Swanhends
Iceman
Mr Nick09
Prometheus
totaalvoetbal
69 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Xavi: "Real Madrid wanted to destroy football" - Page 9 Empty Re: Xavi: "Real Madrid wanted to destroy football"

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:49 am

Except Di Maria and CRonaldo dive constantly, Barcelona players rarely dive outside the clasico's.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Xavi: "Real Madrid wanted to destroy football" - Page 9 Empty Re: Xavi: "Real Madrid wanted to destroy football"

Post by the xcx Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:52 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Except Di Maria and CRonaldo dive constantly, Barcelona players rarely dive outside the clasico's.
Fair enough i guess, I dont feel like arguing.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionel Bieber Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:59 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Except Di Maria and CRonaldo dive constantly, Barcelona players rarely dive outside the clasico's.
Xavi: "Real Madrid wanted to destroy football" - Page 9 Post-192-12726470351494
Xavi: "Real Madrid wanted to destroy football" - Page 9 Messi-dive-o
Xavi: "Real Madrid wanted to destroy football" - Page 9 0

Lionel Bieber
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:01 am

please tell me we copied this thread from the old forum, because it feels like deja vu reading this.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:02 am

2 incidents compared to 20+ is nothing, its pretty sad you just bring up the same things over and over again

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:07 am

Lol at the fact that LM is using unknowngenius01's videos as concrete proof. This is a guy who thought that Ronaldo's freekicks against Villarreal were crap. Just because he calls a video "Cristiano Ronaldo diving 06" doesn't mean it's actually a dive.

Nearly all of those videos of him are just him tripping and falling over and getting up without embellishment. Notice how he gets up eventually without trying to milk every drop from it. Just because a player trips over doesn't mean it's a dive.

I admit that he did dive a lot when he was younger, but he rarely dived this season. The only noticeable one was against Milan, which was frankly shameful.

Lastly, you posting 10000 5 second clips won't trick people at all. Quantity =/= quality.

Anyway, at least our dives in the entire seasons didn't significantly affect any outcomes at all.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:09 am

trick people at all? let me know when you want to take those bias-tinted glasses off so we can actually have a discussion

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:10 am

Do I need to post more to open your eyes?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:11 am

Lionel Messi wrote:bias-tinted glasses

Rocks for brains
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:12 am

Giggity5313 wrote:

Rocks for brains
Care to elaborate? Where am I wrong?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:13 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Do I need to post more to open your eyes?
Please do lol, finish what you started.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:14 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Rocks for brains

Your a hypocrite, of course we know ronaldo dives. I guess busquets, pedro, dani alves.. oh yeah, they are all saints.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:15 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Rocks for brains

Your a hypocrite, of course we know ronaldo dives. I guess busquets, pedro, dani alves.. oh yeah, they are all saints.
Why don't you tell that to your MADridista friends, they started this, I was merely pointing out THEIR hypocrisy. Don't hop into discussions you know nothing about, son.

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:16 am

How is that being biased? I'm just saying you posting 10000000000 5 second videos isn't gonna deliver your point across better if you just posted a 5 minute video of apparent dives.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:17 am

Kevacious wrote:How is that being biased? I'm just saying you posting 10000000000 5 second videos isn't gonna deliver your point across better if you just posted a 5 minute video of apparent dives.
You say I'm trying to 'trick' people or something, no, one MADrista posted a video of a few dives, two can play at that game sir.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:17 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Rocks for brains

Why don't you tell that to your MADridista friends, they started this, I was merely pointing out THEIR hypocrisy. Don't hop into discussions you know nothing about, son.
They have a point though, at least our players don't stay on the ground looking for the card, besides that one ronaldo dive vs milan.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:18 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Kevacious wrote:How is that being biased? I'm just saying you posting 10000000000 5 second videos isn't gonna deliver your point across better if you just posted a 5 minute video of apparent dives.
You say I'm trying to 'trick' people or something, no, one MADrista posted a video of a few dives, two can play at that game sir.
So now ur insulting ppl, eh?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:19 am

It's frequently used debating technique in primary school. Person A gives a thousand bad arguments against Person B, in the hope that the sheer number of arguments will help him win the case.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:20 am

Kevacious wrote:
I admit that he did dive a lot when he was younger, but he rarely dived this season.
Ronaldo has matured and rarely dives.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:21 am

Kevacious wrote:It's frequently used debating technique in primary school. Person A gives a thousand bad arguments against Person B, in the hope that the sheer number of arguments will help him win the case.
Insults are frequently used when the person has no argument, or immature. It appears you're both.

My arguments just as good as the arguments provided initially. I don't need more than videos to go against another video. What argument do you have then sir?

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:22 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Kevacious wrote:
I admit that he did dive a lot when he was younger, but he rarely dived this season.

We already cleared up that ronaldo dives.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:24 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Kevacious wrote:

and some Barcelona players dive on occasion, we've cleared that up as well. I don't understand why you're in this thread really.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Rocks for brains

Apparently pique is considired as a diver as well.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:31 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Kevacious wrote:It's frequently used debating technique in primary school. Person A gives a thousand bad arguments against Person B, in the hope that the sheer number of arguments will help him win the case.
Insults are frequently used when the person has no argument, or immature. It appears you're both.

My arguments just as good as the arguments provided initially. I don't need more than videos to go against another video. What argument do you have then sir?
You're calling me immature and I'm the one who's insulting you? Is is opposite day today? Not once did I call you any names or attack you personally. I just criticised your debating technique? Is that illegal and immoral?

Anyway, all I'm trying to say is that using Ronaldo as a case example is not the wisest of moves. Yes, RM dives, but not as much as FCB.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:32 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Kevacious wrote:

and some Barcelona players dive on occasion, we've cleared that up as well. I don't understand why you're in this thread really.
I didn't really mention quite how they dive though Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:33 am

Kevacious wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

You're calling me immature and I'm the one who's insulting you? Is is opposite day today? Not once did I call you any names or attack you personally. I just criticised your debating technique? Is that illegal and immoral?

Anyway, all I'm trying to say is that using Ronaldo as a case example is not the wisest of moves. Yes, RM dives, but not as much as FCB.
Oh sorry I misquoted and got you mixed up with another poster, sorry friend.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next