Casciavit
M99
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
17 posters

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 15 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 15

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:27 am

Rosetta stone lol

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 15 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 15

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:42 am

Yeh read it a few days ago. Don't peoples voices get tired portraying another accent. Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:05 am

As noted, John Cena suffered an eye injury after taking headbutts from Bray Wyatt at Friday's WWE live event in Madison, Wisconsin.

Cena's eye has been swollen completely shut and it looked very bad today.

At tonight's live event in Rochester, Minnesota, the main event has been changed to The Wyatt Family vs. Cena and The Usos, instead of a singles match. There was apparently some concern about a concussion but Cena even being allowed in the ring indicates there is no concussion.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:06 am

When the San Francisco Giants do something good for their team at home games, the light ring separating the first and second decks says, "Yes!" with fingers pointing up like Daniel Bryan. This is just another example of Bryan's chants carrying over into mainstream sports.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:06 am

I wonder if Brock Lesnars real voice sounds less like a womans hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:13 am

A swollen eye ain't stopping Cena ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:16 am

It will imo, otherwise 'he can't see' anyone. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:53 am

Laughing

http://www.lolwrestling.com/how-long-has-jtg-been-employed/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:14 am

Lmfao, Bad News giving his tactical input on which players England should field:

Bad News Barrett @WadeBarrett  ·  Jun 7
Going to put some thought into my England team for the opener vs Italy. Assuming 4-1-3-2 formation? #3Lions

Bad News Barrett @WadeBarrett  ·  Jun 7
It's my team, I'm going to pick my own formation. Thinking cap on... #3Lions

Bad News Barrett @WadeBarrett  ·  3h
My England XI for Italy would be: Hart, Johnson, Jagielka, Cahill, Baines, Gerrard, Sterling, Barkley, Welbeck, Sturridge, Lambert. #3Lions

Spoiler:
The Official WWE Thread - Part 15 - Page 38 Bpql-EeIgAAuL9F

I don't think Rooney is in form and Sturridge/Lambert seem more likely to score right now. Maybe a chip on his shoulder is what he needs.

I like Welbeck as defensive cover for Baines when he surges forward on the left flank.

My biggest worry is the weakness defensively down our right side. Gerrard will have his work cut out covering Johnson/Sterling.

As it goes, I don't think there's a chance in hell that Rooney will be dropped, but that's who I'd pick. And yes, I am still a Rooney fan.

The Official WWE Thread - Part 15 - Page 38 BpSSBueCQAApo_r
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:22 pm

Well I'm afraid I've got some Baaaad Newsss... England won't play 4-1-3-2 imo. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:38 pm

Goldust had fans on Twitter last night speculating that Ted DiBiase Jr. might be making an appearance on RAW this week. A fan on Twitter wondered who Cody Rhodes would pick as Goldust’s partner this week. Goldust replied with, “the million dollar question.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Tonight’s WWE RAW takes place from the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Confirmed for tonight’s show is an appearance by WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan to respond to Stephanie McMahon’s Money In the Bank announcement.

No matches have been announced for tonight but two Money In the Bank qualifying matches are rumored. Stars advertised for tonight include Seth Rollins, Triple H, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, The Wyatt Family, Big E, Kane, Cesaro, Sheamus and John Cena. Cena vs. Bray Wyatt is advertised as the dark main event.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* Will Ambrose & Reigns attain retribution on Rollins?

* What new information about Bryan’s condition will The Authority unearth?

* Who else will qualify for Money In the Bank?

* Who will Damien Sandow be this week?

* How is Bray Wyatt ‘reborn’?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:41 pm

As noted, WWE’s website had an article looking at potential new members of The Shield. They have a new poll up on those same 6 Superstars – Adrian Neville, Big E, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, John Morrison and Daniel Bryan, asking fans who they would like to see join.

They also offer the option of “other” and “none, Ambrose and Reigns don’t need a third member.” With over 96,000 votes, 43% have voted for Bryan. The next closest is Morrison with 17%. Only 7% voted for “none.”

The Official WWE Thread - Part 15 - Page 38 Bryan-Shield

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:59 pm

As noted, the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Title will be decided in a Money In the Bank ladder match at the June 29th pay-per-view if Daniel Bryan is unable to compete against Kane in the Stretcher Match.

WWE officials are considering a second ladder match where the winner would get the future title shot, if the first ladder match ends up being for the vacant title.

However, the hope among WWE officials and the working idea is that Bryan vs. Kane will headline.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:31 pm

The debut of transfer rumour Modric:

JBL: Look at this man, the personification of greatness.

Cole: Well, I'm not too sure about that.

JBL: Shut up you goof.

*In the ring stand Cena and WWE WHC Bryan*

Jerry: Is this guy for real?!

*Loud IMO chants fill the arena*

JBL: IMO, we are witnessing the start of a new era here in WWE.

TRM: Well what I'd like to say first is, do you not get bored doing the same thing for the past 10 years, John?

Cena: Bored? I bust my ass off day in, day out and you think you think you're going to waltz into the business and say I get bored? Well, jack, you got another thing coming.

*Crowd boos*

TRM: You know what, John, I'm not going to criticise you like the rest of them. As a kid, I was a fan of you too. But there comes a time where people get bored. A time where we all want change.  So do you not think everyone is getting bored of you?

Cena: Look, son, I work hard 365 days a year, for these people right here! Whether they like me *crowd cheers* or hate me *crowd boos*, I never give up on them. You know, you ain't' the first warn to creeeticise me jack.

TRM: I-M-O *crowd say I-M-O along with TRM* I think you need to change your persona.

Cena: Change my persona? Have you seen yourself in the mirror? you look like a fludgergastin poopy old man. I am who I am, I am JOHN CENA and if you want SOME COME GET SOME!

Bryan: John, can I say something? Like you, I work hard day in day out. I've worked in high school gyms, slept in my car to get to where I am now. People like you TRM won't understand that. You've been here, what, 5 minutes? We do this for the adoration of the fans! *crowd cheer* If you want to fight me, I am ready. What do you say?!

TRM: Look, man, Daniel you have to understand that John Cena is generic. He is stale and the fans are sick of him. Doing the same thing, day in, day out for the past 10 years. There are other people in the back who just like, John, bust their asses all year and are talented. Yet what happens to them? They get buried. I mean, don't the production crew here even edit out cheers of those that they dislike? Look at what happened to you. The guys in the back think someone like you shouldn't be the face. Now tell me if you think that's right?

Cena: I'm here every night and I put a smile on these peoples faces. These people right here in *cheap pop* Chicagoooo know who I am. *Serious face* I live and breath this business jack. I'm happy in my jorts and pink coloured top. This is what I do for a living man. Did I tell you look like a cross between Great Khali and Big Show's ass?

TRM: Here you go again with your generic and kiddy jokes. I-M-O *crowd chants I-M-O along with TRM* you are dealing with the agile one here, who will usher in a new era.

TRM: *Cheap shots Cena*

Bryan: *Comes to the aid of Cena with a steel chair and hits TRM on his back and goes to help Cena up.*

Cena: *SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE CENA HITS BRYAN WITH A CHAIR AND HELPS TRM ONTO HIS FEET*

*RAW ends with CENA AND TRM standing tall, looking smug*

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Add 1 cheap pop and a dodgey joke from cena and you got yourself a legit script
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:45 pm

John Cena’s eye injury actually came from an accidental poke to the eye from Bray Wyatt, not headbutts or an errant punch as previously believed. Cena’s eye is still in bad shape but with a concussion and an orbital bone injury ruled out, it’s now just a matter of when the eye will hear.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:52 pm

It’s being reported that WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan was informed by his doctors that he will not be medically cleared to compete at Money In the Bank on June 29th. This news comes from backstage at today’s RAW in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Because of this, Bryan will be forced to surrender the WWE World Heavyweight Title and a new champion will be determined in the ladder match at the pay-per-view.

This news comes from the same source that revealed Bryan’s concussion back in January and the more recent report that he would need neck surgery.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:54 pm

That's leading into an interesting angle tbh.

At least something came off Bryan being the champion.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:56 pm

How you holding up MT?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:57 pm

He'll win it back off whoever wins it imo and face Lesnar at SummerSlam.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Hope lesnar crushes him beyond repair
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Or whoever wins it vs Bryan (rematch) vs Lesnar at SummerSlam.

Maybe Cena vs Bryan vs Lesnar.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:33 pm

F4Wonline.com has confirmed the earlier report that Daniel Bryan will not be cleared to defend his WWE World Heavyweight title at Money In the Bank.

Bryan learned this bad news from his doctors this past Thursday or Friday and WWE officials were made aware also. It’s expected that Bryan will be officially stripped on RAW tonight and that the Money In the Bank Ladder Match will officially be announced for the title.

It’s said that officials have already decided on who the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion will be but we don’t know who that is yet.

PWInsider adds that word from RAW this afternoon is that Bryan’s neck isn’t doing well at all.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Part 2 of TRM's debut and Cena's heel turn coming soon. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:He'll win it back off whoever wins it imo and face Lesnar at SummerSlam.

Cena vs Bryan at Battleground. Bryan wins again. Bryan vs Lesnar at Summerslam. I can dig that.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum