Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Tomwin Lannister
Donuts
Onyx
97 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 16 Empty Re: NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:25 pm

And all of that was to do with his supposed 'potential' I.E what he could be in 7 years time.

But people confuse that with current ability, his current ability then and now was/is far off of Benatias

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 16 Empty Re: NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:25 pm

even at 33 alex is still a better defender than Luiz. PSG acted like idiots on the market, shocking i know. they could have brought Alex back, they didnt. They were thin in a position and first day of the market, they overpay for a defender that Mourinho is kicking out lmao, while looking for other young defenders.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:25 pm

beautifulgame wrote:United had a decent CEO instead of woodward they probably would have got him for 40-45 mil (pounds) which is his fair price.

Their only competition is PSG who were hamstrung by FFP

We probably would've given him what he wanted then. You don't sell a player like that for measly 40mill when you can keep him against his wishes and be guaranteed he will give you 100% on the pitch. I think the only reason he was sold was because of the amount United offered us which was too good to turn down
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Like anyone wants to go to Manchester unless they're getting overpaid if they have a choice Laughing  Maybe it's the CL opportunity that attracts them Laughing Laughing

Di Maria accepted Man U very late only because it was clear that PSG was not going to pay Madrid's asking price:  75 mil.  If Man U hadn't paid up, Madrid would have accepted the 60 mil btw... i would bet on it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Marquinhos looked very good at Roma despite the choas going around him.

But it should be mentioned Roma played 3 at the back then, the differences between looking good with 3 at the back and looking good with the standard back 4 is quite different.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:31 pm

According to Gullible Ballsbag DiMaria will let everything out in a letter to the fans where he will explain everything, he feels too many lies have been said about him in the medua and he wants to put the record straight with the letter.

I can already see tge opening line:

I thank all my team mates, the coaching staff and fans for the great support........... Perez :vagi;
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:34 pm

In times like these I'm not sure if I love or hate Sportsczy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:35 pm

sportsczy wrote: Like anyone wants to go to Manchester unless they're getting overpaid if they have a choice Laughing Maybe it's the CL opportunity that attracts them Laughing Laughing

Di Maria accepted Man U very late only because it was clear that PSG was not going to pay Madrid's asking price: 75 mil. If Man U hadn't paid up, Madrid would have accepted the 60 mil btw... i would bet on it.

Or maybe it's the history of the club. Who wants to go to an obscure league like ligue 1 and play for a team like PSG with no sense or prestige when you can go to a historical club like United. The guy has won everything for us and like his good friend Ronaldo he can do it all with United too

His last season for us he was arguably player of the season, he basically left on a high. He will be remembered very fondly by us the Madrid fans. He is still young so he could've stayed but I can't blame him for seeking what's best for his family

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Marquinhos looked very good at Roma despite the choas going around him.

But it should be mentioned Roma played 3 at the back then, the differences between looking good with 3 at the back and looking good with the standard back 4 is quite different.
You're going to overpay for a 18yo CB who looks good like that no matter what.  Age, he's brazilian (marketability) and resale/upside potential.  They could have sold him for more to Barca this summer and he still hasn't done anything...

Tbh...  there's no such thing as "market pricing" anymore.  If you luck out and one of the very rich clubs want your player, you will get a shatload.  If not, you'll get half Laughing  Flo gambled that Man U would pay huge and Di Maria would get nervous.  Both happened.  Good for Madrid.  If it was any other club than Madrid, they would have taken the 60 mil for Di Maria and ran... but since Madrid don't need the money, they could afford to bluff.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:41 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
sportsczy wrote: Like anyone wants to go to Manchester unless they're getting overpaid if they have a choice Laughing  Maybe it's the CL opportunity that attracts them Laughing Laughing

Di Maria accepted Man U very late only because it was clear that PSG was not going to pay Madrid's asking price:  75 mil.  If Man U hadn't paid up, Madrid would have accepted the 60 mil btw... i would bet on it.

Or maybe it's the history of the club. Who wants to go to an obscure league like ligue 1 and play for a team like PSG with no sense or prestige when you can go to a historical club like United.  The guy has won everything for us and like his good friend Ronaldo he can do it all with United too
So that's why he refused Man U until 2 weeks ago when PSG said they wouldn't pay Madrid's asking price Laughing  Makes sense Hala.  It was more about Di Maria wanting to get paid no matter what and he didn't want to get stuck in Madrid...

Di Maria had already agreed to personal terms with PSG before the WC. It was just a matter of pricing with Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:46 pm

Rooney-RVP and Mata are only names these days. their name talks more than their actual play.

I really hope LVG shoe-horns all of them in a line up, because that will make the team turbo gash. Mata specially is an absolute liability.

Mou :bow:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:48 pm

sportsczy wrote: So that's why he refused Man U until 2 weeks ago when PSG said they wouldn't pay Madrid's asking price Laughing Makes sense Hala. It was more about Di Maria wanting to get paid no matter what and he didn't want to get stuck in Madrid...

Wait DiMaria refused United scratch I have been following this from the start and seen no such thing. It's true he wanted to get paid but we valued him at 75 since the start of the summer. not 50 not 60 but 75 so either a team paid that or we kept him against his will. We didn't want the poverty loan PSG proposed and they didn't have the cash to cough up the 75 up front. As a club we have to make sure he has as many options as possible, we agree fee and let him choose his destination. PSG couldn't afford it, he didn't want Monaco and the only other club offering that much was United and he said yes. They ticked every boxes: Gave him the wages he wanted, gave us the fee we wanted. walaa done dealio
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:52 pm

On Twitter, on a certain forum, a few here, you can smell the fear from a certain fan base.

Di Maria coming, Blind and De Jong could be on their way too to boost our midfield options...perhaps even Vidal, who knows?

We'll look much much better once we aso get our injured players back too.

Not worried about where certain players will play. Once LVG gets the players to suit the system he wants, he will change it up. 3-5-2 is only temporary.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:54 pm

sportsczy wrote:Like anyone wants to go to Manchester unless they're getting overpaid if they have a choice Laughing  Maybe it's the CL opportunity that attracts them Laughing Laughing

Di Maria accepted Man U very late only because it was clear that PSG was not going to pay Madrid's asking price:  75 mil.  If Man U hadn't paid up, Madrid would have accepted the 60 mil btw...  i would bet on it.

United are a bigger, more presitigious, more popular, more richer club than QSG. Miss me with that 'oh he would have chose PSG instead of Utd' bs Laughing

This is Utd we're talking about here, you make it seem as though it's Stoke City.

The fact is he chose United instead of PSG, as is being reported by credible sources close to the player.

Last edited by RED on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:05 pm

The United fan in me is ecstatic over Di Marias imminent arrivel

The PSG fan in me is upset we missed out on such a good player

The Madrid fan in me wants us to replace Di Maria with Messi.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:08 pm

no one here can claim to know with exactitude when and what di maria decided with regards to the offers he received. few weeks ago, medias were saying psg had offered more money then man yoo, more wages. remember the Marca 80 mil offer from psg? looool.

why didnt man yoo hold out for a slightly higher bid than psg knowing madrid would sell before end of mercato?

it's not so simple. Reality is that Di Maria is going to man yoo, they won it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:10 pm

sportsczy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
sportsczy wrote: Like anyone wants to go to Manchester unless they're getting overpaid if they have a choice Laughing  Maybe it's the CL opportunity that attracts them Laughing Laughing

Or maybe it's the history of the club. Who wants to go to an obscure league like ligue 1 and play for a team like PSG with no sense or prestige when you can go to a historical club like United.  The guy has won everything for us and like his good friend Ronaldo he can do it all with United too
So that's why he refused Man U until 2 weeks ago when PSG said they wouldn't pay Madrid's asking price Laughing  Makes sense Hala.  It was more about Di Maria wanting to get paid no matter what and he didn't want to get stuck in Madrid...

Di Maria had already agreed to personal terms with PSG before the WC. It was just a matter of pricing with Madrid.

Lmao who told u all this bullshit your sources close to the club? You blow so much hot air it's ridiculous loool making a farce out of FFP and your ridiculous Madrid loan to PSG theory that was so certain to materialize from all your credible sources loooooool

Such a clown
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Rooney-RVP and Mata are only names these days. their name talks more than their actual play.

I really hope LVG shoe-horns all of them in a line up, because that will make the team turbo gash. Mata specially is an absolute liability.

Please keep your insecurity of your crap transfer window to yourself :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:37 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:The United fan in me is ecstatic over Di Marias imminent arrivel

The PSG fan in me is upset we missed out on such a good player

The Madrid fan in me wants us to replace Di Maria with Messi.

How many teams do you support mate Shocked
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:58 pm

73 to be precise.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:13 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:Rooney-RVP and Mata are only names these days. their name talks more than their actual play.

I don't think you should concern yourself with Liverpool mate. Have a look at the table, likes of WBA, Leicester and QPR are your rival these days. Your level as closer to them. And I thought the Pre season Man U hype machine has gone down....love your fans' arrogance, it'll only make the upcoming failure even more hilarious Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Balotelli will bring a champion mentality to the dressing room hopefully Gerrard can learn a few things for your sake
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

I don't think you should concern yourself with Liverpool mate. Have a look at the table, likes of WBA, Leicester and QPR are your rival these days. Your level as closer to them. And I thought the Pre season Man U hype machine has gone down....love your fans' arrogance, it'll only make the upcoming failure even more hilarious Proud

That arrogance of LFC fans who now think they're the top dogs looking down on Utd just because they finished above us for the first time in over a decade. Proud

It's gonna be an interesting season, and I shall remember posts like these come May. Proud
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Di Maria has arrived at Man Utd's training ground. No

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 16 1408998407894_wps_1_Pic_Paul_Cousans_Zenpix_L

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2734162/Angel-Di-Maria-arrives-Manchester-United-s-Carrington-training-ground-ahead-75million-Real-Madrid.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:09 pm

David McDonnell ‏@DiscoMirror 3m
Fee of £59.7m agreed between Real and Man Utd for Di Maria, pending medical. Transfer now a formality
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Came just to post that RG. £59.7m sounds about right.

"but but but but £75 mill is too much" "64 mill, your being ripped off" blah blah, Twitter and opposing fans have been comedy these past few days. Laughing
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next