Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Cyborg Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:you know a ball winner that doesnt foul?

you dont want to pay 35 mil for a proven player at all levels of football, but you want to pay 45 mil for an unproven kid who has only had success for 1 season in his career, in the portuguese league?

potential :bow:

Illaramendi?

Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:33 pm

One of the best in his position Laughing

rofl

rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:00 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Bayern paid 24 millions euros for Thiago because his release clause had dropped off to 18 mil. they just negotiated with barca instead of forcefully activating the clause, for relationship sake.

That is exactly right.

Also, if anyone thinks 24m€ is a 'ridiculous fee' for Thiago Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:11 am

Paying 35m euros for a backup. Great job. Nick going prime Florentino route
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:57 am

vivabarca38 wrote:Thiago last year was easily worth 24 million in Current market.Jus saying.

Also William Carvalho Laughing,Inler Laughing pls lads.

No thiago in his last year of contract wasnt worth 24 million just because he was such an established player was he?..Bayern overpaid for that potential and in the end it was rewarded.

What did you got for Fabregas ? 33 million euros? in the current market.

And why are you laughing at William Carvalho? did you laugh when Bayern signed Thiago? Carvalho is a very talented player, probably the best prospect coming from Portugal.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:12 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Goretzka? who the fck is that? can you turn off fifa or fm or whatever video game you are playing?
You shouldn't underrate Leon Goretzka. He's a fantastic young player at Schalke (I can tell, I watch him pretty often and I don't play FIFA). Actually I have high hopes for Schalkes youngsters this season as they have some more experience now. Oh, and I hope he will stay at Schalke for a while.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:39 pm

oh and by the way, EC is reporting an agreement between clubs at 25 millions euros for Luiz Gustavo. Not that it changes my point, but wonderful price for that kind of quality and security.

sorry i cant support your fantasies about Carvalho or goretzka Laughing might as well sign Sergio Darder because i heard he had tremendous upside.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:47 pm

I am not happy with paying 25ME for a guy on his last year of contract. We should just do what Bayern do and wait till his contract runs out and get him for free. Kroos looks like the kind of guy who will let his contract run out.

I don't mind paying 25 ME for Gustavo. He might be 27 but a DM needs the brain not the age to strive and we need that. Not only that but that's exactly what Illarra needs to take the pressure off him sometimes

I don't buy the James rumours and I have been increasingly familiar with the medias campaign to get the next hyped up guy, only to drop that hype and move onto the next as soon as people stop believing them

William Carvalho Laughing never understood the hype around this guy
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:34 pm

When Gustavo is getting red cards against Sevilla and Levante we'll see how much Nick rates his "security".

What a shit signing for 25 million.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:50 pm

cool story bro, last time he had a red card was in 2010 at hoffenheim Laughing

hey, i wish we could sign a midfielder that actually doesnt know how to tackle, you know, just so he c an avoid yellow cards and such
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:57 pm

Gustavo was not a Bayern reject.Gustavo was a starter for Jupp but then he got injured mid season,Javi took his place and the "biggest transfer in bayern's history" title had weight on who started and who didn't.Not saying Luis is better than Javi nor that he didn't deserve to get dropped, but he wasn't ostracized/a reject.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:26 pm

gustavo isn't hyped enough and so he can't possible be good enough for madrid rofl, but lets take 50 mil and buy some unproven kid cause youtube his vids were too good to turn down.

hey remember isco and his vids how great that worked out again?

Last edited by chad4401 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:22 pm

25m for gustavo is ok for me, but aint we got a similar 1? casemiro? lack experience, it's a mistake not to loan him earlier while he's obviously not part of carlo plans.

isco got a good campaign with malaga imo, a player team can build around, surely would not live up to the hype in shortly if he were to play as a supporting player.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:35 am

So what can we expect of Kroose and Guestavo? I haven't watched these two players a lot tbh.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:49 pm

I don't care what he did or didn't do in a historically weak Bundesliga, if he comes he'll be exposed hard in Spain.

Hopefully, we stay as far away as possible.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:55 pm

chad4401 wrote:gustavo isn't hyped enough and so he can't possible be good enough for madrid rofl, but lets take 50 mil and buy some unproven kid cause youtube his vids were too good to turn down.

Hay remember when Isco played in a Copa and CL final and played great while helping us win? lol

Thankfully, you don't run the club or we would be back to the Clownderon days.

Isco will continue to develop and will be a centerpiece at Madrid. Gustavo will hopefully be battling it out with Hamburg for 8th place in the Bundesliga or whatever.

How can you justify paying 25/35 million for a bench warmer with has no future or potential? No freaking thanks. I'm pretty sure we can do better.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:53 pm

you're a true Bundesliga expert aren't you?

Toffer Harley just fell in love with you Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Zealous wrote:
chad4401 wrote:gustavo isn't hyped enough and so he can't possible be good enough for madrid rofl, but lets take 50 mil and buy some unproven kid cause youtube his vids were too good to turn down.

Hay remember when Isco played in a Copa and CL final and played great while helping us win? lol

Isco will continue to develop and will be a centerpiece at Madrid. Gustavo will hopefully be battling it out with Hamburg for 8th place in the Bundesliga or whatever.

How can you justify paying 25/35 million for a bench warmer with has no future or potential? No freaking thanks. I'm pretty sure we can do better.

anyway zealous you can't rate players to save your life either so your posts carry no weight, higs 5 goals in 50+ CL games= we need him to win the 10th rofl, isco playing like crap for 80% of the season= he was a great help Laughing and ozil doing next to nothing expect 1 dribble and pass= next zidane Smile, posters like you can't have an objective opinion cause your a sheep, you always go for what most hyped instead of what is necessary
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:51 pm

If we had had Higuain last season we would have won the treble. I'm sure about that.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:18 pm

Di Maria apparently wants to leave and Real Madrid want to sell him for a record deal, according to AS.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Valkyrja wrote:If we had had Higuain last season we would have won the treble. I'm sure about that.

Agreed. During the final stretch we had no dependable goal scorers in the league with Ronaldo out.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:03 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

anyway zealous you can't rate players to save your life either so your posts carry no weight, higs 5 goals in 50+ CL games= we need him to win the 10th rofl, isco playing like crap for 80% of the season= he was a great help Laughing and ozil doing next to nothing expect 1 dribble and pass= next zidane Smile, posters like you can't have an objective opinion cause your a sheep, you always go for what most hyped instead of what is necessary

Says the man who bases his opinion on whatever people like me say lol

If I say something is bad you automatically laugh and say it's great because youtube sucks or some other chit.

I've been right about players far more time than I have been wrong. When half the forum were calling Di Maria brainless, Marcelo a liability, Cristiano a cancer, Ramos and Pepe clowns I was one of the few that said no, all these guys are great and we will win trophies with these guys and guess what? I was 100% right and until now I've never gloated about it.

So don't you dare call me a sheep when I am anything but. I know Real Madrid as a club very well and I know the types of players that this club thrives on and I know the players that add nothing. I have been wrong and I'm not perfect but please don't act like you know more than me. Not when I've been watching Madrid for years, I even used to stay up late to watch Graevasen in midfeld because I support this club till the end ffs. Show some respect yeah?

EDIT: Oh and I was right about Bale as well back when people were saying Aubamenyang was better than him here lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Still think Gustavo is worth 30 million? rofl

Khedira Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Zealous wrote:Still think Gustavo is worth 30 million? rofl

Khedira Proud

Not worth 30 million, but I would take him at Madrid if he was available.

Lets not allow the horror that is Brazil define him.
His back line was Marcelo-Dante-Luiz-Maicon Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:12 pm

That back line was better than that midfield Laughing

That garbage foul machine is not even worth 10 million.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Zealous wrote:That back line was better than that midfield Laughing

That garbage foul machine is not even worth 10 million.

No way. Laughing

That back line is just........ rofl

Nah, but I think he's very good. Would love him here for 15-22 million.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next