Firenze
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Pedram
Onyx
17 posters

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 16 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 16

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Both he and I are one person. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 16 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 16

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:50 pm

:bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Also this is Rollins' new theme:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:26 pm

*A RAW recap is shown from last week. Vince McMahon being carried away on a stretcher and then the annihilation of WWE WHC Daniel Bryan, by John Cena and Transfer Rumour Modric. Triple H will give a state of the WWE address tonight*

Michael Cole: We welcome you to Monday Night Raw. Sold out here in the Verizon Center, Washington. After the horrific events of last week, Triple H will give a state of the WWE address live here on RAW tonight.

King: With all that's been happening, we all better fear for our safety.

JBL: You're right king, I've never witnessed anything like this ever before. This has truly been the end of an era and the start of a new one.

First out comes Cena to this music. He's wearing a black leather jacket, black jeans and a black boots.

Spoiler:

Next out comes TRM to this music:

This plays for 5 seconds

Spoiler:

followed by:

Spoiler:

Both men walk around the ring 3 times once again, before entering the ring.

Deafening I-M-O chants reverberate around the Verizon Center.

Cena: Well hello there, Washington! *Crowd boos* I have a lot of surprises for you tonight. WE, have a lot of surprises for you, right, TRM?

TRM: We sure do. Last week we possessed Daniel Bryan and showed him the power of agility. We showed him the consequences of messing with our asses. I hope that son of a bitch learned his lesson. Now to begin with, we have decided on some changes we want in the WWE. Changes that will change our ways forever. Radical changes that we think are best for business. To start off with...

*Triple H's music hits and he enters the ring along with Stephanie*

Triple H: Best for business? What is this? Since when were you the COO? I run things round here if you didn't already know. I, was responsible for hiring you, kid. So if you think you're going to come into my ring and start running things, well, you've got another thing coming. *Triple H leans in towards TRM* Let me tell you something junior. Once upon a time I was just like you, I wanted to make a name for myself, I wanted all the power. But I did things the hard way. I WORKED for it. I EARNED it. If anyone's going to cross the boss, well, they'll lose. Because I win, I always win. Just like I ended the Shield, I can end you before you even begin.

TRM: I-M-O *crowd chants I-M-O along with TRM* you are a selfish, big nosed, self centered son of a bitch. Wah, wah, wah. You think you run things around here? Let me tell you something. You slept your way to the top. *Audience OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* Yeh, that's right. You got every single thing handed to you on a silver platter. You know what else you are? You are generic. You just like every boss think you can abuse your power. Well that ain't happening old man.

Triple H: Is that right? Listen to me, listen to me very carefully. I will make your life a living hell you ungrateful little bastard. You're nothing, nothing, do you understand me?!

Cena: Now hang on a minute there boss. You don't wanna be messing with us, right?

Triple H: John, what has happened to you man? Weren't you the guy who would stick by the boss? The guy who would put asses into seats, pander and welcome the adulation of these fans? I mean you're the 14 time World champion. Why do you gotta do any of this man? Did Nikka dump you or something? I'll have a word with her if that's it. You don't need to do any of this.

Stephanie: It's safe to say John has sold out, Hunter.

TRM: I have a very solid rumour right now. As it goes Paul (Triple H), you ain't gonna be around much longer.

*Lights go out*

This music plays:

Spoiler:

Masked men walk to the ring again and surround it.

Cole: What the...

Lawler: Oh no, not again..

The lights come back on and TRM and Cena are both assaulting Triple H with a sledgehammer. Meanwhile some of the masked men are forcefully taking Stephanie away with them. Triple H is busted wide open. Blood pours all over the ring.

TRM: *Crowd says along with TRM* Tonight, agility will prevail.

Cena grabs 2 tables from outside and some thumbtacks. They spread the thumbtacks over the table once again and then double powerbomb him twice through both tables. They then continue to attack him with steel chairs.

Paramedics and referees once again attempt to help, however the masked men form a wall and stop them.

TRM and Cena then attack Triple H with some steel steps.

Cole: Somebodies gotta STOP this. Come on, that's enough, damn it.

TRM and Cena then continually attack Triple H's legs, attempting to severely injure them.

Lawler: Come on, come on, stop this. Triple H's leg could be broken.

The masked men then open up some sort of box and put Triple H inside of it. They then carry him away.

We go to a commercial break.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:40 pm

We noted before that WWE was considering a second Money In the Bank ladder match for the MITB pay-per-view on June 29th.

Apparently they were looking at announcing the second ladder match on last night’s RAW but obviously didn’t. Word is that the second ladder match, which will be for a future title shot, will feature up and coming talents while the top Superstars will be in the main ladder match that’s for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Title.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:27 pm

MITB looks kinda decent with the ladder match for the title. Ladder matches are really good, even if they have scrubs in it the action is always good.

Looking forward to it.

ADR
Cesaro
Sheamus
Orton

current participants. two spots left so I reckon it will be Cena and Kane?

The PPV is in Cena's hometown so he will be the favourite for the title but I have a feeling Cesaro might end up winning this. Cesaro makes too much sense though even if it's for few weeks. He can feud with Lesnar or Bryan later which will be fresh.

However the match is on 29th June so the WC might clash with it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:32 pm

Yeah MITB normally has legit spots. Not scrub Kofi Kingston rumble spots but legit "Ooooh shit that just really happened" spots

It's actually quite hard to tell who will win, nobody i'd say is going through an unrivaled push and none of them have obvious reasons to win or lose I.E a seperate feud going on.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Just remembered actually, Before MITB was when the Wyatts debuted and took Kane out of action after he beat Christian Proud

Christian losing, Bray cutting an amazing promo and ma boys giving Kane the Backwoods beatdown treatment ffs Proud

What a night.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:31 pm

There are no plans for Brad Maddox to return to WWE TV yet. The former RAW General Manager was tweeting about taking a vacation and getting out of the country.

WWE camera crews were told to shoot far away with no close-up shots when they had to shoot John Cena during last night's RAW. This is because of Cena's eye, which was still swollen on Monday but not nearly as bad as it was on Sunday. This isn't the first time Cena has had a facial injury and WWE went out of their way to keep it off TV.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:25 pm

lmao they worried cena might lose few female fans due to his eye
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:10 pm

Lmao they don't want his human weaknesses to be exposed on live tv
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Ric Flair may be brought back to WWE TV at next week’s show with The Miz, since it’s in his hometown of Cleveland, Ohio. As noted, the latest word was that WWE was putting Flair with The Miz when he returns.

Word coming out of RAW is that both Bray Wyatt and John Cena will be in the Money In the Bank Ladder Match that’s for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at this month’s pay-per-view.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:49 am

Just seen Bryan already lost his title before Summerslam rofl

One PPV title defense rofl

Mole & Firenze 1-0 MT and M99 :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:12 pm

So this is where mt stad pad hard lmao
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:24 pm

MT who are you talking to? Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Just seen Bryan already lost his title before Summerslam rofl

One PPV title defense rofl

Mole & Firenze 1-0 MT and M99 :coffee:

The title got vacated because of injury. They still kept it on him for a month despite the fact that he was injured because he is that damn good Proud Still does not take away the fact that he won the title on the main even of Wrestlemania 30 Proud And all you haters said he was not good enough to main event Mania Proud And then said he would get booed as soon as he won the title Proud

So the real score is 0-2 :coffee:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Translation: Bryan was stripped of the title because everyone got bored leading to Vince losing money Proud

hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:55 pm

This has mad potential imo

Let's go BRYAN

BRYAN SUCKS
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:07 pm

The Official WWE Thread - Part 16 - Page 4 Tumblr_n6zdbzEux41qcml1jo1_500

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Loooooooooooooooool
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Vince needs to rewatch this promo again. A lot of it makes sense today. Tired of generic 'good guy vs bad guy storylines' and tired of 'superhero faces like John Cena, Sheamus etc'.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:34 pm

We noted before that there are several people within WWE who believe that Bray Wyatt will be a full-on babyface before the end of this year.

It was said by some people close to the business that Wyatt was already a babyface because of how he mentions the city they’re in when he comes out and because of how he engages the fans with the singing.

WWE’s mentality is that they are just looking to get Wyatt over. WWE never intended for fans to sing along when Wyatt sings “The Whole World In His Hands” and they never intended for it to be a babyface spot. However, it’s become a trademark for Wyatt so they aren’t looking to take it away from him just to make him more of a heel.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:35 pm

There’s been speculation that Daniel Bryan could make a surprise return and be a last minute addition to the Money In the Bank ladder match later this year.

Word is that Bryan making a surprise return at the pay-per-view is highly unlikely and would mean that WWE is working top-level people in the company in regards to his injury.

Bryan’s condition wasn’t good a few days ago and he’s not healing as quickly as expected.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Dave Meltzer stated on the most recent episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that Daniel Bryan is still scheduled to be in the WWE Championship picture when he is able to return and that the "long term destination is still what the old destination was."

Meltzer said that the long term plan is still for Bryan to be the champion later this year, and that those were the plans as of yesterday. It was noted that if Bryan is not able to return by SummerSlam, then a lot of plans will change.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:48 pm

As noted, The Miz has been playing a heel at WWE live events since he came back from shooting The Marine 4. While he hasn’t returned to TV yet, he’s rumored to return with Ric Flair on next week’s RAW from his hometown of Cleveland.

Returning with Flair is expected to get him a babyface reaction, especially if it happens in his hometown.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next