Robespierre
Arquitecto
M99
EL Patron
RealGunner
78 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread

Post by S Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Chelsea are considering Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri as a replacement for Antonio Conte this summer. (Source: Daily Mirror)

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread

Post by Luca Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:11 pm

Provinciale man in London seen smoking a cigarette on the tube while reading the Gazetta Dello Sport. Sources confirm it was not Tom, but none other than Maurizio Sarri

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:20 pm

Brendan Rodgers is on a four-man shortlist to make a sensational return to Chelsea as Antonio Conte's replacement. (Source: Sunday Express)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:20 pm

seems legit
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:31 am

After announcing his decision to stand down as Arsenal manager in the summer, Arsene Wenger's next destination could be PSG, according to L'Equipe.

The French champions reportedly see the veteran boss as a perfect general manager as they seek to win a first Champions League.

What's PSG's fascination behind Wenger ?

If true, then get ready for Tuchel to Arsenal @BundesGunner
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:34 am

Does general manager mean coach in France? Marotta is our general manager. It makes sense they could want Wenger for such a position and Tuchel as coach. Like they had Leonardo before.

Last edited by rincon on Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:35 am

Tuchel would be a perfect Arsene successor

Though i have a hard time seeing Wenger going to PSG, especially with the amount of clout players have their, it wont suit him as an environment
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:39 am

rincon wrote:Does general manager mean coach in France? Marotta is our general manager. It makes sense they could want Wenger for such a position and Tuchel as coach. Like they had Leonardo before.

Never thought of that. You could be right. Wenger occupying a position in the upper hierarchy and have Tuchel as coach.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:01 am

Ancelotti has been offered the Italian NT job - Sky
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am

Well he is clearly first choice but he is going to snubb because he wants a club. So I expect Mancini to be next coach
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:24 am

Robespierre wrote:Well he is clearly first choice but he is going to snubb because he wants a club. So I expect Mancini to be next coach

Which club

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:27 am

Arsenal I believed hmm

Anyway I think to be wrong, I have just read now that Gazzetta reports Ancelotti - Italy are close to say yes : hmm

He seems convinced now, just the economic matter must be  still resolved hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:41 am

Stevie G set to become Rangers manager (various)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:55 am

Maurizio Sarri is looking at a potential move to the Premier League if he can't get a new deal done with Napoli, reports the EveningStandard .

The 59-year-old is in the frame to take over at Chelsea after Antonio Conte leaves the club.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Napoli’s official radio station sensationally claims that Maurizio Sarri could move to Chelsea, with Antonio Conte going the other way.

The Partenopei’s Scudetto hopes are hanging by a thread after the results at the weekend, as they trail Juventus by four points with only three games to play.

Juve only need two wins to be sure of the Scudetto, and they have home games with Bologna and Verona to come.

Sarri is yet to sign a contract extension, and can leave for €8m if the clause is activated before May 31.

Talks have been postponed until the end of the season, but there are suggestions his cycle has ended and the Coach could look to move on.

Now Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli is reporting that Roman Abramovich is increasingly keen to bring Sarri to Chelsea, and the owner is ready to pay his release clause.

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis is already moving to replace him, with links to Simone Inzaghi, Rafa Benitez, Marco Giampaolo and Unai Emery.

However, the club’s official radio station is reporting that Conte is in fact the primary target, in what would effectively be a job swap with Sarri.

The former Juventus Coach is keen to return to Italy, but he’d almost certainly have to take a wage cut to move to the San Paolo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:10 pm

S wrote:After announcing his decision to stand down as Arsenal manager in the summer, Arsene Wenger's next destination could be PSG, according to L'Equipe.

The French champions reportedly see the veteran boss as a perfect general manager as they seek to win a first Champions League.

What's PSG's fascination behind Wenger ?

If true, then get ready for Tuchel to Arsenal @BundesGunner

I would love to see Arsene Wenger at PSG. Give him a truck full of cash for a change and let's see what he can do. Else forever there will be this niggling doubt how much was he to blame for the gradual deterioration of Arsenal and how badly was he affected by the tight purse strings. One thing that I give the likes of him and Ferguson a lot of credit for is no matter what happens behind the scenes they never speak against their club (including the owners). Such a far cry from Jose Mourinho bragging about how he knocked ManUtd out in the past.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue May 01, 2018 12:04 am

Corriere dello Sport insist on Mancini as next Italy manager*

Gazzetta had written on Ancelotti very close to accept but just two days ago it said he refused it

* Just seen the Russian league and he is 5th with Zenit. Great
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Tue May 01, 2018 12:43 am

After Ventura, almost any proven and successful Serie A manager would be an improvement.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Gerrard's appointment as the new Glasgow Rangers manager made official. A bit weird, imo. I don't know why Rangers would think that a newbie manager is be the best option. And from Gerrard's point of view, Scottish football has never been more irrelevant. Wish him luck, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 04, 2018 3:51 pm

Should have stayed at the U18 and work for a while, work his way up.
These ex-star players always want the big jobs right away without having proven anything or done anything.
Gerrard has done nothing as manager. Rangers might as well have hired some random U18 coach to take over their club.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 04, 2018 3:56 pm

If he can attract some good players (for Scotland's level) it could be a bonus for the Rangers. Then again money is going to be an issue.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 04, 2018 6:04 pm

Sky Italia reports that Juventus have contacted Carlo Ancelotti, and he has confirmed his availability. Sky also says that Ancelotti has a great relationship with Andrea Agnelli. However, it will all depend on what Max Allegri decides to do: stay or leave.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Official: Hasenhüttl leaves RB Leipzig!

RB Leipzig wrote:

RB Leipzig and head coach Ralph Hasenhüttl have parted ways. Die Roten Bullen wanted to continue working with the head coach until the end of his current contract which expires in the summer of 2019.
This however was not the wish of Ralph Hasenhüttl. The 50-year-old Austrian wished to extend his contract prematurely, before the start of the coming season.
As a consequence, the two parties came to the conclusion to part ways after two successful years together.

RBL SPORTING DIRECTOR RALF RANGNICK:

“I would have really liked to continue into the next season with Ralph Hasenhüttl as head coach. I came to the realisation that another year together to begin with would have been sufficient. For Ralph however, there was no alternative to a premature contract extension. It was his explicit wish to terminate the contract and we accepted that with a heavy heart. In the past few season, Ralph has been incredibly impressive with a huge contribution and put in a lot of work. I don’t see Ralph as just a very talented coach but he’s also an incredible person. From the bottom of my heart, I wish him all the best for the future, both professionally and privately."

RALPH HASENHüTTL:

"It’s fully understandable that the club hasn’t decided to be up for an extension of my current contract. However, we emphasised that it wouldn’t be ideal for either side to head into a final year of my contract with a clarity regarding my long-term future,
   In my eyes, a sustainable contract solution is of great significance for the implementation of RB Leipzig’s long term aims. After successes together, you should be able to able to be honest and choose a clear no over a reassuring yes.
   For this reason, I asked the powers that be to end our co-operation prematurely. Thank you for your generous support to all my colleagues, the partners and the fans. I’ll never forget my time in Leipzig.”

https://www.dierotenbullen.com/en/news/articles/2017-18-season/Hasenhuttl-contract.html

It's a curious one. Each side basically accusing the other of leaving..

Would have preferred Tuchel to Hasenhüttl to Kovac but hey..

Timing is everything right?

As for Hasenhüttl's next destination, I have no idea. As for Leipzig's new coach, it's not hard to guess what will happen. It's the one from the other Red Bull club, who happens to be born in Leipzig too.

I could imagine RB Salzburg will grow increasingly annoyed at being RB Leipzig's feeder club, with Leipzig also wanting to replace Keita with Salzburg's Haidara - Keita came from Salzburg too lol
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Meanwhile, a certain Adolf H. from Austria will become the new manager of Eintracht Frankfurt.

https://www.eintracht.de/news/artikel/adi-huetter-wird-der-neue-trainer-von-eintracht-frankfurt-65215/
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 20, 2018 8:41 pm

"Maurizio Sarri's future? You will have to ask him. He never wanted to give me an answer and his agent always said maybe. For me it is now too late since we have to move on with our plan. We have to move on and think about the future. This doesn't mean that Sarri will be leaving since he has a clause in his contract. Let's see what happens...".

ADL, what a CUCK

Where is Sarri off to?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 am

Mikel Arteta is poised for a new contract at Manchester City following Arsenal's interest. They see him as a replacement for Pep Guardiola. (Source: Daily Telegraph)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next