McAgger
Freeza
Tomwin Lannister
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hannibal || TV Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannibal || TV Series

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:28 am

Will and Jack will live but fk me Jack was bleeding from the neck for like 10 mins lmao

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:24 am

I think Will for sure and would love it if Jack somehow made it but like Tom said, not even Morpheus can survive that shit.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:42 pm

What if I told you, he could survive

Cool

Srs though he surely didn't survive, but I am almost certain he will if that makes sense Laughing

The other two are surely dead.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:51 pm

I think they are not really dead, but in some kind of limbo, as time isn't linear on the island or something, and that's about as meaningful as it gets No
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Abigail is definitely dead. No way she survives a cut throat twice and this time she bled pretty badly. If anyone can survive that, it would be Morpheus, but I think Jack dies too.

So Will and Alana survive for me. Alana just fell out a window. Unless she's badly stabbed by the glass residue I think she should be alright.

Will of course has to survive.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Will will survive, pretty sure Fuller said this is a prequel hmm season 4 will center around The Red Dragon, where Will Graham is the main character.
Mads Mikkelsen is so smug. One of the best out there, needs to get his fair due soon. Been one of the best non english speaking actors for many years.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:29 pm

What red dragon?

I never saw past Silence of the Lambs
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:33 pm

Don't call me James wrote:What red dragon?

I never saw past Silence of the Lambs

Red Dragon is the first book in the Hannibal series.

It goes like this.
Red Dragon.
Silence of the Lambs.
Hannibal.
Hannibal Rising.

Red Dragon has also been adapted into these movies.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289765/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091474/
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:43 am

Finished 2nd season an hour ago. What a great show , Mikkelsen is a great hannibal , brought quality back into the character . He's trully excellent in his inpersonation of Hannibal Lecter , fascinating actor and character , you can't go wrong.

The finale was fantastic . I expect Alana and Abigail to be dead. Will will probably survive , dat plot armor , who you trying to fool writers pls. As for Jack i don't know . I don't know what their planning at all , but i would like to see his character continue , live the next day. He will lose his wife , lost to Hannibal in pretty much every possible way lol , now in critical condition and Will who he feels responsible is too .. not to mention whatever issues they may have with the agency . Too much build up to kill the character , his story could be just getting started , if they have the skill and plans to take it there.. Nice actor as well , gave his character presence and was very convincing .(pretty familiar too , idk his name though)

I think just the women will be gone , i don't see what else or new they can bring to any of Will or Hannibal . Their stories were pretty much done there and i am pretty sure it would be lame for the girls to survive , not only narratively it doesn't make sense , their wounds were quite fatal , no way they would survive them.

Will and Jack were pretty seriously injured as well , but i get this strong feeling they will survive simply because their stories are not done yet , especially Will.

Anyhow , who cares for these peasants , Hannibal and the lady going places Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:08 pm

Yep I say 2 for 2 seems about right. The women are undoubtedly dead, but Will is definitely going to survive, Jack will probably survive too. Only he'll be hospitalised for an episode or two imo.

Michael Pitt was absolute GOAT when he came into this season as well, and everybody knows main man Hannibal is legit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Mads Mikkelsen is always legit ffs Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:26 pm

I would not like it if Alana is dead tbh. I kind of fell for her. First the ginger wildling and now that. No
But then I knew from the beginning she would be hurt, it's a cynical show after all.

Can only repeat and agree with what a great character Mikkelsen made with Hannibal. Took me by surprise.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:21 am

I'm really looking forward to next season. It was already good the first year but this past season was insane.

As long as Mads and Will are in it'll be great.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Mads Mikkelsen and Hugh Dancy , ARE the show. I don't know how long the Hannibal series will go on , but you can bet that both of them will find themselves well into the last episodes of the final season .

They can never trully take Will off the series ; otherwise it becomes just a common serial killer show , just an extremely intelligent sociopath with a taste for human gurme , pleasing his appetite , having no equal to trouble him and much more important , interest him . It makes his story somewhat less interesting or intriguiing and thus not so worthy of telling as it can be. What makes this series great , is that the villain = Hannibal , found his nemesis , the hero = Will and did not just destroy him ; he attempted to make him like him , because unlike the common psychopath who feels no emotion , Hannibal can choose what to feel , he has absolute control over his emotions and desires . Instead of feeling fear of getting caught by Will or awe of Will's mind , he chooses to evolve Will and make him his equal , ultimately his friend . And he partly succeeded at that , all in an intelligent and artistic manner . Will survived Hannibal's transformation-trial , although not without scars , both physical and mental. All that happen and as you see more and more , you're in doubt what to feel or think ; who i really root for ? who i sympathise with ? The villain , or the hero? Ethicaly it doesn't even remotely resemble this type of story as it goes on, it evolves as Will evolves , more like two antiheros trying to survive the other and down the road , establish control over the other. And that's why Will is paramount . It's his story too , maybe even more than Hannibals. Hannibal will never change , he has perfected himself and nothing in this world can change who he is . A story that never changes isn't necessarily a good or bad one , but probably is not worth telling after a certain point. Will makes sure it does.

At the end , Will's stag dies , confirming that Will is free of Hannibal's bond and that Hannibal failed , his only failure in the entire story so far , but the biggest blow to him as well . I don't know if they are even going to see each other next season , but you can bet anything you want , both of them will think of the other all the time . I suspect the reason Jack Crowford will live , will be exactly because of this , Will will have to confess and speak his thoughts to someone who trusts and there's noone left to him other than Jack , who they will make it their lives goal to jail or kill Hannibal , however long it takes , whatever it takes . Abigail's arc is done , she's dead. Alana was the link between Hannibal and Will and now their link is forever broken , only clashes from now on , so the initial cord is also cut , Alana. That and she also fell 2 floors down , lol .

This show is so intelligent and artistic . Brilliant adaptation . You get on it with it and what a ride it is . Can't wait to see Hannibal cook again , ffs sometimes it made me so hungry i had to bring food to watch Proud

Absolute favorite moment in the series so far , last episode , in Hannibal's house where shit went real :

Hannibal Lecter: I let you know me... see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.
Will Graham: Didn't I?
Hannibal Lecter: You would deny me my life?
Will Graham: No. No. No, not your life.
Hannibal Lecter: My freedom, then. You would take that from me. Confine me to a prison cell.

When Hannibal said that , how he said all that .. when he said , you would take that from me , i felt sad for him. He made me absolutely HATE Will for this , for the moment what Hannibal did to all of them felt justified , it felt retribution . How Hannibal said that in pain , disbelief , deeply hurt ; he trully felt emotional pain there , losing control of his feelings , although he doesn't theatricaly show it , it's quite subtle. When you spent 2 seasons knowing Hannibal cannot be affected by other people's emotions , or even let his own emotions get the better out of him , trully being his own master .. and then you hear emotion in his words .. Hannibal finally felt deep emotional pain , the pain you feel when a true friend has betrayed you , after all you have done for him . And also made Will's words come true . Hannibal says after that "did you believe you could change me , the way i changed you?" and Will says , I already did laughing ironicaly , that's exactly because of this , because he realised Hannibal was emotionaly hurt by what will said to him. Hannibal didn't trully express it , like your normal person would have , but Will and Hannibal aren't your normal person and they understand each other . Best scene in the entire series so far for me.

I remember that scene and i feel for an incredibly dangerous psychopath who eats humans , how fkd up is that Laughing , that's how great Mads Mikkelsen is as Hannibal and how deep his relationship with Will is. I was surprised that i felt so much for Hannibal there , it is extremely , extremely rare for me to get personal with characters , most of the time i can't get past the fact what's in front of me is fiction , so not real , so most of the time i fail to get personal or invested. But Mikkelsen was so true there , i felt pain too. Absolutely fascinating actor .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:04 am

It's back
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:51 am

banana
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:44 am

Hannibal getting in technicalities with Gillian Anderson. rofl

Plus the return of Morpheus. :bow:
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:08 pm

Cancelled.

NBC you suck.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Hannibal || TV Series - Page 3 2276801876 must be a bad joke
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Wow. Has such a huge fanbase and quite highly rated.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:18 pm

WTF. WHY?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:20 pm

Damn. I'll be praying to the old gods and the new for Netflix or a cable channel to pick it up.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:47 pm

Apparently the issue wasn't ratings (since they were good)

It's been cancelled due to rights issue lmao

Netflix pls
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:55 pm

What ? ffs..

I really liked Hannibal , it was quality . smh

I wish it somehow continues like you guys say , even though i am not optimistic about it . Good luck trying to get everyone back , actors will secure other roles elsewhere , it's not coming back unless someone moves super fast and make a deal very soon.

oh well , at least i hope the 3rd season has a worthy climax to things.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:40 pm

From what I read the ratings have been awful, unfortunately.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:47 pm

Game of Thrones should do everything to add Mads Mikkelsen in their cast now that he's free to take other bigger roles.

http://netdna.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hannibal-Quotes-4.gif
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: