Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

+39
InteristAli
B-Mac
RealGunner
Jonathan28
Kamikaze692
DuringTheWar
Ganso
rwo power
Busby Babe
RED
elm_baraja_shaman
Raptorgunner
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
Soul
elitedam
Eman
Kaladin
Andrew
Firenze
Juveman17
Freeza
Cassius
MaraVilla
Mr_Puyol
Le Samourai
Swanhends
Blue Barrett
nichabr
McAgger
urbaNRoots
El Gunner
LeVersacci
M99
Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by McLewis Thu May 01, 2014 1:06 am

Firenze wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Sansa rofl

Making me re-evaluate my decision to start the books Laughing

read that stannis isn't a POV character in the books

soon dropped my desire to start reading them smh

He still has some excellent chapters though. Don't let that stop you imo.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 01, 2014 2:43 am

You mostly see Stannis from the perspective of Davos. GRMM doesn't really like to have kings as POV characters since he likes to analyze how other characters perceive used power. Joffrey, Robb and Stannis are not POV characters but were instead seen by the Lannister siblings, Catlyn and Davos. The exception to this is Dany but she didn't start in a position of power.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 01, 2014 10:23 am

Bah gawd.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 01, 2014 11:28 am

:bow: :bow:

Can't wait.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu May 01, 2014 1:02 pm

Best tv show ever ffs.

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 01, 2014 1:07 pm

Poor mans vampire diaries
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Thu May 01, 2014 1:13 pm

tommen going to get cockblocked by his mum  Sad 
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 01, 2014 1:14 pm

RealGunner wrote:Poor mans vampire diaries

Suspect 

Wtf how can you compare the two Laughing

GOT is nowhere near Vampire Diaries level ffs.

Scrublietta bit jobber #1 last week, was the most emotional piece of TV there has ever been.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Jon Snow turning into a badass this season :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 01, 2014 8:01 pm

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/ay5mE9p_460sa.gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu May 01, 2014 8:41 pm

LMFAOOO
The chicken scene is still by far my favourite of the season. "I understand that if any more words come out of your *bleep* mouth, I'm going to have to eat every *bleep* chicken in this room."
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu May 01, 2014 8:47 pm

That first *bleep* is the c-word and not the f-word, and of course it's the punch in that line Very Happy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Some fantastic quotes in the last episode

Tyrion: "Sansa is not a killer, not yet anyway" Shocked

That guy at Crasters place: "Karl Tanner.. from Gin Alley... drinking wine from the skull of Jeor *bleep* Mormont" (his whole monologue was hilarious)

Karl to Rast: "You look like a fookin' ball sack." Laughing

Creepyfinger: "Everything" Thumbs up

And my favourite.........

"Ser Pounce?" King Tommen :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri May 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Tommen to smash Margery.

umad Joeffry?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Not even sure he can lift it up yet
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri May 02, 2014 5:59 pm

The hand of the King will make sure it doesn't slip.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 03, 2014 11:07 am

Firenze wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Firenze wrote:Dany's storyline is the only unrealistic thing about game of thrones, not the dragons, but the part about a female being the ruler of an army, etc. She will never win the iron throne. Back 2 kitchen ffs.

Women have led armies in our history. It's rare, but not at all unrealistic. In terms of Dany, I think it's maybe a bit obvious that GRRM is drawing inspiration from the Ancient British Warrior Queen Boudica, who rebelled (successfully, I might add) against the Roman Empire. Her story parallels that of Dany's in a couple of ways.

Mclewis ruining my poverty jokes with his history lesson and logic smh.

Yeah, I know that IRL there have been quite a few famous examples throughout history.

Now that you bring it up though, I'm interested, book readers - has there been mention of a female who lead an army before in game of thrones world? I don't think I've heard any mention of it. It's not much of a spoiler IMO but tag your answer if anybody would get mad. I'm wondering if she's supposed to be unique in that aspect.

One person immediately comes to mind. Queen Nymeria.

no spoilers just backstory:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 04, 2014 10:21 am

Episode 5 tomorrow already.. don't want the season to end ffs Sad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon May 05, 2014 7:04 am

Jon Snow is the hero we need :bow:

Reunited with Ghost Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Mon May 05, 2014 7:15 am

I wanted to quickly explain my previous comments. I think it's impossible for book readers to speculate on the future of the TV show without unintentionally hinting at (at least) minor spoilers. I get that the show deviates from the books and doesn't match it 100%, however, the books provide a blueprint for where the show is going. That being said, I also understand why people wouldn't want to create a another thread about GoT. This thread right here is already great and splitting it would diminish great banter that regularly happens here. So it wasn't complaining but rather a personal choice. But since it's a great thread I might just skip a few posts instead.

Anyways, tonight's episode was one of my favorites from the entire series. Cersei went into cold blooded and calculating bitch mode. The scenes with Arya and the hound were great. Some craziness went down at the Vale while Jon Snow (and possessed Hodor) kicked some ass north of the wall.

My only complaint is the replacement dude that's part of Dany's posse. I know he only got like 15 seconds of screen time but he's just annoying as hell.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon May 05, 2014 7:46 am

Sansa must of pissed off all the gods when she was younger, she never catches a break lol. Littlefinger what a mastermind, can already see him betraying Sansa's aunt to take over her impregnable Fortress. Bran's arc getting better as each week pass by. Be interesting if the hound teaches Arya how to fight

Pod Proud

Last edited by MaraVilla on Mon May 05, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 05, 2014 11:46 am

It gets better and better....

Jon Snow and Ghost :bow:

Hodor :bow:

Littlefinger and Lysa Arryn Shocked
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 05, 2014 11:57 am

Okay, so can I point you guys to something significant that happened in the episode?

Not a spoiler, its there, but they didn't really make it clear.

Look at the first conversation between Lysa and Littlefinger and see if a chain of events pops into your mind.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Please more specific Le Samourai... do you mean the part where they tell us it was Lysa who poisoned Jon Arryn and not Cersei, with Littlefingers help? Basically Littlefinger started this war in the first place so he can take advantage and "climb the political ladder", guy is scary as hell
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 05, 2014 12:46 pm

Tyrion's trial next episode Thumbs up
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Wow Lysa killed her husband Shocked

Littlefinger scheming since S1 Shocked:bow:

Bran killing Bolton's man with Hodor was badass :bow:

Bran's arc is the one I like the most atm. Keeps getting better and better :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next