cl semi-final in the bernabeu, just like 5-6, alves(Although I don't think that it was a dived, because you can hear the impact from the tackle),villa,pedro and busquets, even in that video that has gone viral on youtube about barca diving from that game had only one dive from busquet, 1 from pedro and 1 from alves and repeated it again and again. I mean di maria dives just as much in the first 20 minutes!!

Maybe my memory is just bad, I don't know...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:15 pm

marcelo got up afterwards instead of clutching his face to get alves carded

btw cool sig...i like it :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Its true what had Xavi said
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:marcelo got up afterwards instead of clutching his face to get alves carded

btw cool sig...i like it :coffee:

Doesn't change that he dive, now does it?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:12 pm

^^^ thing is had the barca players only simply dived they wouldnt have got those advantages that they are in soo desperate need of

our players dont try and do that

marcelo 1 semi-dive in all of the 5 clasicos

same barca players who CONSTANTLY act and fake injury in all of the 5 clasicos

even last yr when there was no mourinho

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Xavi wrote: Real Madrid is trying to destroy our cheap, cheating style of football

Fixed for everyone.

/thread.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:23 pm

daneq wrote:
Xavi wrote: Real Madrid is trying to destroy our cheap, cheating style of football

Fixed for everyone.

/thread.
Xavi: "Real Madrid wanted to destroy football" - Page 10 Pkhema11

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
daneq wrote:

Fixed for everyone.

/thread.
Xavi: "Real Madrid wanted to destroy football" - Page 10 Pkhema11
Haha, very funny brah.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10