Firenze
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Pedram
Onyx
17 posters

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 16 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 16

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:48 pm

As noted, The Miz has been playing a heel at WWE live events since he came back from shooting The Marine 4. While he hasn’t returned to TV yet, he’s rumored to return with Ric Flair on next week’s RAW from his hometown of Cleveland.

Returning with Flair is expected to get him a babyface reaction, especially if it happens in his hometown.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 16 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 16

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:03 pm

There’s been some speculation among fans that WWE could pull a swerve in the Money In the Bank ladder match this month with two Superstars each grabbing one of the belts. It’s said that is not in the plans and apparently hasn’t been discussed.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Just seen Bryan already lost his title before Summerslam rofl

One PPV title defense rofl

Mole & Firenze 1-0 MT and M99 :coffee:

Bryan lost the title? This means I can start watching WWE again. See you guys on Monday night Proud
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Numerous photos have surfaced on social media in recent months of Shield star Dean Ambrose being spotted in public settings with announcer Renee Young. The newest issue of UK-wrestling mag Power Slam makes note of the two being out together recently. "One of our spies spotted Renee 'Young' Paquette and Jonathan 'Dean Ambrose' Good "looking very chummy together" on King Street in Toronto on the afternoon of May 8," editor Findlay Martin writes.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Old news. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:40 pm

It’s been reported elsewhere that there won’t be but 6 participants in the Money In the Bank Ladder Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title later this month but our correspondent at last night’s tapings notes that WWE confirmed there will be 7 Superstars in the match.

Last year’s match for the WWE Title contract had 6 participants only because Kane was pulled from the match. The final 2 participants for this year’s match should be determined on Monday’s RAW from Cleveland.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Cody Rhodes' wife, NXT ring announcer Eden/Brandi. :bow:

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:32 pm

*A recap is shown of what happened earlier in the night. Triple H being taken away in some sort of a box by masked men*

We see a mini van coming out.

Cole: What on earth is this?

King: I have no idea whatsoever.

JBL: Things are about to go from bad to worse.

King: It sure looks like it.

Out come TRM and Cena to the music they came out to earlier in the night.

*Crowd chant asshole at Cena*

TRM: What happened earlier, well, it was just a taste of things to come. We are here to stay, whether anyone likes it not. That just got me thinking, I haven't said why me and John aligned. You know what, I'll explain that another time. You see the thing is, we love this business. We aren't here to destroy it. We were helpless before, due to some assholes who think they know it all. But we're in power now.

Cena: Bring out the trash!

The doors of the van open and out come the masked men.

Cole: Oh god, not again.

Lawler: Wait, who's that?

JBL: Is th..that Triple H?

Cole: Oh my god, what have they done to him.

Lawler: This doesn't look good.

The masked men drag a bloodied, battered and unconscious Triple H to the ring. His suit is ripped in various places.

TRM: I-M-O, it's rather unfortunate we had to do this to the boss. But we had no choice. HE, gave us no choice.

Cena: I'm gonna get straight to the point. WE are going destroy any son of a bitch who gets in our path. So let me tell you what's gonna happen tonight. Toonight, we have someone special joining us. Someone who soma ya'll may know. So without further ado, we welcome back....

This music plays:

Spoiler:

Cole: Is that who I think it is?

TRM: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome back... LINDAAAAA MCMAHON!

Lawler: Linda McMahon? We haven't seen her in ages!

JBL: I don't think it's a wise idea for her to step into that ring.

Linda: Well hello there, WWE universe! How are you all doing tonight? *Crowd chant what?!* This place has changed a lot since I was last here. *Crowd chant what* The lighting. *Crowd chant what* The superstars. *Crowd chant what* The ring *Crowd chant what* The people *Crowd chant what* Everything. *Crowd chant what* One thing that hasn't changed however are those what chants. *Crowd chant what* You know Vince and I, haven't seen eye to eye for a long time. He wants sweet sauce, I want sour sauce. He wants yellow curtains, I want purple. But I still love him dearly. Anyway, you'll probably be wondering why I'm here tonight. Well...

TRM: Hang on a minute there Linda, we got a little surprise for you.

Cena drags Triple H in front of Linda.

Linda: *Mocking tone* Oh Hunter, darling, are you ok? What on earth has happened to you, son?

TRM: Linda is back for one reason only. She is back, to take over the company from Vince. Right, Linda?

Linda: I sure am.

The masked men then bring an unconscious Stephanie down to the ring.

Linda: Oh Steph, how did you get into such a state?

Cena and TRM then go out the ring and reach for some chairs. When suddenly it goes dark. When the lights appear, it's Daniel Bryan once again, in the ring with multiple steel chairs. He invites Cena and TRM into the ring, both look hesitant to enter.

*Audience chant, this is awesome*

When suddenly Stephanie awakes, low blows Bryan from behind and has a massive grin on a her face.

TRM and Cena then enter the ring. TRM hits Bryan with a steel chair repeatedly on his head. Linda, Stephanie, Cena and TRM all raise each others hands and celebrate with a smug look to end the show.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Would pay to watch all of that
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Doubt half of them even watch football. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:02 pm

#RawIsMT
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Anyone else feel like Bray has become stale since he's lost to Cena?

Best talent in years buried smh :facepalm:

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Nah he's just lacking buzz because Cena had to get the win because Cena had much more to gain from winning you see Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:09 pm

He lost a week ago lol(wasn't on raw last week), how can he become stale in a week?

He was elevated in the feud and is probably the 2nd best heel after the authority atm.

He would be buried if he goes back to lower mid to feud with R-Truth n co. He main evented on RAW on monday.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:28 pm

Bray isn't buried imo. No one should be beating Cena clean, unless they're on the verge of becoming elite (Punk/Bryan).

Feuding with Cena has propelled him and he's more over than before.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:28 pm

His momentum has suffered big time. The guy lost clean twice, and won once from a kid who distracted Cena. Lets not forget he also has 2 giant enforcers by his side who got beaten up by Cena as well.

He's gold on the mic, but its difficult to sell him as a serious threat after that.

In the battle between good and evil, good always comes out on top. But, I can't believe they made the Wyatt's look so weak ffs.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Yeah 100% Cas

Mt, Cena should still lose sometimes.

He won clean at WM

He lost only after single handedly knocking out all 3 members of a monster heel faction, getting interrupted by a kid, then he won clean AGAIN

There's no point building people up to feed them to somebody, no wonder the roster always looks so bare because the only big names left are 40 year olds who were pushed way before the Cena era. Because any potential main eventers end up getting fed continually.

Cena winning WM is fine

He should've even won the steel cage match, without decimating all 3 men of course.

Then, he should've lost the LMS match clean. Cena gets 1 clean win AND 1 super clean win Vs 3 men, and still helped push Bray.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:32 pm

That spot were Harper & Rowan were holding the cage door shut, and Cena hulked out and nearly opened it lmfaooooooo

Made 3 monster heels look like 3 man band.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:33 pm

That was hilarious lmao. Reminds me how He jumped on the whole RAW roster to pull out Ryback rofl

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Lmaooooooooooo

rofl I'll remember that until the day I die
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:40 pm

*A recap is shown of what happened last week. Triple H being carried away in a box, then brought back unconscious. The return of Linda McMahon and Stephanie McMahon joining forces with Cena and TRM.*

Cole: We welcome you to Monday Night Raw!

Cena, TRM, Stephanie and Linda McMahon all come out to this music. Stephanie is wearing a revealing attire.

Spoiler:

*I-M-O, I-M-O, I-M-O chants echo throughout the Baltimore Arena, here in Baltimore Maryland*

TRM: Tonight, I have a rumour. A rumour that'll shake every inch of this arena. *CROWD: YEHHHHHHHHHHHHH* *IMO chants echo throughout the arena again*

Cena: Hang on jus'a minute TRM, I gotta do something. Jerry, will you come down to this ring for a second. *Jerry looks astonished* Come on man, I just wanna word. You're my homie. Please man, just come on down. *Jerry reluctantly enters the ring* Now Jerry, I have... *Cena suddenly clotheslines Jerry*.

Cole: Oh my, oh my, John, what are you doing?

Crowd boo Cena.

JBL: I'm gonna have to do something.

Cole: No John, no John. Stay where you are. This isn't a safe move!

JBL enters the ring.

Cole: Come on John, come back here!

Cena: John, what are you going to do? You gonna help your little buddy here? Go right ahead.

JBL attempts to help Jerry to his feet, when suddenly from outta nowhere he also clotheslines him! JBL has a massive smile on his face.

Cole: Oh my god, oh my god, what is going on. What has he done!

*Crowd boo*

JBL shakes hands with TRM.

Cole: Somebody do something!

Cena and JBL continue to attack Jerry. Medical personnel and refs run down to the ring. However as they do, the lights go out and the masked men appear out of nowhere, once again forming a barrier in front of the ring.

TRM: Now where was I? Right, I said had a rumour. Well the rumour is, Linda has apparently rehired someone. Rehired someone we all know and love. Right?

Linda: I have and he's a hall of famer we all will welcome back with open arms. You see, Vince no longer runs this company. This man I've rehired had a lot of personal problems with Vince over the years. Personal problems, problems in the ring and problems outside of it. But you know what, this man will no longer need to kiss Vince's ass to keep his job.

Cena: So let's all welcome back...

This music plays:

Spoiler:

*Crowd cheer*

Stephanie: Well Jim, welcome back!

Linda: Yes welcome back, we've all missed you.

TRM: Jim, I-M-O *crowd chant I-M-O*, we'd like to hear from you.

Jim: Thank you very much. I'd like to thank you Linda, for giving my old job back that I've loved so dearly. You know, me and Vince may have had our ups and downs in the past, but we always got over it and did was right for business. But the problem with Vince was he could never see the bigger picture, that everyone else could see. Linda, you've been kind to me. Kind enough to give me my life back. So I owe you. This is an offer I could never turn down.

Linda: No, no, you don't owe me anything. We all love you. But right now, I'd like you to do what's right. So, I'd like you take out the trash and reclaim your rightful position.

Jim: Yes, Miss.

JR looks at a heavily beaten Lawler and spits on him. He then kicks him in the face. JR then goes to the commentary desk and puts a headset.

Cole: What the......... Why?

TRM: So there you have it, I-M-O we are under way!

Linda: This Sunday, as you may all know is SummerSlam. So tonight, we're going to have a series of matches to determine a no#1 contender for Daniel Bryan's WWEWHC... Wait we're not. You know what, I am officially stripping Daniel Bryan off of the WWEWHC. Later on tonight, I'm going to announce what will happen with regarding the now, vacant title.

*Crowd boo*

TRM: I-M-O *crowd chant I-M-O*, I have another rumour. Tonight...

Cena: Wait, can I say this one?

TRM: Sure, go ahead.

Cena: The rumour goes a bit like this. Tonight, we are going to have a triple threat, tables match!!

Linda: You're correct. A tables match for the Intercontinental title. It will be Wade Barrett, taking on Damien Sandow vs Bray Wyatt. Just to make everything fair, Harper and Rowan will be banned from ringside!

*Crowd boo*

TRM: Enjoy everyone!

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:56 pm

rofl

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Every episode/script of my (transfer rumour Modric) debut so far:

Script 1:

Spoiler:

Script 2:

Spoiler:

Script 3:

Spoiler:

Script 4:

Spoiler:

Script 5:

Spoiler:

Script 6:

Spoiler:

Script 7:

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Script 7 is a masterpiece

Still disappointed to not be in a script yet. Script 10 needs to be a PPV script as well imo
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:39 pm

http://www.wwe.com/inside/rey-mysterio-mexico-world-cup-jersey-26384500

Speaking of the World Cup, WWE's website has an article up about how Rey Mysterio's mask inspired the designers of the Adidas jerseys that Mexico's players will be wearing this year. Rey commented:

"Soccer runs in my blood. When you talk about Mexican culture, it's wrestling and soccer. I didn't know anything about it until my father told me. I didn't believe it. He showed me the video and I thought somebody had made it up. I felt incredibly honored when I realized it was true."

You can check out the jersey below:

The Official WWE Thread - Part 16 - Page 5 Bp3iWYlIUAIENgQ

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next