Roberto Pereyra

+13
GIGItheBest
Eivindo
Cotes
elm_baraja_shaman
dronte
MMM
salmano9
juvealbanian
Tomwin Lannister
Juventude
Andrew
DeviAngel
S
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:56 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:After today's game I realized its not lack of skill or bad finishing its some form of choking, he needs to relax and start getting used to delivering balls and scoring goals.

Another great match. He is a must buy.

This guy really fits in with our team. Unlike padoin, a complete headless P.O.S.

The thing about Padoin is that he guaranties just one level of football which is just simply good enough for a sub. He will never be a Grygera for example or bad as him. He is consistent guarantee and back up who will never argue and can play 5-6 positions.

I don't know Pereyra can take on more players at same time with ease we have a potential wc player on our hands we must keep him. I am sure next season he will explode as AM.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:After today's game I realized its not lack of skill or bad finishing its some form of choking, he needs to relax and start getting used to delivering balls and scoring goals.

Another great match. He is a must buy.

This guy really fits in with our team. Unlike padoin, a complete headless P.O.S.

The thing about Padoin is that he guaranties just one level of football which is just simply good enough for a sub. He will never be a Grygera for example or bad as him. He is consistent guarantee and back up who will never argue and can play 5-6 positions.

I don't know Pereyra can take on more players at same time with ease we have a potential wc player on our hands we must keep him. I am sure next season he will explode as AM.

Man this padoin is just a moving stick in the pitch who will do the minimal job and adds nothing special really. Isla does a much much better job.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:25 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:After today's game I realized its not lack of skill or bad finishing its some form of choking, he needs to relax and start getting used to delivering balls and scoring goals.

Another great match. He is a must buy.

This guy really fits in with our team. Unlike padoin, a complete headless P.O.S.

The thing about Padoin is that he guaranties just one level of football which is just simply good enough for a sub. He will never be a Grygera for example or bad as him. He is consistent guarantee and back up who will never argue and can play 5-6 positions.

I don't know Pereyra can take on more players at same time with ease we have a potential wc player on our hands we must keep him. I am sure next season he will explode as AM.

Man this padoin is just a moving stick in the pitch who will do the minimal job and adds nothing special really. Isla does a much much better job.

Are you serious? Isla currently is nothing but one dimensional average football player nothing better than PDC. Padoin today blocked every cross from the left flank. Sure Padoin is not a starter quality for any top team but he is good enough for a sub player in emergency crises or when you have a need to rest someone. He is solid enough for Serie A and he is not crying for being on the bench. You need players like that. Great player will never accept a bench role or a youngster.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:26 pm

Do you think we'll still try to sign a CAM this summer?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:29 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Do you think we'll still try to sign a CAM this summer?

I have a strong feeling Pereyra will explode next summer but we need another player in that position but it will depend on Tevez if he is to leave this season or the next I would rather invest in a player who can replace him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Do you think we'll still try to sign a CAM this summer?

I have a strong feeling Pereyra will explode next summer but we need another player in that position but it will depend on Tevez if he is to leave this season or the next I would rather invest in a player who can replace him.

Yep, same here. Is it possible to buy a 30m+ player without having to sacrafice pogba or vidal?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:02 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Do you think we'll still try to sign a CAM this summer?

I have a strong feeling Pereyra will explode next summer but we need another player in that position but it will depend on Tevez if he is to leave this season or the next I would rather invest in a player who can replace him.

Yep, same here. Is it possible to buy a 30m+ player without having to sacrafice pogba or vidal?

We have to. We are champions of Italy with a chance to get to semi final.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Any idea how much Falcao would cost this summer?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:06 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Any idea how much Falcao would cost this summer?

As I said I am 99999% sure we'll get him, he was very close to signing for us even he confirmed but Man Utd in the final minutes sent better offer for Monaco. Now his agent said he regrets not choosing Juve ( it was in the first part of the season)

I am sure he will cost less.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:12 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Any idea how much Falcao would cost this summer?

As I said I am 99999% sure we'll get him, he was very close to signing for us even he confirmed but Man Utd in the final minutes sent better offer for Monaco. Now his agent said he regrets not choosing Juve ( it was in the first part of the season)

I am sure he will cost less.

The only problem with him is the the wages of 12m per season, which is double of what pogba gets ffs!

It would be awesome if we get a WC player without sacrafice. This summer is supposed to be the summer of big signings, with the new Addidas deal, CL revenue money. We will get more than 100m this year as revenue!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:19 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Any idea how much Falcao would cost this summer?

As I said I am 99999% sure we'll get him, he was very close to signing for us even he confirmed but Man Utd in the final minutes sent better offer for Monaco. Now his agent said he regrets not choosing Juve ( it was in the first part of the season)

I am sure he will cost less.

The only problem with him is the the wages of 12m per season, which is double of what pogba gets ffs!

It would be awesome if we get a WC player without sacrafice. This summer is supposed to be the summer of big signings, with the new Addidas deal, CL revenue money. We will get more than 100m this year as revenue!

He will lower his salary I am sure of it, he might get some million plus as signing bonus but if he doesn't want to lower his salary then good luck to him there are other alternatives out there.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:21 pm

I would like it if Falcao joined, but I would only really buy him for a cheap price, and he would also have to lower his wages, considering he's turning 30 next year and he just came off of an injury.


Last edited by GIGItheBest on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:31 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I would like it if Falcao joined, but I would only really buy him for a cheap price, and he would also have to lower his wages, considering he's turning 30 year and he just came off of an injury.

Yeah, you got a point.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:44 pm

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 943017

And he did it !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:03 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 943017

And he did it !

Smile gladly he got lucky with our unfortunate injuries. And he got into the NT because of us Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 2s0gs5j

:bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:11 pm

Highlight of the match until the goal Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27869
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:51 am

Now this boy ha a talent
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:30 am

Beast Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:50 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2285741-roberto-pereyra-defying-his-critics-and-proving-he-belongs-at-juventus
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:25 am

GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:48 am

Look at the video Gigi, and you will notice moves that vidal can longer do.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:58 am


Look at this too... Apart from some of his goals here and there, do you see any form of creativity or attacking moves? The thing he is good at right now is tracking back, defending, stealing the ball, and bringing it forward. Do you know what we mean now Gigi?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:33 am

salmano9 wrote:
Look at this too... Apart from some of his goals here and there, do you see any form of creativity or attacking moves? The thing he is good at right now is tracking back, defending, stealing the ball, and bringing it forward. Do you know what we mean now Gigi?


I saw this video already, but if you look at past videos, he didn't really did many moves or skills. I'm not saying he's playing like he used to, but he's slowly getting back to that form and you shouldn't just write him off so easily. Maybe it just takes a goal or two to get his attacking confidence back, and maybe then we'll see him score more. I did agree that Pereyra is probably a better dribbler and is faster, but I said he's not a better goal scorer than Vidal.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:53 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Look at this too... Apart from some of his goals here and there, do you see any form of creativity or attacking moves? The thing he is good at right now is tracking back, defending, stealing the ball, and bringing it forward. Do you know what we mean now Gigi?


I saw this video already, but if you look at past videos, he didn't really did many moves or skills. I'm not saying he's playing like he used to, but he's slowly getting back to that form and you shouldn't just write him off so easily. Maybe it just takes a goal or two to get his attacking confidence back, and maybe then we'll see him score more. I did agree that Pereyra is probably a better dribbler and is faster, but I said he's not a better goal scorer than Vidal.


I would say the same about Pereyra his finishing skills are not the problem he is to anxious but he will deliver.

Vidal just needs a goal.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Look at this too... Apart from some of his goals here and there, do you see any form of creativity or attacking moves? The thing he is good at right now is tracking back, defending, stealing the ball, and bringing it forward. Do you know what we mean now Gigi?


I saw this video already, but if you look at past videos, he didn't really did many moves or skills. I'm not saying he's playing like he used to, but he's slowly getting back to that form and you shouldn't just write him off so easily. Maybe it just takes a goal or two to get his attacking confidence back, and maybe then we'll see him score more. I did agree that Pereyra is probably a better dribbler and is faster, but I said he's not a better goal scorer than Vidal.


I would say the same about Pereyra his finishing skills are not the problem he is to anxious but he will deliver.

Vidal just needs a goal.

Vidal scored before already, but he hasn't changed a lot. May god hear from you though Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum