Killer
Arquitecto
Valkyrja
McAgger
Gil
MaxieMan98
11 posters

Go down

Serge Aurier vs Mattia De Sciglio vs Matteo Darmian Empty Serge Aurier vs Mattia De Sciglio vs Matteo Darmian

Post by MaxieMan98 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:31 am

I think it will be De Sciglio, Aurier, Darmian

Your thoughts???? Shocked 

MaxieMan98
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Serge Aurier vs Mattia De Sciglio vs Matteo Darmian Empty Re: Serge Aurier vs Mattia De Sciglio vs Matteo Darmian

Post by Gil Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:48 am

Welcome to the forum! Haven't seen much from the latter two. But based on his showing against Japan and the hype he's gotten over the past year or so it seems Aurier has the most potential out of the 3.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Serge Aurier vs Mattia De Sciglio vs Matteo Darmian Empty Re: Serge Aurier vs Mattia De Sciglio vs Matteo Darmian

Post by McAgger Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:27 am

Darmian and Aurier were really good against England and Japan respectively but I didn't really watch them during the season so I don't know if I want to base my comments on a couple of WC games. So I'm gonna go with MDS. Love the kid and think he's one of the few whose got Maldini level ceiling.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:39 am

De Sciglio. He'll be the best RB in the world in 2 yrs .
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:03 pm

Are you guys judging Aurier based on just one game and not his past 2 seasons in Toulouse?

Aurier is full of talent yet he's made some massive blunders for Casanova's side and does not have much of a footballing IQ at this current stage. He has a lot to prove.

De Sciglio has his own lapses but is a rock as LB-RB, two footed and so consistent when not injured for a spell. Best young fullback in the world for me.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:34 am

De Sciglio is overrated, will never become a great fullback(i'm a AC Milan fan) for me Aurier has more talent than Alaba(overrated)

Aurier>Alaba, Carvajal, Rodriguez etc.

Aurier is strong, fast, great crosser, great dribbler and very good defender.

Luke Shaw 40 milions of euro  Laughing Aurier 8 milions of euro  Cool 

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:48 am

Better than Alaba  rofl rofl rofl 

Get out, his donkey tekkers ain't got anything on the Austrian god.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Abramovich wrote:Better than Alaba  rofl rofl rofl 

Get out, his donkey tekkers ain't got anything on the Austrian god.

Aurier is better than Alaba in every aspect of the game.
I follow both from long time, aurier has much more talent than Alaba, better dribbler, better crosser, faster, stronger, and a natural leader
some fact.
this session
Aurier goals 6 assits 8  total successful dribbles 47  total tackles 94    
total interceptions 75
Alaba goals 4 assists 7  total successful dribbles 34 total tackles 50
total interceptions 29
Alaba plays on a team that dominates the game and the possession of the ball and still has less assists and goals than Aurier and is not even close in defense.

Aurier is also more more versatile than Alaba, can play like a Cb, full back(right or even left) or even like a winger

Aurier will prove this year that he is already one of the best fullbacks in world. His performances in the world cup, are just a taste of its capabilities.

8/10 milions for this guy are a "gift"

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:47 pm

you sound more like you have followed whosored for a long time mate lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:26 pm

I'll chip in since i probably watched Aurier as much as anyone here... he was known to be reckless at times, which is what kept him down until about the month of February. From February on, something clicked. It might have been the desire to be a starter at the WC and/or to move to a bigger club. Whatever, it was... he turned the corner. Started using his physical skills to really dominate his side of the pitch.

The question now is whether he can sustain the level he showed for 4 months in Ligue 1 and in the WC. For 10 mil, it's very much worth the look imo.

He could become on of the very best.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:19 am

Aurier was only the third/forth best FB in Ligue 1 last season according to sportsczy so I imagine De Sciglio is better right now.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:32 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Aurier was only the third/forth best FB in Ligue 1 last season according to sportsczy so I imagine De Sciglio is better right now.

De Sciglio is nothing, if it was true the offer of 25 milioni of euro from Real for De Sciglio Galliani has already sold him.

De Sciglio is an avarage defender, slow compared to others fullbacks, can't dribble, and his a decent crosser.

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:50 am

Aurier was behind Van Der Wiel and, imo, Fabinho. Those two had a better overall season. But Aurier was better than both in the last 2-3 months of the season. He has much more ability than Van Der Wiel. Personally, i like Fabinho a lot... we'll see if he takes another step up this season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:18 am

sportsczy wrote:Aurier was behind Van Der Wiel and, imo, Fabinho. Those two had a better overall season. But Aurier was better than both in the last 2-3 months of the season. He has much more ability than Van Der Wiel. Personally, i like Fabinho a lot... we'll see if he takes another step up this season.

I disagree, Aurier was already one of the best young fullbacks in the world from 2 years ago. I don't know much about Fabinho, but Aurier was more better than Vwl this session, and has much more talent.

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:Aurier was behind Van Der Wiel and, imo, Fabinho. Those two had a better overall season. But Aurier was better than both in the last 2-3 months of the season. He has much more ability than Van Der Wiel. Personally, i like Fabinho a lot... we'll see if he takes another step up this season.

Be honest, do you think hes better than Alaba?
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:25 pm

In terms of ability, yes. Not even close in fact since Aurier defends like a pitbull. His problem is that he gets too aggressive and commits really bad fouls. Remember Vidal in Bundi? That's Aurier. Great ability... but a little crazy Laughing

That said, Toulouse is a very average team. Can Aurier become effective in a uber-talented team like Alaba has? Converesely, can Alaba hold his own on a team where he has little help like Aurier?

At least for Aurier, we'll have the answer this year or the next. Kid has the talent without a doubt. Remains to be seen if his mentality can match his talent.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:09 pm

People need to stop with this Alaba hype. He is top 5 young FB talent but Ribery has made this kid look godly. Bayern looks like they play with 2 fullback on the side of the field with all the tracking back Ribery does. While some fullbacks have Ronaldo in front of them Laughing
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down