zarola
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
Onyx
58 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid - Page 5 Empty Re: Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:29 pm

So what's your point Adit.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid - Page 5 Empty Re: Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:30 pm

that Rafinha made more money than Kroos rofl

no wonder he wants to leave
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:33 pm

that's the contract he has since 4 years, when he was 20.

You know, the one that RUNS OUT and where the whole NEGOTIATION has been happening since over a year, you geniuses.

Besides, that table is not becoming more accurate the more it is posted, Götze does not get more than Lahm and Schweinsteiger for starters.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:35 pm

I'm thinking Kroos is actually looking more at Thiago than Rafinha lol

Probably feels he is better than him or at least on the same level.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:37 pm

If Di Maria stays, will you give us Isco on loan

pretty please
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:38 pm

u can have illarra
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:that's the contract he has since 4 years, when he was 20.

You know, the one that RUNS OUT and where the whole NEGOTIATION has been happening since over a year, you geniuses.

Besides, that table is not becoming more accurate the more it is posted, Götze does not get more than Lahm and Schweinsteiger for starters.

You can extend a contract at any time. Messi has got extensions every year for the past three years or something like that lol

Anyway Kroos ain't about that Mia San Mia lyfe. Dude has Hala Madrid tattooed on his soul ffs.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Casciavit wrote:If Di Maria stays, will you give us Isco on loan

pretty please

There ain't no universe where Di Maria stays and Isco goes lol

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Again, the table is not accurate. It's probably a simplified or speculatively updated version of that SportBild thing they printed a few months ago.

And then, Kroos COULD be getting Müller money for months already had he decided to extend, which he didn't.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Zealous wrote:

You can extend a contract at any time. Messi has got extensions every year for the past three years or something like that lol

Why would they want to do that lol

Good on them. He signed a 4 year deal at that wage, thats what you get...when its time to actually give you a new one, you get a new one.

When players sign a 4 year deal and then suck for the last 2 of them, clubs dont get their money back. Player improved last 2 years of deal, thats good, when its your time for a new deal you get what you deserve.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:46 pm

The point is clowns like gotze getting 12 million a year pissed him off. How can a team pay a new comer "potential" this much money and expect other payers to stfu.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Because they are Bayern and if you got a problem, you can go and we replace you with someone else lol

I admire the way they do things.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:51 pm

We are madrid we will replace di maria with some one else.

Not the strategy I want. Its a poor one.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:57 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Why would they want to do that lol

Good on them. He signed a 4 year deal at that wage, thats what you get...when its time to actually give you a new one, you get a new one.

When players sign a 4 year deal and then suck for the last 2 of them, clubs dont get their money back. Player improved last 2 years of deal, thats good, when its your time for a new deal you get what you deserve.

Agree but I was just pointing out the other option available to Bayern. Now they have to watch a bright young player go for 20 million to a European rival.

Madrid are sort of in a similar position atm. We're getting big offers for Di Maria atm but he is under contract till 2018. We could keep him and tell him to suck it up but that pretty much guarantees that he goes for something like 15 million down the line.

I'm not comparing Kroos to Di Maria or anything like that but the core concept is the same imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Still don't understand why we're selling Di Maria. There's no need to fix what's not broken.

All we needed this summer was a backup CM and a replacement for Alonso. There's a good chance that Kroos could be both.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Quietly, Pep knows they wont miss him and I can see why..and if anything Madrid are worse off for a Kroos - Di Maria swap so I dont know if Bayern really care.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Adit wrote:The point is clowns like gotze getting 12 million a year pissed him off. How can a team pay a new comer "potential" this much money and expect other payers to stfu.

First of all, the 'clown' Götze, lol, that doesn't fly with me today rofl

Then, he doesn't get 12m. As I already said twice.

Third, we indeed pay Götze too much, and the ripple effect was felt in the Kroos thing.
But I don't believe for a minute Kroos goes because we offered him too little money.
We offered him almost double his current wages according to club sources, and had he seemed like he wanted to stay we would've probably been a little more flexible even.

The guy wanted to leave, period.
The thing with Kroos is, no matter how good you think he is, and I think he's absolutely fantastic, he himself always thinks he's better.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:06 pm

The Franchise wrote:Quietly, Pep knows they wont miss him and I can see why..and if anything Madrid are worse off for a Kroos - Di Maria swap so I dont know if Bayern really care.

Nope, don't think so.
I think Pep loved Kroos and the Kroos-Thiago combination was VERY promising. Complement each other so well.
That's one reason why I'm pissed off Kroos is leaving.

But Kroos was intent on leaving. What can you do.
You cannot pay him as much as Lahm and Schweinsteiger.
Next contract you can, not this one.

He knew that though, had he wanted to stay I'm sure he would've gotten a pretty rewarding contract.

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:10 pm

I am sure he did love the combo, but he cant fit both of them, Lahm, Bastian and Martinez all in the same side considering his love for Lahm in the pivot.

Aswell the Danish kid im sure he wants to start using knowing him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Still don't understand why we're selling Di Maria. There's no need to fix what's not broken.

Don't agree with this. We played a winger in midfield because of injuries and in the process made Maradona look like a coaching genius.

We came third in the league, which tells me we have a consistency issue compared to our rivals.

We did fantastically well in the cup competitions but that is probably because we reverted back to our counter attacking identity when we had to and because some of our players produced some special moments.

If I was to be honest I actually think that our midfield IS broken despite the quality it has. I mean we lost 4-3 at the Bernabeu despite being ahead at 2-1. Atleti were bitch slapping us at the Calderon (after they snuffed us at the Bernabeu) and if it wasn't for a great Carvajal hustle and a typical CR finish we would have lost that game instead of saving a draw.

I don't want the club to think that just because we won La Decima that this season went perfectly. This season was far from perfect and there is room for improvement.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:20 pm

The Franchise wrote:I am sure he did love the combo, but he cant fit both of them, Lahm, Bastian and Martinez all in the same side considering his love for Lahm in the pivot.

Aswell the Danish kid im sure he wants to start using knowing him.

He's probably going to start play Pierre Emile Højbjerg more, that's at least what he (PEH) has indicated. He doesn't want to go on loan this season and believes he'll get his chance. He's also a very versatile CM that can play every central role on the midfield. Pep better mold him into a WC, since he's the future of Denmark.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:25 pm

If the boy is as talented as he seems, I think Pep is probably looking for the first excuse to play him.

He wont sit on his hands with the kids, we seen many examples of him already putting people in even before they seem ready.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:26 pm

We paid for our awful first half of the season...  played catch up in the second half and had to overplay our starting XI because the kids that were supposed to bring energy and freshness either flopped or showed up very, very late (Illaramendi, Isco and Morata).  Our turnaround coincided with three things...  1) Alonso getting healthy, 2) benching Isco for Khedira and then Di Maria once Khedira got hurt and 3) Carlo adjusting the line gaps to a shorter distance.  After that, we went on a huge run and played very well from the start of Jan until late March.  Late March, the overplaying of our starters cost us and injuries caught up (Jese earlier and then Bale, CR7 and Di Maria).  Guys like Modric, Benzema and Alonso were absolutely toasted because they were forced to play every game for 4 months.  Too many games.

So in short, Di Maria has been a revelation in midfield.  Most importantly, his work rate and speed compensate for CR7 complete lack of defense...  that is really the key.  With Kroos, we lose that completely and become exposed on the left IF he's replacing Di Maria.  

I don't like Di Maria leaving... not one bit.  Absolutely right that you don't fix something that's not broken.  Our issue was depth, nothing else last season after we settled.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:30 pm

if that happens switch modric and kroos, play modric on the left
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:32 pm

Well, I'm not amused by Toni Kroos leaving the Bundesliga, but then, one shouldn't hold back travelers who want to leave, as a German saying goes.

I'm pretty sure that Pierre Emile Højbjerg will become really good - the only drawback is that he isn't a German international player whom Pep will probably form to greatness. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:if that happens switch modric and kroos, play modric on the left
Modric is no Di Maria in terms of speed, work rate or defense period... he's decent. But he can't completely compensate for an absent player like Di Maria can while being effective everywhere. We'd basically be sacrificing Modric' legs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next