Our second halves

4 posters

Go down

Our second halves Empty Our second halves

Post by Red Alert Tue May 06, 2014 11:54 am

Seriously. What the ****

What happens at half time?

We go from dominating / in cruise control to losing out what feels like EVERY SINGLE GAME after half time.

Is it fatigue? Is it managerial instructions to step off the pettle? Abit of both?

Thoughts? Because I'm seriously just clueless what happens after we walk out of the tunnel at half time. If somebody can find the stats to our "first halves" to our "second halves" I'm sure they'll be a MASSIVE MASSIVE difference.

This may have been triggered after Crystal Palace, but it's definitely not knee jerk because this trend has been happening for half, if not, majority of our season. And it's finally caught up to us...  :brickwall: 
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Our second halves Empty Re: Our second halves

Post by Art Morte Tue May 06, 2014 1:33 pm

Well, in some games we play with a real high intensity for about 30 minutes from the start and then drop off a little already in the first-half. Maybe part of it is fatigue. We seem to be better in a high-tempo game when compared with most teams than in an average-tempo game.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue May 06, 2014 2:16 pm

I feel like teams are starting to adapt and trying to weather the early storm and then push out in the second half more.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue May 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Fact is most of our starting XI players have played (almost) every game in the season. I think they feel a bout of fatigue in the second half specially if we are in a good position.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down