Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 10 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:11 pm

https://i.imgur.com/QXvYAWV.gif

Robb Stark
Joffrey Baratheon

Stay safe Balon Greyjoy.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 10 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:15 pm

'Mmmm das it mane' rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:20 pm

El Gunner wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
RealGunner wrote:But that's the question

Did the leeches work or were the deaths already going to happen anyways? I mean ok that Robb's death was by the work of Lannisters and you can ignore the magic but it's two deaths now after Melisandre's magic thing.

Is the red god really that powerful?

Then there's the baby shadow that killed Renly and Beric Dondarrion's resurraction aswell.
Baby shadow scratch
More like Ghost of Harrenhal.

He meant that show which Melisandre gave birth to
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Just caught up! Fcking fantastic start to the new season! Both episodes were really really good and I'd venture to say it's only going to get better.

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 10 2lfgPlE

Gotta say that I love Oberyn in the books but I never thought they'd do him justice in the show. I was very very mistaken :bow:

Stannis just keeps on rollin' like the OG he is. Red god bitches Proud

Last edited by Zealous on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:01 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Stannis with the help of the red woman is legit, he cursed Robb Stark = dead, cursed Joffrey = dead, cursed Balon Greyjoy - soon to be dead in the battle against Ramsay Bolton. He might be boring but he's powerful.
The fact that the 3rd book has been spread over 2 seasons may have made his scenes in recent times seem slow and boring, but as a general statement, Stannis does not sit idle long. If he actually had power right now, shit would be going down, just like it did the last time he was in a strong position in the war.

A lot of people don't like Stannis (IMO he is harshly misunderstood), but never sleep on him making serious stuff happen.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Eman wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Stannis with the help of the red woman is legit, he cursed Robb Stark = dead, cursed Joffrey = dead, cursed Balon Greyjoy - soon to be dead in the battle against Ramsay Bolton. He might be boring but he's powerful.
The fact that the 3rd book has been spread over 2 seasons may have made his scenes in recent times seem slow and boring, but as a general statement, Stannis does not sit idle long. If he actually had power right now, shit would be going down, just like it did the last time he was in a strong position in the war.

A lot of people don't like Stannis (IMO he is harshly misunderstood), but never sleep on him making serious stuff happen.

Stannis has always been the guy to do the dirty work that no one else wants to do.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:07 pm

RealGunner wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Then there's the baby shadow that killed Renly and Beric Dondarrion's resurraction aswell.
Baby shadow scratch

Yeah. hmm Well that's also what I'm referring to.
I mean, that ghost/shadow/smoke which Melisandre gave birth to. Isn't that why the episode is titled "Ghost of Harrenhal"?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Also want to add that the new Dhario is a huge improvement over last seasons.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:12 pm

El Gunner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Baby shadow scratch

Yeah. :hmm:Well that's also what I'm referring to.
I mean, that ghost/shadow/smoke which Melisandre gave birth to. Isn't that why the episode is titled "Ghost of Harrenhal"?

Nah, Ghost of Harrenhal was what Arya described herself as when she was at Harrenhal with Tywin and stuff.

What Melisandre did was basically 'shadow binding'
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Reason I respect Stannis is because he is essentially Ned Stark but not as noble. Stannis is doing everything a king should do. He is going towards North to save Westeros from the wildling attack and he is at war with the Lannisters because that's the right thing to do.

Of course he has his faults but he is a man of honour. A dutiful king.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Yeah. :hmm:Well that's also what I'm referring to.

Nah, Ghost of Harrenhal was what Arya described herself as when she was at Harrenhal with Tywin and stuff.

What Melisandre did was basically 'shadow binding'
Thumbs up
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:32 pm

With regards to the poisoning I believe viewers with great memory will know that this isn't the first time this sort of poison was used hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:But that's the question

Did the leeches work or were the deaths already going to happen anyways? I mean ok that Robb's death was by the work of Lannisters and you can ignore the magic but it's two deaths now after Melisandre's magic thing.

Is the red god really that powerful?

I have no idea how people can still doubt the lord of light?  scratch 

Thoros of Myr brought Beric back from the dead multiple times....

Arya's personal murder genie in Harrenhall, Jaqen also follows the red god.

The signs are there that this is legit although this could all be connected to the the return of the dragons (Which is why the warlocks in the house of the undying in Qarth were desperate for Danyares's dragon eggs)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Jon Arryn?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:18 pm

RealGunner wrote:Jon Arryn?

not a spoiler.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:30 pm

McAgger wrote:I don't understand some of your love for Stannis. I personally hate his guts.

you don't have to love him or like him, the iron throne is his by rights, bend the knee or get burned at the stake pleb.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Jaqen H'gar follows the red god? When did he reveal this? (or hint it)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:36 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Jaqen H'gar follows the red god? When did he reveal this? (or hint it)

Jaqen says he always knew she was a girl, but she was entitled to her secret. He then informs her of the debt he, Rorge, and Biter owe her. Because she saved three lives, she has taken three lives from the Red God. He says that they must be given back and that she is to name three people who will be killed to repay the debt.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:37 pm

Shit, i don't know how i missed that :facepalm:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Zealous wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Jon Arryn?

not a spoiler.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh yea. Forgot about that.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Firenze wrote:
McAgger wrote:I don't understand some of your love for Stannis. I personally hate his guts.

you don't have to love him or like him, the iron throne is his by rights, bend the knee or get burned at the stake pleb.

Exactly. By all the laws and rights of Westeros, Stannis is the rightful king. Stannis believes in justice and duty, he does not seek the throne for lust of power or for the the sake of being the most powerful man in Westeros, he knows that by the laws he is the king and so it is his duty to sit on the throne serve the real and destroy the false pretenders. What right did that pos Renly have to the throne :facepalm: If they united instead of fighting each other, the Lannisters would have been destroyed in in 3 days ffs.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:45 pm

I've seen people mention that they aren't doing Stannis' character justice on the show compared to his portrayal in the books. Not sure how true it is or looking for spoilers.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:13 pm

This is the most clear and precise breakdown of the theory that BC and I posted earlier.

https://imgur.com/a/Hjii3
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Too obvious maybe?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:46 pm

Well tbf, not everything has to have a Dennis Lehane twist.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 am

MWuahahahhaahhahahahahahha
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next