Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 28 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

+39
InteristAli
B-Mac
RealGunner
Jonathan28
Kamikaze692
DuringTheWar
Ganso
rwo power
Busby Babe
RED
elm_baraja_shaman
Raptorgunner
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
Soul
elitedam
Eman
Kaladin
Andrew
Firenze
Juveman17
Freeza
Cassius
MaraVilla
Mr_Puyol
Le Samourai
Swanhends
Blue Barrett
nichabr
McAgger
urbaNRoots
El Gunner
LeVersacci
M99
Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 28 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 12, 2014 2:47 am

"I did not do it. I did not kill Joffrey but I wish that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than 1000 lying whores. I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it".

Not worthy of a million bows....

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 28 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by B-Mac Mon May 12, 2014 2:53 am

that was a great episode, Tyrion just saying "f**k it" and telling it like it is :bow:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon May 12, 2014 3:37 am

Holy bleep Tyrion  :bow: 
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 12, 2014 5:13 am

Peter Dinklage :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 12, 2014 6:01 am

ffs emmy & golden globe for Peter Dinklage :bow:

Theon Reek ffs Laughing Ramsay you goat now you're gonna make Reek play a role called 'Theon GreyJoy' rofl

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon May 12, 2014 6:21 am

I can't get enough of this show. It's getting better and better. :bow: :bow: 

Brokeback The Mountain is back  hmm

Last edited by Andrew_p on Mon May 12, 2014 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 12, 2014 6:43 am

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 28 Get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.minus.com%2FilGbF2zqZHNFW

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 28 Original

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 12, 2014 6:53 am

Damn, they're moving with pace.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon May 12, 2014 7:23 am

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 28 X3pf9Pt

Awful sequence, just awful.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 12, 2014 8:18 am

PETER DINKLAGE GTFI YOU *bleep* BEAST SONOFAB! :bow: :bow: :bow:

WHAT A PERFORMANCE! :bow: :bow: :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 12, 2014 8:54 am

Dinklage is the goat.

Just one thing about the question who picks the champion to fight against Tyrion/his champion.. I guess I better put it in a spoiler as I read the books.. it's not really a spoiler though but anyway I don't want to offend anyone  albino 

Spoiler:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon May 12, 2014 9:01 am

Did the book readers know who poisoned joffrey? You were all theorising like the answer wasn't in the books.

What purpose is this ramsey/theon arc serving? I really don't see the point of it, its just unpleasant for the sake of being unpleasant
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 12, 2014 9:12 am

Yes, I think Tyrion gets to choose his champion. Remember how Bron saved him from Lysa Arryn?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 12, 2014 9:18 am

I don't remember if they really said it in the books the way they did in the show but "we" certainly knew who did the poisoning. Bit surprised that book readers were speculating about it to be honest.
Can't really tell you what the purpose of those two is without telling you some major spoilers.. but yeah, it really IS unpleasant to watch. I didn't enjoy the scenes in season 3. The torture happened in the books aswell but offscreen.. well I guess you can't tell an actor (especially as Theon had quite some screentime so far) he won't feature in a whole season.

Blue Barrett wrote:Yes, I think Tyrion gets to choose his champion. Remember how Bron saved him from Lysa Arryn?

Of course Tyrion is allowed to pick his champion but I was writing about the other side. Who picks the one Tyrions champion has to fight against?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 12, 2014 9:19 am

I swear...like literally...Game of Thrones is the best thing that ever happened to me. :bow:

I need to catch my breath, cuz I just finished watching the episode. *deep breath*

That was truly amazing!!!! :bow:

Bah gawd!!!! The twist in the trial, I knew it was coming when Tywin called the next witness and the screen paused a bit on Tyrion's face.

First part of the trial they slaughtered Tyrion. I felt so sorry for him, so much at that time Sad
All his past mistakes catching up to him, and though he is such a likable guy, he always had a big mouth making those threats to Joffrey, Cersei, Maester Pycelle and Ser Meryn Trant. And then Jaime Proud standing up for his brother and coming to an agreement with Tywin. He truly loves his lil bro.
But then Shae.... Neutral
Shae just came and broke Tyrion, and then what we saw at the end was just amazing.
One of the greatest moments of tv by such a small man, Peter Dinklage!!! :bow:
I can't but help but feel that he or Jaime is going to die soon Sad
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 12, 2014 9:24 am

zigra wrote:I don't remember if they really said it in the books the way they did in the show but "we" certainly knew who did the poisoning. Bit surprised that book readers were speculating about it to be honest.
Can't really tell you what the purpose of those two is without telling you some major spoilers.. but yeah, it really IS unpleasant to watch. I didn't enjoy the scenes in season 3. The torture happened in the books aswell but offscreen.. well I guess you can't tell an actor (especially as Theon had quite some screentime so far) he won't feature in a whole season.

Blue Barrett wrote:Yes, I think Tyrion gets to choose his champion. Remember how Bron saved him from Lysa Arryn?

Of course Tyrion is allowed to pick his champion but I was writing about the other side. Who picks the one Tyrions champion has to fight against?
Well I thought about this right after Tyrion mentioned that he wants a trial by combat.

First thought that came to my mind is that Tyrion will pick Jaime to be his champion, and Tywin will pick Oberyn.
And then Oberyn kills Jaime. The reason in my above post why I think one of the two brothers will die.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 12, 2014 9:28 am

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiit, amazing acting. The ending was immense

Trial by combat ffs :bow:

Whole episode was pure brilliance.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 12, 2014 9:30 am

Oh and Ramsay.
Bah gawd, I love him. :bow:
He is just one twisted, sick, psychotic son of a bitch.

Turn Theon into Reek, then tells Reek to be Theon. Proud

Ramsay is up to something, and I'm eagerly waiting to see how it'll turn out.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 12, 2014 9:30 am

Ramsey is a legend as well ffs. One of my favourite characters.

Tyrions speech was easily one of the best pieces of acting out there.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 12, 2014 10:16 am

Peter Dinklage, give that man 10 Emmys.

The trial is one of my favourite scenes from the books and I was delighted that they translated it word by word to the show. That acting was 10/10. Peter Dinklage was most people's dream casting for Tyrion before the show even began and you can see why. He nails every facet of his personality.

Tyrion finally defied his father. That look of rage Tywin gave at the end Shocked Shae's betrayal Sad That was what broke Tyrion to pieces. You could see how his feelings went from shock to sadness to anger. He was ready to follow Jaime's advice and join the Nights Watch but Shae is what broke him and unleashed the monster.

Jaime also did terrific acting. He truly cares about Tyrion. The Kingsguard means a lot to him and it speaks volumes that he was ready to give up the white cloak as long as Tyrion is spared.

Oberyn rofl Tywin walks into the room and everyone stands up but The Red Viper is like "nah I got my knees on the perfect angle, I ain't ruining it for ya" rofl

Daenerys Targaereyan, Queen of Meeren, Queen Of The Andals And The First Men, Breaker Of Chains, Khaleesi Of The Great Dothraki Sea, Mother Of Dragons, The Unburnt, The Stormborn, The Architect Of The Shield, The Lunatic Fringe, The Apex Predator ffs stfu female Michael Cole we get the point.

Braavos looked amazing. Davos :bow: Mycroft Holmes :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 12, 2014 10:26 am

Loooooooooooooooooooool I was thinking that after 3 minutes of titles being mentioned during the Dany segment
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 12, 2014 10:42 am

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 12, 2014 10:45 am

DuringTheWar wrote:Did the book readers know who poisoned joffrey? You were all theorising like the answer wasn't in the books.

What purpose is this ramsey/theon arc serving? I really don't see the point of it, its just unpleasant for the sake of being unpleasant

We knew, we were just pretending we don't know to hype things up.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 12, 2014 10:49 am

The IRON BANK :bow::bow::bow: Tywin's description of the iron bank last episode was so apt. Seems like the most powerful entity in the whole ASOIAF(GoT) world. Ser Davos saving Stannis again, and that ungrateful pos wanted him killed.

Ramsey Bolton :bow::bow: What a beast. The actor portraying him is absolutely phenomenal. That fight seen in the dog pens was so GOAT. Although Yara and her group squirming away at the sight of a dog was rofl

Completely forgotten that Jorah Mormont was spying for the throne on Dany in the past. This might actually come up in the future. The small council meeting :bow:"Lord Tyrell be a good man and fetch my quill and parchment" rofl Mace Tyrell the puppet. Pedro Pascal is such an amazing cast for Oberyn ffs. :bow: That meeting basically showed everyone's position in terms of power and sway at Kings Landing.

The conversation between Oberyn and Varys though Shocked I truly believe Varys will shock us just as much Littlefinger did last episode. That stare Varys gave the throne after telling Oberyn he didn't want distractions gave me chills ffs. Oberyn spotting the Essos in Varys through the accent that he lost Proud

I keep hating Daenerys more and more each episode. What a grade a bitch. Her titles being read out to every single person walking into the room rofl Also like we talked about, not all of the masters she crucified were bad so this "paying injustice with justice" bs is so *bleep* stupid.

The love between Tyrion and Jaime :bow: Man they are two of my favorites right now in the show. Jaime willing to throw everything that he has if it means Tyrion will live. The part where Jaime came back to tell Tyrion that he was going to be spared as long as he kept his mouth shut and asking him if he trusts him. That for me epitomized their relationship.

Jaime's talk with Tywin during the recess was immaculate as well. Tywin thought he had it all in control. Would've sent his dwarf kid to the wall where he would have no claim on his name and would have had Jaime continuing the blood line. But oh how wrong was he.

THE TRIAL :bow::bow: There are really no superlatives to describe the beauty that the last 15-20 minutes(?) held. JUST WOW. Everyone's acting was superb but of course Peter Dinklage killed it. Shey absolute destroyed him. You could see the emotion transition from betrayal, to pity,to sadness, to anger. Oberyn "so did you *bleep* him like it was his last day on this earth?" rofl Cersei's testimony :facepalm: All the rage I had at that moment cannot be described. Hurt as much as Liverpool losing the title. Tyrion's question to Varys "did you forget?" Man I'm telling you Varys is vicious. He's so conniving, he is just as ruthless as Lord Baelish I tell you ffs.  

10/10 episode. BEST on the SHOW. Best episode ever on TV.

Not a milisecond was wasted

Last edited by McAgger on Mon May 12, 2014 10:52 am; edited 3 times in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 12, 2014 10:50 am

I was in tears after hearing all those titles rofl

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon May 12, 2014 10:53 am

lol

Anyway, I thought shae was blackmailed into lying, guess she could have just been bitter

btw am I missing something about ramsay? people love him why exactly? there is literally nothing impressive about him
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next