Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 25 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

+39
InteristAli
B-Mac
RealGunner
Jonathan28
Kamikaze692
DuringTheWar
Ganso
rwo power
Busby Babe
RED
elm_baraja_shaman
Raptorgunner
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
Soul
elitedam
Eman
Kaladin
Andrew
Firenze
Juveman17
Freeza
Cassius
MaraVilla
Mr_Puyol
Le Samourai
Swanhends
Blue Barrett
nichabr
McAgger
urbaNRoots
El Gunner
LeVersacci
M99
Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 25 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Wow Lysa killed her husband Shocked

Littlefinger scheming since S1 Shocked:bow:

Bran killing Bolton's man with Hodor was badass :bow:

Bran's arc is the one I like the most atm. Keeps getting better and better :bow:

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 25 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Promo for episode 6 looks like shits about to go down Molenation

#Justice4Tyrion
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 05, 2014 1:36 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Please more specific Le Samourai... do you mean the part where they tell us it was Lysa who poisoned Jon Arryn and not Cersei, with Littlefingers help?Basically Littlefinger started this war in the first place so he can take advantage and "climb the political ladder", guy is scary as hell

Yep that part. Basically EVERYTHING that has happened on the Seven Kingdoms, EVERYTHING is because of Little effin Finger.

From IGN.

And since I brought that flashback up right at the top, let’s talk Littlefinger. And how he not only seemingly facilitated the death of Joffrey, but also put the story of the entire series into motion. Earlier, the show would have had us believe, in a roundabout way, that Cersei had killed Jon Arryn in order to keep her incestuous offspring a secret. But it was Lady Lysa who poisoned her own husband. At Littlefinger’s behest! Because he’d been, um, “woo’ing” her for years. And that letter she wrote to Catelyn? That was his idea too! So everything from her capturing Tyrion to Jaime attacking Ned - to Ned losing his head - was all his doing.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 05, 2014 2:35 pm

LOL Did I cause any controversy in this thread? Sorry if I did btw

I'm just posting logical speculation hmm

Anyway I enjoyed this episode (as usual) my favourite scene was between Cerci and Oberyn. Don't know why but it was nice seeing a different side to the both of them.

Biggest revelation was Littlefinger's role in the grander scheme of things.

The Iron Bank of Braavos ffs Proud

EDIT: Just realised this but Cerci had scenes directly or indirectly with all of the judges in Tyrion's trial rofl

She made friends with Margery/Her dad

She reminded Tywin of the family Legacy

She showed Oberyn that she cares about her children lol

Man I just hate Cerci Neutral 
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Cerci pimping out her son, to get her brother executed Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 05, 2014 3:55 pm

M99 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Please more specific Le Samourai... do you mean the part where they tell us it was Lysa who poisoned Jon Arryn and not Cersei, with Littlefingers help?Basically Littlefinger started this war in the first place so he can take advantage and "climb the political ladder", guy is scary as hell

Yep that part. Basically EVERYTHING that has happened on the Seven Kingdoms, EVERYTHING is because of Little effin Finger.

From IGN.

And since I brought that flashback up right at the top, let’s talk Littlefinger. And how he not only seemingly facilitated the death of Joffrey, but also put the story of the entire series into motion. Earlier, the show would have had us believe, in a roundabout way, that Cersei had killed Jon Arryn in order to keep her incestuous offspring a secret. But it was Lady Lysa who poisoned her own husband. At Littlefinger’s behest! Because he’d been, um, “woo’ing” her for years. And that letter she wrote to Catelyn? That was his idea too! So everything from her capturing Tyrion to Jaime attacking Ned - to Ned losing his head - was all his doing.

As an unsullied, this blew my mind. Lysa is a crazy bitch, glad to have her back but I'm starting to feel sorry for Sansa although she tricked Lysa quite well in that scene. She's starting to learn unlike Arya.

Arya and The Hound didn't disappoint despite their story stalling. Arya realizing she's not as strong as she thinks she is and naming The Hound in her death list was the highlight.

In the King's Landing, Cersei obviously trying to manipulate the judges for Tyrion's trial, not sure any of them bought it though. Margaery maybe took it too far when she said "should I call you sister..... or mother" Laughing

Also interesting to hear that Tywin Lannister doesn't "shit gold". I can kinda see where this is going. Also liked the "I never liked your husband, he used to pat me in the back" rofl

In Meereen, Daenerys trying to rule... boring stuff for me and Emilia Clarke's acting is getting worse and worse.

North of the Wall stuff was awesome, felt sad Jon and Bran didn't reunion but Ghost made up for it. Jojen was badass when he told Karl he sees him dead and burning tonight. Surprised to see Locke dead though, especially so early.

Not the best episode of the season, but still damn good.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Littlefinger holy shit :bow: One man responsible for all the destruction. Not Twin or Cersei but Littlefinger rofl

Never liked Lysa even in the 1st season. She is still unbearable after all these years. Not to mention her son lmao.

Feel for Sansa. She has suffered so much and it doesn't seem like ending. Lysa obviously doesn't seem like a fan of Catelyn, why would she think highly of her niece. LOL at asking if Sansa is pregnant rofl

Daenerys is never getting out of Mereen rofl rofl Every single GoT fan stabbed in the heart when she said "I ain't going back to Westeros, I am ruling here brah" rofl rofl rofl

rip her fans. rip versacci. rip Firenze.

Arya's scenes were nice. Hound needs to train her.

The North remains the most interesting arc of the Show. Bran warging into Hodor to kill Locke :bow: Jon reuniting with Ghost. Amazing CGI when he put the sword down his head and out of that pos' mouth.

5 more episodes Sad

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 05, 2014 11:24 pm

I really liked Hodor's reaction when he realized what he had done/Bran made him do. Thought it was a good piece of directing and acting.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 05, 2014 11:32 pm

I felt bad for Hodor. Eventhough Bran was just protecting the group, him warging inside Hodor imo is morally wrong. Hodor looked confused and scared when he saw the blood on his hands. He would have killed Locke anyways if he wasn't a half wit but still doing it without his own consent isn't right

imo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 05, 2014 11:35 pm

Does warging into Hodor make him stronger than he is or is Hodor really THAT strong?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 05, 2014 11:41 pm

Hodor is that strong. He is like 8ft. Basically a half giant.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 05, 2014 11:46 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Does warging into Hodor make him stronger than he is or is Hodor really THAT strong?
Hodor is like The Mountain sized. Some speculate that Brienne and Hodor both descend from the same person, but there is very little proof for this.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Brandon Stark ffs :bow: that's why I'm rooting for him. Mah main man :bow:
Got into Hodor and made Hodor easily kill Locke.

Littlefinger you sly son of a bitch :bow:
What a *bleep* legend he is Proud

Lysa and her son though, they should just die. Not even Sansa's constant emotional scenes are more annoying than them.

The action up North is just tremendous atm. Very intriguing. And how awesome was that kill by Jon. :bow:

Dany stalling :facepalm:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue May 06, 2014 1:07 am

Anyone else lol'd over Lysa's ridiculously moaning?

Thank god I was alone home at that point Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 06, 2014 1:24 am

She was getting hurt lol

And with the nickname 'littlefinger'

I don't understand this.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 06, 2014 1:32 am

So wait, lemme get this straight......the whole chaos from season one started because Lysa Arryn's husband was murdered(by her, apparently) and then Ned Stark took over his position?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 06, 2014 1:35 am

Well most of it.

The only reason Ned went to Kings Landing was because Lysa sent catelyn the text saying she thinks Lannisters mudered Jon Arynn.

Then the shit went down.

However, Cersei did infact had a hand in killing Robert anyways. So the war still would have happened between Stannis and Lannisters. Not sure how it would have affected Winterfell though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue May 06, 2014 1:53 am

Lysa and her kid gtfo my screen please

You are both so ugly and awkward that it makes me physically uncomfortable :facepalm:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by InteristAli Tue May 06, 2014 8:36 am

I was thinking about it and it must've been true, does this revelation about little finger mean that he's one of the few people who knew about Jamie and cersei?
I didn't read any of the books so this is speculation
InteristAli
InteristAli
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 06, 2014 8:46 am

A lot of people know about Jaime and Cersei, it's obvious with the way the kids look.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by InteristAli Tue May 06, 2014 12:17 pm

I mean before everybody knew about it...
InteristAli
InteristAli
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Very interesting episode. The tit-for-tat matchup between Margaery and Cersei was just tasty.....that's such a heavyweight matchup there. Cersei will no doubt be a bit put off by Margaery's unwillingness to back down. There's a reason Cercei's been Queen as long as she's been though. She don't suffer upstarts lightly.

I really don't think Dany will settle in Meereen. Her decision to quell the uprisings in Yunkai and Astapoor are merely another means to an end. If she fails to do that and abandons those slaves, she will lose favor quickly. She still knows the Iron Throne is far more important than anything she currently has possession of now. Don't be fooled, lads.

Loved the scenes from Bran's arc, which for me has always been the least interesting. Hodor showed some depth to his character with his remorse for what Bran made him do. That's always welcoming to see from a character that you don't expect. Ghost reuniting with Jon almost guarantees he's back in beast mode. I wonder if Jon and his men connected the dots that Ghost shredded the last deserter they were looking for. A small enough detail that got missed, but it made me curious when I saw the blood on his snout.

Pod and Brienne's scene was quite interesting as well as it returned Pod to the role of a child who has much to learn after his service under Tyrion allowed him to show his more..."manly" qualities, shall we say. Brienne will most certainly take him under her wing as I don't think her reticence will last long, as evidence by her allowing him to help with her armor. It will be interesting to see who they encounter on their travels.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue May 06, 2014 2:38 pm

i dont think Hodor was showing remorse. To me its more of him having no idea what has happend since Bran was controlling him. He just looked confused.
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 06, 2014 2:52 pm

He looked more terrified than confused to me. That says that he probably didn't want to do what Bran made him do.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 06, 2014 3:07 pm

I liked Boltons man tbh, and now his neck is snapped Sad

Dany is sexy so if she wants to stay where she is, I support dat Molenation
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I liked Boltons man tbh, and now his neck is snapped Sad

Dany is sexy so if she wants to stay where she is, I support dat Molenation

Your thoughts on Littlefinger hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next