fatman123
Soul
aldrin_only
Shed
Kick
25 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Shed Fri 17 Oct 2014, 00:52

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9518737/premier-league-southampton-prominent-in-nominations-for-september-awards

Nominated for Manager of the Month award again The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 6 SmileyNailbiting

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Kick Fri 17 Oct 2014, 00:54

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri 17 Oct 2014, 00:59

You think this is a joke. Just as I predicted, Swans tanked once Monk won the bloody thing last month. Have picked up 5 out of 15 points since.
-

I'm telling you, this befrigged this is cursed  The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 6 T23126
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri 17 Oct 2014, 01:06

Shed wrote:Mourinho the ‘most intelligent’ boss I've ever played for, says Ibrahimović:
Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimović says José Mourinho is the most intelligent boss he's ever worked with during the pair's time together at Inter Milan
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/519827/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Chelsea-Jose-Mourinho-Praise-PSG-Star-Latest-News-Lauds

"Mourinho is very intelligent."

"He doesn’t treat everybody the same. He knows how to treat people as individuals and to get 100 per cent out of them."

"Yes (he is the most intelligent manager he's ever worked with). In the way he approaches players and – ‘manipulates’ is the wrong word – gets them very pumped up? No doubt."

Proud Nostalgia
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri 17 Oct 2014, 01:06

Until Jose wins it and then scores full points next month :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri 17 Oct 2014, 01:08

Rolling Eyes
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri 17 Oct 2014, 01:09

Wink
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri 17 Oct 2014, 01:09

Mad
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri 17 Oct 2014, 01:26

FA's equality advisor BLASTS Chelsea's José Mourinho over racism stance:
The FA's equality advisor, Brendon Batson, has criticised José Mourinho for claiming there is no racism in English football
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/523614/Jose-Mourinho-Chelsea-racism-Brendon-Batson

"The numbers don't lie. A few years ago we had about six or seven black managers."

"We have now got two. So we are going south. I have got no proof of racism. But something is going on where we have got generation after generation of black players who are getting themselves qualified."

"I have got no proof of racism." #bingo
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri 17 Oct 2014, 01:28

rofl

So what is he talking about if he has no proof?

#SucksAtHisJob
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri 17 Oct 2014, 01:32

"A few years ago we had about six or seven black managers. We have now got two. So we are going south."

Apparently, people who hired black managers a few years ago, have since done an about-face and became racists. Or something.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri 17 Oct 2014, 01:34

Laughing

That's nothing really. Or is he saying we have to intentionally hire black people, because that is racist in itself Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri 17 Oct 2014, 01:44

Rooney Rule supporters shorter: "Black people aren't good enough to get jobs on their abilities, therefore let's mandate a token one be put on the interviewee list of every club with a managerial opening."

I can't think of anything more offensive.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri 17 Oct 2014, 03:06

Thats one way of looking at it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri 17 Oct 2014, 13:35

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 6 10454302_10153381250932814_8213512005589517833_n
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri 17 Oct 2014, 15:45

Crisis successfully averted again Molenation
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri 17 Oct 2014, 16:31

Mourinho offers sarcastic response to Lambert, Keane criticism:
Chelsea manager José Mourinho has offered a sardonic response to criticism from Aston Villa bosses Paul Lambert and Roy Keane over his attempted early handshake
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9520563/premier-league-chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-unrepentant-after-criticism-over-handshake-at-aston-villa

"First of all, I want to say that I appreciate the comments."

"I think they are both two great examples of polite and very well educated people and because I am a humble guy who tries to learn every day and with every experience, I appreciate the comments."
-
Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Delfy.RO Fri 17 Oct 2014, 19:37

Nice.

Delfy.RO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Celtic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri 17 Oct 2014, 21:22

Jose Mourinho talks to Gary Neville: They wanted us to be the clowns at Anfield - we weren't having that:
Chelsea manager José Mourinho says the nation's media and football hierarchy, clamouring for Liverpool to win the title last season, wanted Chelsea to end up as the clowns at Anfield last season, but that he used that to motivate his players into pulling off the result that irreparably damaged the Red's title dreams
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/managers/jose-mourinho/11170519/Jose-Mourinho-talks-to-Gary-Neville-They-wanted-us-to-be-the-clowns-at-Anfield-we-werent-having-that.html

"I felt during part of last season that the country wanted Liverpool to be champion. The media, the press: a lot was to put Liverpool there. Nobody was saying they were in a privileged situation because they didn’t play Champions League. Nobody was speaking about a lot, a lot of decisions that helped them win important and crucial points. And I felt that day was a day that was ready for their celebration."

"I used the word with my players. I said – we are going to be the clowns, they want us to be the clowns in the circus. The circus is here. Liverpool are to be champions."

"I knew the process that hangs with the fact that we didn’t play the day before. Because we wanted to play the day before – the Saturday, because we played the Champions League semi-final on the Wednesday. And I know exactly step by step. Because we went deep on it. We couldn’t accept it. The title was lost for us, and we didn’t understand how an English team that is representing England in the semi-final [didn’t] have the right to play on the Saturday."

"We went deep. It was a Sky decision? We went to Sky. When people were saying it’s a Premier League decision we went to the Premier League. When people were saying it was a Liverpool issue we went also to smell the situation. And the people who were involved in that decision – they were wrong."

"I think if we play the day before we don’t play with the same spirit we did on the Sunday."

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat 18 Oct 2014, 07:11

:bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun 19 Oct 2014, 00:52

rofl :bow: -Proud

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue 21 Oct 2014, 04:09

‘I will always be thankful to him’: Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers eternally grateful to Chelsea's Jose Mourinho:
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has paid tribute to the influence of Jose Mourinho
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/525081/Liverpool-Brendan-Rodgers-Chelsea-Jose-Mourinho

"It was a marvelous experience, I learned lot."

"Jose is a great planner and he behaved very well with me. At the end of the day I was only a young coach."

"He gave me responsibility, and the pressure that it brings to work with great footballers when you're only 30 years old."

"I will always be thankful to him for giving me the opportunity to train the reserve team and be close to his first team.""
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue 21 Oct 2014, 23:10

Am I right in thinking tonight is our most goals scored in a game under José in his second term?
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue 21 Oct 2014, 23:12

I believe it is.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue 21 Oct 2014, 23:14

Molenation
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon 27 Oct 2014, 01:12

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 6 B06QzBXCAAA3Exa

Brilliant.
-

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next