Mr Nick09
DeletedUser#1
S
rwo power
Onyx
84 posters

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

2014/15 Winter Transfer Rumours - Page 18 Empty Re: 2014/15 Winter Transfer Rumours

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:16 pm

sportsczy wrote:A lot of Varane rumors swirling... but it's dependent on whether Pepe remains or stays at Madrid this summer according to RMC and l'Equipe 21. He apparently extended with the understanding that, if Ramos and Pepe were both retained this summer, he could leave the club if he wanted to with a pricetag of 25 mil (that would be ridiculous).

Hope we are in there if there is even 5% truth in that. 25m is great for him.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2014/15 Winter Transfer Rumours - Page 18 Empty Re: 2014/15 Winter Transfer Rumours

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:45 pm

you don't believe that for a second RG. I think outlets like Express and Metro are having a laugh recycling the 19m pounds rumour they've been running since they invented it a couple of windows ago, regardless of a fresh 6-year contract lol
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:50 pm

Mattia Perin played as starter for Delfino Pescara in Serie A in 2012/13 and I actually watched a handful of matches of them as I was curious about Perin.
Thanx RWO, I forgot Pescara played in Serie A.

Liverpool are interested in West Brom striker Berahino and if they receive a bid of more than £20m, then they will sell him, according to Sky Sports.
Damn, Sky is pretty reliable :facepalm: . We are gonna do another 'Carroll'.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Actually heard that Liverpool are trying to get Origi to Liverpool now as opposed to the summer... offered an extra 6 mil euros which would bring the total to 21 mil euros for him.  Lille haven't said yes mainly because they have absolutely nobody to replace him lol.  He's not that great...  but he's their only legit striker.

Not sure how a kid who needs a TON of seasoning is going to help Liverpool tbh. He has 4 goals in 21 games for Lille so far and 3 of those came before the end of September.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:01 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Liverpool are interested in West Brom striker Berahino and if they receive a bid of more than £20m, then they will sell him, according to Sky Sports.
Damn, Sky is pretty reliable :facepalm: . We are gonna do another 'Carroll'.

Not really. It says you are interested and they would sell for 20m, not you would pay 20m.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:Actually heard that Liverpool are trying to get Origi to Liverpool now as opposed to the summer... offered an extra 6 mil euros which would bring the total to 21 mil euros for him.  Lille haven't said yes mainly because they have absolutely nobody to replace him lol.  He's not that great...  but he's their only legit striker.

Not sure how a kid who needs a TON of seasoning is going to help Liverpool tbh. He has 4 goals in 21 games for Lille so far and 3 of those came before the end of September.

Well, like I posted on the Liverpool board:

Also it's worth noting that Lille have recalled their striker on loan (Diaby) and made an official enquiry about Sigthorsson out of Ajax (please be true, get him away from Ajax, plug). Signs pointing to Origi coming to Liverpool early IMO.

Not sure it's really better for him to play in France for a team that sits deep, isolates their strikers and plays hoofball. Origi needs to play for a team that uses his pace, passes into space and has some inclination to attack. On top of this he's been getting booed by the Lille fans as well. Not really a great developmental stint IMO.

It's no surprise Origi looks much better with Belgium than he does with Lille. Just a completely different mentality. It will do no good for Origi to stay with Lille at this point IMO. Especially since his parent club looks to play such a contrasting style.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:Actually heard that Liverpool are trying to get Origi to Liverpool now as opposed to the summer... offered an extra 6 mil euros which would bring the total to 21 mil euros for him.  Lille haven't said yes mainly because they have absolutely nobody to replace him lol.  He's not that great...  but he's their only legit striker.

Check your facts before posting rubbish fees man

the initial fee was £9.8m.

And Echo is saying we're willing to pay an additional £3m which equates to about €3.8m.

€21m Laughing

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:56 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Liverpool-rehausse-son-offre-pour-origi/525944

According to l'Equipe, without the bonus clause, the current purchase price of Origi is 13 mil Euros for the summer.  Liverpool have offered an additional 6 mil euros to bring the total price without bonus to 19 mil for Lille to release him now.  The bonus is estimated at a minimum of 2 mil... which would make it 21 mil.

So yeah, my figures are right according to l'Equipe.  yours is from the Echo.  Neither are "facts".
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Chelsea are considering whether to offer a contract to Micah Richards, according to the Guardian. His contract with Man City expires this summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:49 pm

It's begun again Di Marzio's programme on Sky Italy today Proud

According him , QPR has proposed to Inter a swap Taarabt with M'Vila hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Petr Cech very close to AS Roma for June , according Di Marzio.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Inter already have Hernanes/Guarin for CAM and Taarabt was struggling for fitness recently. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:29 pm

tbh Mancini would like playing with 4-2-3-1 system so Taarabt would be winger as last year with Milan ( and Podolski same role in Arsenal)  . CAM should be Kovacic,Hernanes midfielder probably ( but it can be the  contrary , they can play both midfield and CAM) .. Guarin is basically a fraud lol so no problems.
This would be the idea . Anyway it is not possible atm because we signed just Podolski and infact at the moment we are going  to play with 4-3-1-2  

Anyway according Di Marzio Inter has refused now   because it wants signs  a better player than him. We are trying to sign Shaqiri from Bayern . But  if it fails  Taarabt might be an eventuality ... ( lol masive downgrade .... I think he ' d be okay as back up though  because M'Vila is even more useless than him .... )

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:33 pm

You'll sign Shaqiri I think. Don't forget Rummenigge has a soft spot for you, doesn't matter if Liverpool offer a couple million more.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Taarabt is garbage lol, Robes if it happens you should send an E-Mail to the Italian government claiming Thohir is gay as a protest.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:You'll sign Shaqiri I think. Don't forget Rummenigge has a soft spot for you.

Many Inter fans trust in Kalle too Very Happy
but personally I think sentiments counts nothing on transfer market. If we sign also the Swiss it would be the best transfer market since 2009 for us, I think he 'd mark a turning point for us . for many reasons ..it could give also great enthusiasm to environment firstly . Inter fans talk only about him these days lol . they think more to him than match against Juventus . It was so much time we weren't so careful for a potential signing. but I prefer not deceive myself.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Taarabt is garbage lol, Robes if it happens you should send an E-Mail to the Italian government claiming Thohir is gay as a protest.

Taarabt is much  more appreciated in Italy than England anyway lol

Even Taarabt said it on Sky Italy in Di Marzio's programme when he was hosted recently and infact he said to want going back in Italy.

We have a good memory about him because he played well with Milan , it was strange Milan didn't get him back .. but firstly because he was a choice made by Seedorf
Most Milan fans hoped in his return

Contrarily in England he is rated just as a player for Championship

Both are meh imo , but Taarabt would be more useful ( but I want him just as back up ) . M'Vila is not capable to be over Kuzmanovic ffs
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:51 pm

It's a shame what happened to Mvila... Players' careers can turn so easily...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:55 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:You'll sign Shaqiri I think. Don't forget Rummenigge has a soft spot for you.

but personally I think sentiments counts nothing on transfer market.

well obviously you shouldn't 'deceive yourself', no idea what is going to happen.
But I'll say this much, we have shown in the past that we won't be too greedy about transfer fees if a player who's not done anything wrong but is not needed anymore/wants more time elsewhere has a certain club in mind.

It's known that we had better offers for Gomez than 14m € (:facepalm:) from Fiorentina, but that's where Gomez wanted to go so we were ok with it.
I'd imagine with Shaqiri it should be a bit more than what we paid (which is 11-12m).

So if you, say, offer, something like 14/15m and Shaqiri WANTS to join you (di Marzio apparently says you have agreed terms), and then invite Rummenigge over to Milano for a nice dinner and give him the chance to speak his rusty Italian once again for good old times sake, I'd say you're good Laughing

Only thing I'd imagine could go wrong is that Liverpool might push harder to persuade him now that Lallana is injured hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:10 am

Meh tbh it wouldn't matter how much we want Shaqiri. He clearly doesn't want to come Laughing

It's a bit strange too since he wanted to come in the summer but Bayern refused to sell.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:11 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

but personally I think sentiments counts nothing on transfer market.

well obviously you shouldn't 'deceive yourself', no idea what is going to happen.
But I'll say this much, we have shown in the past that we won't be too greedy about transfer fees if a player who's not done anything wrong but is not needed anymore/wants more time elsewhere has a certain club in mind.

It's known that we had better offers for Gomez than 14m € (:facepalm:) from Fiorentina, but that's where Gomez wanted to go so we were ok with it.
I'd imagine with Shaqiri it should be a bit more than what we paid (which is 11-12m).

So if you, say, offer, something like 14/15m and Shaqiri WANTS to join you (di Marzio apparently says you have agreed terms), and then invite Rummenigge over to Milano for a nice dinner and give him the chance to speak his rusty Italian once again for good old times sake, I'd say you're good Laughing

Only thing I'd imagine could go wrong is that Liverpool might push harder to persuade him now that Lallana is injured hmm

yes your reasoning is totally correct and also I thought this   remembering for Mario Gomez ( anyway when I watch Mario Gomez in Serie A 15 mln look like  a massive deal, so far a real flop .. his costant injures penalized him exceedingly ).
I don't deceive myself because I fear always when we must compete with English clubs ( money money moneyyy ) and not much for Bayern etc ( I agree with you ) but because they could persuade the player with salary not comparable to ours.

anyway tbh I don't understand really if Liverpool wants him. hmm

Di Marzio says yes, Sky UK ( on paper same tv lol ) says Liverpool is on Berahino but it  doesn't talk much about Shaqiri , L 'Equipe says on Origi , Tony Barrett says No offers made for Shaqiri.

our interest is sure , and infact we talk only about him . even on Inter channel was the main matter today lol  it would be a great disappointment not sign him for many Inter fans tbh, many are having great expectations about chances to get him.

Anyway  ,  today  Di Marzio added  on Shaqiri that Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Stoke City ( Laughing Laughing) are interested to him too now , although according him Inter and Liverpool are ahead in race to sign him.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:26 am

We got Suso

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/news-en/liverpools-suso-will-join-milan-all-the-details/
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:15 am

El Shaarawy wrote:We got Suso

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/news-en/liverpools-suso-will-join-milan-all-the-details/

Might as well let him sit on the bench for 6 months now Mad
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:19 am

Do you guys know why Shaqiri prefers Inter over Liverpool?
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:37 am

probably because pool are a declining mess in a league where too many teams are better than they are
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:51 am

mr-r34 wrote:Do you guys know why Shaqiri prefers Inter over Liverpool?
He is starter 100% to Inter, even if he would be drunk. We are very poor for offensive solutions.
In Liverpool he would have competition. ( LFC has many players in that side, infact it 'd have other needs on paper)
And if he leaves Bayern ... he wants to have certainties . Otherwise he stays in Bayern . There is not great advantage.
And basically if you must choose among 2 top teams for name but not for present you choose where you play as sure starter, at least.
If he prefers Inter, I think there are the reasons

Last edited by Robespierre on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next