Helmer
junkyard
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BeautifulGame
Kick
77 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.V - Page 42 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.V

Post by Zealous Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:53 am

Valkyrja wrote:James Rodriguez in tomorrow edition of Marca: "I would join Real Madrid even with closed eyes"

Hames  Embarassed 

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.V - Page 42 87000-Antonio-Banderas-OH-YEAH-gif-c-5cCi

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.V - Page 42 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.V

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:53 am

i dont know if it's true or not, but the super campaign orchestrated my madrid medias, using the pretext that he insulted CR and disrespected the club, then turning it into we need to sell to get James, etc... sickens me.

kroos tho, waiting for u dawg Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:54 am

rwo power wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Napoli are interested in Xhaka, he is an alternative to Lucas Leiva, according to Sky Italia. They met with his agent, Borussia Monchengladbach want €10m.
This would be a good deal for Napoli.
Granit Xhaka is a card magnet, though. (BTW, you better mention the first name, too, as his brother Taulant Xhaka is a player, too (at FC Basel 1893).)

TBF with an epic a name as Granit I should be mentioning it anyway lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:54 am

B-Mac wrote:
S wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

Juve buying nobody Proud

Juve retaining its top stars and playing in the CL facing heavyweight teams.Meanwhile United playing friendlies with Al-Gharafa and Jeonbuk Motors to compensate for CL Proud

dat stagnant transfer policy with dat CL group stage elimination ambition Proud

Lol that Juve/Manu flaming. Remember when you played eachother in the CL, and it was actually past the group stages Smile
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:56 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i dont know if it's true or not, but the super campaign orchestrated my madrid medias, using the pretext that he insulted CR and disrespected the club, then turning it into we need to sell to get James, etc... sickens me.

There is obviously some agenda but I don't really care about that. I'm just really infatuated by James and his (apparently) epic Madridismo.

My Madridista boner is strong atm.

Plus it would piss off McAgger so much if we signed him. Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:56 am

James will rotate with the front 3 imo if he comes. he will get many minutes
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:57 am

of course if I am Real Madrid I wouldn't swap Di Maria with Verratti .
Also because I don't understand why Real should leave Di Maria expecially in this his golden moment

farfan wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
farfan wrote:did m'vila join inter  ? Laughing

Basically yes, it is done 99%.
In 2nd year as president Moratti bought Djorkaeff in 96 , now in 2nd year as president Thohir bought another French - M'Vila  , but I fear the substance is different and not only for difference of role Proud
Anyway we 'll see..2 years ago he seemed good , I think his main defect to be mad.

yeah, he was pretty mediocre in his last season in ligue 1, not to mention his troubles outside of the pitch.

did inter sign him to replace cambiasso?

Yes, he should be so.
We were linked also to Rabiot of PSG, Inter and PSG had reached an agreement (while other clubs not) for this transfer but Rabiot wants to remain in Paris also because his contract expires in 2015 (the reason because PSG was favorable to sell him ) and so if he leaves PSG to 0 then he can get a higher contract from his new club
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:59 am

Zealous wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:i dont know if it's true or not, but the super campaign orchestrated my madrid medias, using the pretext that he insulted CR and disrespected the club, then turning it into we need to sell to get James, etc... sickens me.

There is obviously some agenda but I don't really care about that. I'm just really infatuated by James and his (apparently) epic Madridismo.

My Madridista boner is strong atm.

Plus it would piss off McAgger so much if we signed him. Laughing
i am very disappointed. Not that i dont like james, he looks like a superior version of Ozil, but we dont need him at all, and i want us to continue building with what we have. Those are changes that do not make the team better, but create new unknowns.

anyway, looks like Khedira is going to Arsenal...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42