Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 13 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

+39
InteristAli
B-Mac
RealGunner
Jonathan28
Kamikaze692
DuringTheWar
Ganso
rwo power
Busby Babe
RED
elm_baraja_shaman
Raptorgunner
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
Soul
elitedam
Eman
Kaladin
Andrew
Firenze
Juveman17
Freeza
Cassius
MaraVilla
Mr_Puyol
Le Samourai
Swanhends
Blue Barrett
nichabr
McAgger
urbaNRoots
El Gunner
LeVersacci
M99
Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 13 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:24 am

Swanhends wrote:Impossible to draw any conclusion but a Jon Snow + Khaleesi dynasty. The dragons flying over the city, the snow on the throne.

But are dreams/visions always true in westeros hmm

The answer would have to be no, there are too many competing visions with varied outcomes hmm

So which visions are true, and which are folly hmm

You really think GGRM is giving you that fairytale.

I doubt the vision means anything, noone knows the end, so they can't authoritatively portent anything.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 13 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:57 am

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:05 am

Random fact: Since the start of Game of Thrones, there have been 146 babies named "Khaleesi".

"Arya" has also rose to prominence as as a baby name.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:10 am

Game of Thrones ruining poor little girls lives  No 
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:30 am

Le Samourai wrote:I hope a Dragon eats Danerys TBH.

Stannis is the one true king.
That would be fantastic. rofl
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:24 am

Blue Barrett wrote:

This seems to have some serious spoilers, didn't watch it all but it looked like that.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 am

urban backing up my main man Lord Baelish Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:25 am

No, it doesn't urban. Its analyzing Bran's vision.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Just don't read the comments on that video obviously
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:18 pm

It does, they are talking about the 3 eyed raven, who that is and where he's telling Bran to go, even telling their viewers if he'll achieve to go where he's going and as far as I know they didn't tell these things in the show yet and they're also very clearly telling viewers not to continue to watch unless you've read the books.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:26 pm

I'll watch the video and see if there are any spoilers
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:52 pm

you read all the books rg?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Yea
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:09 pm

I need to read them aswell when I have time, but I'm not sure if I need to read them all or can I skip the first two?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:13 pm

This season is the other half of book 3 right? Will start on book 4 when show ends
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:16 pm

In my opinion, you should read them all. They are fantastic books and the details and backstory presented are amazing. Some stuff are quite different from the show and it's much larger in scale like Robb's battles are not cut off like the show and Battle of Blackwater is much bigger. The third book is among the greatest books I have ever read in my life, should not skip that Versacci. Should not skip any of them.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:35 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I need to read them aswell when I have time, but I'm not sure if I need to read them all or can I skip the first two?

No read the first 2 as well. You will completely get a different picture to a lot of the characters. As well as many historical facts of Westeros which they don't mention in the show.

For example Ser Davos is one of the best characters in the books imo but the show barely does any justice for him.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:36 pm

RealGunner wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:I need to read them aswell when I have time, but I'm not sure if I need to read them all or can I skip the first two?

No read the first 2 as well. You will completely get a different picture to a lot of the characters. As well as many historical facts of Westeros which they don't mention in the show.

For example Ser Davos is one of the best characters in the books imo but the show barely does any justice for him.

Stannis too. Tyrion is even better in the books than he is on the show.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:39 pm

True, but there is a mad cult following of Tyrion anyways and a great Stannis fanbase as well. But no one hardly ever talks about Ser Davos.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:50 pm

The amount of **** who have read the books and go out of their way to spoiler the plots for those who haven't is annoying af.

I accidently read a comment that spoilered who poisoned Joffrey  Mad really hope it's not true. 
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:00 pm

RED get a Game Of Thrones avatar like the rest of us. It is a GL tradition to have one when a season is ongoing smoking

And don't worry there are no plebs in GL who will spoil the show.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:03 pm

M99 wrote:RED get a Game Of Thrones avatar like the rest of us. It is a GL tradition to have one when a season is ongoing smoking

And don't worry there are no plebs in GL who will spoil the show.

Yep. One of the many reasons why I love this forum.

And I will search for a suitable avatar Smile  Does it have to be a character from this season only? Or any past or present character?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:47 pm

RED wrote:The amount of **** who have read the books and go out of their way to spoiler the plots for those who haven't is annoying af.

I accidently read a comment that spoilered who poisoned Joffrey  Mad really hope it's not true. 

Stay away from the comments man. There are vile creatures on the internet who spoils it for everyone.

Joffrey's death was actually spoiled for me when I was new to GOT in season 1. However I have this mental thing where I can block out anything I want. So I completely forgot Joffrey actually died while reading the books Proud

That's why i get he same excitement while watching the TV Show because I try to forget I have read the books which makes it more dramatic.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:I saw a spoiler about Joffrey, before I got to watch the episode. I'm never going to leave it so late in the week again Sad

Sad

You have to watch this ASAP above all other shows, because it's so damn talked about it's unreal.
Yeah you just enter Twitter and the first tweet has #GoT to it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:16 pm

McLewis wrote:Random fact: Since the start of Game of Thrones, there have been 146 babies named "Khaleesi".

"Arya" has also rose to prominence as as a baby name.
Why Khaleesi though? Arya has such a much better ring to it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:33 pm

I'd happily give my kids GOT names ffs instead of crappy generic ones

Might get bullied in primary school but who cares when they're older and have the GOAT name Tywin ffs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next