Casciavit
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Harmonica
Rebaño Sagrado
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

“If I talk about Messi’s Golden Ball, I could end up in prison” – Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: “If I talk about Messi’s Golden Ball, I could end up in prison” – Ronaldo

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:17 am

I can't believe how many naive people are there. :facepalm:

Everybody asking: "What could he possibly say that would land him in prison?"

Also I read something like this: "Ronaldo shouldn't talk about World Cup , he should look at his performances."

"Somebody should tell Ronaldo that calling an award a farce doesn't put you in CIAs top 10 hit list"

"Jesus, I know a lot of people don't think Messi deserved the award but Ronaldo needs to look in the mirror.  He has played like total trash in the world cup and if you tell me he's injured this year OK, not problem, then go back and look at every other year he's played in it."

I hope you people are joking. What the *bleep* have to do Ronaldo's performances with a statement like this?  rofl If it is like this, he should say: "Why the hell do you speak (addressing to the fans full of envy)? You aren't even football players! " . But it isn't like this. We all know.

I am pretty sure he knows perfectly what he's done at the World Cup; it's just that it is completely irrelevant what he did when it comes about this subject. And I thought it is pretty obvious that he exagerrated with "the prison". He strengthened his opinion with that and now GL users come with their usual childish mentality.

GL users are looking like some disoriented 8-9 years old kids.

And it is absolutely clear that Messi was not supposed to win that award. I am not a Ronaldo fan, but it would be immature to speak trash without sense.

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

“If I talk about Messi’s Golden Ball, I could end up in prison” – Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: “If I talk about Messi’s Golden Ball, I could end up in prison” – Ronaldo

Post by Kuru Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:08 pm

For everyone talking about his performances, he's not implying that he deserves it more, I'm pretty sure he was just asked if he thinks Messi deserves it, or one of the other players (Robben, Kroos), and that was his answer.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:22 am

windkick wrote:“Maybe sometimes the press tries to give a better impression of him. Or people simply like his image more."

Well, it's not the media..it's because Messi doesn't go around saying dumb ass shit like you just said.
To be fair Messi never says anything even remotely interesting.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:46 am

Uh, I don't think anyone actually believes Ronaldo thought he would go to prison, but when you say something like that your basically saying I want to go on a rant about Messi but I know I can't.

And there is the saying, "Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house."

Kind of like if Vlad the Impaler was commenting on someone else's grammar in this forum, it would be outrageous.

A simple "I think my teammate James deserved the award" would be the way to answer any question for Ronaldo about the World Cup instead of hinting that he has so much to say about Messi and his award he could be thrown in jail if he were to speak about it.

Not to mention Messi was one of the top players in the World Cup so defending Ronaldo really makes no sense.  Yes he stopped scoring the longer the tournament went on but so did everyone else.  

Again, he can't make the passes and then score for his teammates as well.  

Would anyone have believed before the World cup started that Argentina would make the final and Kun, Higgy, Di Maria, Lavezzi and Palacio would have a grand total of like 2 goals between all of them?

I mean some people on here really need to chill out with this, if James/Colombia had advanced past Brazil he would most likely have won it but after Brazil was totally taken apart by Germany and the Dutch people forgot about Colombia.

And if you wanted to give it to someone on the Dutch team OK, but Messi and Argentina knocked them out with there star players doing very little.

This feeling that Messi in no way deserved the award is really far off base.

And lastly people really need to stop with the whole people hate Ronaldo because he's good looking or there jealous thing.  As another poster said there are a lot of good looking football players/athletes and one who came before him in Beckham was basically liked by everyone because he had class.  

Ronaldo through his acting, punching people in the head while losing, not celebrating his teammates goals in the CL final while he had an awful game and then ran and flexed into the camera when he scored a soft penalty to go 4-1 up with no time left, wanted to be the star of the Euros and forgot how to count to 5 so he didn't take a penalty, being on some of the most hated teams in this era (Mou's Madrid), being a World Cup flop, and general douche bagness brings it on himself.  

It's not a media creation, it's his personality which to his credit he did say he didn't care how people perceive him.  He has created this image and carefully so as a lot of what he does looks planned/staged so he can live with the reality of what he created for himself, he seems comfortable with it but he can't expect everyone else to be as well.

I love watching him play but don't really need to hear him talk as he makes a habit of putting his foot in his mouth.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:18 am

The Ronaldo hate mostly stems from jealousy TBQH. He's a fantastic player and proud of himself (rightly so).
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:15 am

that 'jealousy' argument has to be the stupidest possible one.
There's truckloads of top player who are 'rich', 'talented' and 'good-looking' and people have no problem praising, liking, and appreciating them.
Why would fans be 'jealous'? what nonsense.
Other players could be jealous, but they're not talking about him, on the contrary HE is talking about Messi.
Clearly it can't be denied that if anybody is jealous, it's Ronaldo of the fact people rate Messi above him.

The guy just comes across as a self-obsessed, vain, and overambitious jerk, that's why people don't like him.

And the stuff he says after the award confirms that impression, of course.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:20 am

hans stop being jealous.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:26 am

These Messi v Ronaldo threads are all predictably boring and futile.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:48 am

Just look at the acres and acres of rustled Jimmies all because people pointed out how stupid the remark Cronaldo came out with was Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Lex wrote:Just look at the acres and acres of rustled Jimmies all because people pointed out how stupid the remark Cronaldo came out with was Laughing

He has the worst fanboys out there. It amazes me how to them he can do no wrong.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:22 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Lex wrote:Just look at the acres and acres of rustled Jimmies all because people pointed out how stupid the remark Cronaldo came out with was Laughing

He has the worst fanboys out there. It amazes me how to them he can do no wrong.

This is so true. They always try to twist his stupid comments or action, by saying" oh he is people champion", he is honest, at least he doesn't try to be a good poster boy, messi is midget etc.They do same with Mourinho.
Specially in this forum.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:10 pm

sree999 wrote:Lolnaldo talking about world cup lol .Couldn't even dive to save his team in wc .haircutnaldo  pls stop
Lmao what are you 12? Grow up ffs Laughing

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:57 pm

The reason there are a ton of people out there that are ok with other superstars is because they are "humble". People hate it when other people revel in their own success. It's just another side of jealousy.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:14 pm

Not even that, people love Zlatan for his arrogance. With Ronaldo it this constant whining of the injustice against him. And why does every interview have him mentioning Messi, such insecurities. Never hear Messi say anything about him though, I am a sure Messi gets loaded questions ask about Ronaldo as well.

There is nothing in his statement but the constant complaining is annoying. And everyone is tired of his constant "I am a victim" BS.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:41 pm

El Cujo wrote:The reason there are a ton of people out there that are ok with other superstars is because they are "humble". People hate it when other people revel in their own success. It's just another side of jealousy.

You're so off base it's not even funny. Most Superstars are not humble.

Maradona wasn't/isn't humble, Ibra is the last thing from humble, Xavi, Neymar, Van Persie, Tevez, Ribery, Robben, Drogba, Diego Costa, Sergio Ramos, Raul, Totti, Eto'o.

I mean I can go on and on.

There are humble superstars like a Kaka or Iniesta but it's the exception not the rule.

It's not jealousy it's people expecting a guy at his level of success to have some class. The others mentioned in this post not being humble, about 80% of them have class.

And for your other point,

"People hate it when other people revel in their own success. It's just another side of jealousy."

He wasn't reveling in his own success as ad nauseam in this thread people have pointed out he has no success in the world cup. He was/is trying to bring down a colleague for there success.

It's pretty basic stuff here.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:28 pm

how are my jimmies rustled dude? you need to get a dictionary and get a job son. maybe reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. grow up and go to college
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:36 pm

El Cujo wrote:The reason there are a ton of people out there that are ok with other superstars is because they are "humble". People hate it when other people revel in their own success. It's just another side of jealousy.

This

People complain how ronaldo is obsessed with himself, etc. Heres a news flash people

Who *bleep* cares??!

Ronaldo has earned the right to be obsessed with himself, to say stuff like this (which is not even that offensive). you mad because you have a 50k/yr office job and ronaldo worked his ass off to get 250k/wk gross? thats not his fault that you have nothing going for you and hes on top of the world. Its not his fault that hes probably more good looking then you and shag any woman in the world he wants. and it definetly isnt his fault hes so much better then players like gomez and pedro and still gets compared to them by butthurt people here

He doesn't drink, smoke, or have tattoos, and donated millions to places like gaza, and yet people want to have a field day insulting him. You know what, go ahead. shows how hypocritical of a lot you are, especally when these same people ride zlatans stick for breakfast
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:47 pm

Of course Ronaldo can do whatever the *bleep* he wants

and we're not mad, we just don't like him that much.

He can't require people to love him, can he?

btw if you pay me 50k a year I'd be more than willing to write pages and pages of odes to Ronaldo
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nadinkrah Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 pm

Nice to see people like Ronaldo and Mou who aren't afraid to speak their minds. It's good for football
nadinkrah
nadinkrah
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:10 am

Giggity5313 wrote:

How are my jimmies rustled, dude? You need to get a dictionary and get a job, son. Maybe reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Grow up and go to college.
F- and that's being generous. In future, instead of banging your face on the keyboard until sentences are formed, use your internet access to, perhaps, check your work before posting, especially when the topic at hand is someone else's reading and writing skills

I sincerely hope this dissection of your infant level paragraph hasn't further rustled your already battered Jimmies
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:44 am

Giggity5313 wrote:

This

People complain how ronaldo is obsessed with himself, etc. Heres a news flash people

Who *bleep* cares??!

Ronaldo has earned the right to be obsessed with himself, to say stuff like this (which is not even that offensive). you mad because you have a 50k/yr office job and ronaldo worked his ass off to get 250k/wk gross? thats not his fault that you have nothing going for you and hes on top of the world. Its not his fault that hes probably more good looking then you and shag any woman in the world he wants. and it definetly isnt his fault hes so much better then players like gomez and pedro and still gets compared to them by butthurt people here

He doesn't drink, smoke, or have tattoos, and donated millions to places like gaza, and yet people want to have a field day insulting him. You know what, go ahead. shows how hypocritical of a lot you are, especally when these same people ride zlatans stick for breakfast

Just because you're rich and famous doesn't mean you have the right to be obsessed with yourself, wtf is this? Laughing

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:19 am

Why are tattoos in the same category as drinking and smoking?

That's the main question here.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:28 am

Enough with your questions your just jealous.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:28 am

rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:41 am

This thread belongs in the GL preschool section.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2