Heynckes expects Boateng and Vidal

3 posters

Go down

Heynckes expects Boateng and Vidal Empty Heynckes expects Boateng and Vidal

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Munich - Bayern Munich's new coach Jupp Heynckes fully expects further with the obligations of the German international's Jerome Boateng (Manchester City) and Arturo Vidal from league rivals Bayer Leverkusen.

"I'd like Jerome Boateng is already here. I am confident that it will work yet. We desperately need a central defender. We have Holger Badstuber, Daniel van Buyten - and that's it, because again Breno has knee problems, "said Heynckes the Münchner Merkur (Thursday edition).

When it comes Vidal remains the coach of the German football championship record with optimism: "I am still confident that he comes to us. Because withhold a player who wants to change that has never worked, "said Heynckes, who is full of praise for the Chileans," This is a street footballer. Goes into an aircraft, curls up and sleeps, because running from automatism, fantastic - and he also plays football. Arturo could play on a concrete pitch. "
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Heynckes expects Boateng and Vidal Empty Re: Heynckes expects Boateng and Vidal

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:06 am

Vidal? Sure, Bayern can have him and he wants to come... but if Leverkusen don't want to sell him to us we're screwed. If only Juve doesn't want him we have a chance, since they'll be forced to sell him unless they want him to go for free.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:01 pm

According to goal.com you've signed boateng.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down